The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums

The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums (https://themustangsource.com/forums/)
-   Legend Lime (https://themustangsource.com/forums/f709/)
-   -   No one has Legend Lime? (https://themustangsource.com/forums/f709/no-one-has-legend-lime-447824/)

poldrv 3/27/08 09:06 AM

When I bought my 05 it was a toss up between Legend Lime and Windveil Blue. I choose Windveil Blue. I thought they were both unique colours. Unfortunately Ford is discontinuing each colour. It appears the "shades" such as black, silver, white and charcoal are more popular than colours.

dayton5959 4/4/08 02:10 PM

I have a rebuilt 06 mustang and need some help!

I have a o6 Mustang Coupe,it has been hit in the front end,the airbag is blown,I choose not to replace the airbag. I can't get the ignition to turn all the way off,and can't get the key out unless you unhook the battery. What would cause such a thing? Does anyone know?

Glenn 4/4/08 07:02 PM

some one knows. Post some pictures of your car

GrnT 4/11/08 05:53 PM

6 Attachment(s)
Just to contribute.

LimeGT 4/30/08 06:09 AM

1 Attachment(s)
LL was always my first choice and with the charcoal interior it looks outstanding! Photos don't usually do the color justice, you have to see it in person. My experience in talking to people and just overhearing their comments is that this color is most popular with older guys like me (45) and women of all ages. I personally am thrilled that it is not more popular! P1 rules!:nice:

Glenn 4/30/08 09:42 AM

Originally Posted by GrnT (Post 5548036)
Just to contribute.

in the second picture you were taking a picture of the hottie ...wern't you ;)
Great pictures... where were they taken?

jadeuel 5/1/08 07:18 AM

Glenn which hottie are you referring to??? If you mean the blond in the white hoodie, she is actually old enough to be most of our mothers but you wouldn't know it right off. She will be flattered.

These pictures were taken Mid April in Eureka Springs, AR. The home town of the founder of the Legend Lime Registry, we are making this an annual event. Nice town, nice car show, nice twistie roads, nice restaurants, and nice parade through the town right in the middle of the car show (200 Mustangs, 18 of which were Legend Lime). Be glad to have you next year.

Glenn 5/1/08 08:26 AM

Originally Posted by jadeuel (Post 5559579)
Glenn which hottie are you referring to??? If you mean the blond in the white hoodie, she is actually old enough to be most of our mothers but you wouldn't know it right off. She will be flattered.

These pictures were taken Mid April in Eureka Springs, AR. The home town of the founder of the Legend Lime Registry, we are making this an annual event. Nice town, nice car show, nice twistie roads, nice restaurants, and nice parade through the town right in the middle of the car show (200 Mustangs, 18 of which were Legend Lime). Be glad to have you next year.

nope the one at the top of the pic near the pick up truck. I usally make it to hot springs once a yr. When is the show?

jadeuel 5/1/08 09:32 AM

Ah yes, the one in the pink top and jeans!!!

It was on Saturday April 19th this year...around the same time every year.

2005mach1 5/1/08 05:33 PM

great weekend

3 Attachment(s)
the weekwnd meet was great. We had more limers there , than any local meet ever. Any other Legend Limers that havent been to a meet should make a point to find one and show up at that meet!

GrnT 5/1/08 05:46 PM

Well said.

mikeelia 5/11/08 09:49 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Here's a loaded up LL car from Cars N Coffee in Irvine CA on 5-3-08. I was just looking through the pics, as I didn't make it there with mine that week...

Mike E

2005mach1 5/11/08 09:59 AM

weekend car show

2 Attachment(s)
http://forums.bradbarnett.net/attach...3&d=1210521506A few limers got together for a weekend car show. here are a few pics.

topbliss 6/5/08 09:37 AM

speaking of rare legend lime cars. I met a guy with an 07 LL convertible GT at a gas station with tan interior and tan top. Wow was it beautiful..

Glenn 6/5/08 10:15 AM

HMMMMMM an 07 LL hmmmmmmm

topbliss 6/6/08 04:27 AM

I dunno. An 06?? I did not ask him the year and it was immaculate.. So I assummed 07 was the last year LL was available.

Glenn 6/6/08 05:34 AM

they produced LL in 05 and 06. A little over 13k were made over the two years

b1bendt 6/23/08 05:25 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Just had another get together here in the Rocky Mountains at the RMMR in Steamboat Springs, CO. Had a great time and a few LL's. 4 LL's got awards in their class as did my wife's white LL.

Limer Stanger 6/21/13 11:24 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Newbie here, recently bought me an '06 LL Mustang. Love the color!

Glenn 6/21/13 12:04 PM

heck yea I still have mine .... congrats