The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums

The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums (https://themustangsource.com/forums/)
-   Legend Lime (https://themustangsource.com/forums/f709/)
-   -   No one has Legend Lime? (https://themustangsource.com/forums/f709/no-one-has-legend-lime-447824/)

Jamo 2/18/07 11:36 AM

No one has Legend Lime?

There have been no posts in the Legend Lime section for more than 30 days. And it's been like that for a while. What's with Legend Lime? I kind of like it. Nobody has Legend Lime? Don't nobody like it?

I'm going to go look at a used '05 GT 5-speed down the road tomotrrow and maybe get a test drive. I'm going to post some photos and lets figgure out if this Legend Lime thing has any legs.

AFBLUE 2/18/07 01:09 PM

Probably due in part to the fact that not many were made (13,899 over 2 years). It was the least produced color for both 2005 and 2006 MYs (10 out of 10 for both years).

Plus the last Legend Lime was produced last June. So no one has come on here to announce their new Legend Lime purchase in a long time.

GrabberPony.com 2/18/07 03:06 PM

Maybe a sip of OJ will get them on their feet! :grin:

http://home.ptd.net/~safari/mustang/ice3sm.jpg

Jamo 2/18/07 08:13 PM

Why would someone post an orange car in the Lime forum? What's the purpose of that?

Jamo 2/18/07 08:16 PM

Originally Posted by AFBLUE (Post 846771)
...not many were made (13,899 over 2 years). It was the least produced color for both 2005 and 2006 MYs (10 out of 10 for both years).

Plus the last Legend Lime was produced last June. ....

So, does that mean it's no good? I like it. It's a metalic color, isn't it? I think it's kind of edgy.

GottaHaveIt 2/18/07 08:19 PM

Well It's a Beautiful car and in the right light it may look Green.

GrabberPony.com 2/18/07 10:11 PM

Originally Posted by Jamo (Post 847032)
Why would someone post an orange car in the Lime forum? What's the purpose of that?

Just having a little fun with our citrus cousins. :grin:

Glenn 2/19/07 06:48 AM

legend lime is the best color to have. It also has 12more hp than the other non lime stangs.

Jamo 2/19/07 06:39 PM

I went to the dealer and drove his used Lemon Lime car today. I completely forgot to take my camera to get pictures. :doh: I really meant to do that. I appologize.

The Lemon Lime is a beautiful color. It quickly endeared me and I'd love to have one. I'd much prefer the parchment interior, though. THis one had black.
As I say, it was at the dealer. The dealer had taken it in with 3,000 miles and then his flunky salesman, who kept saying the 'F" word, put another 6000 miles on it. I guess that kind of frosted my donkey. I didn't care for the sales staff at all or the way they handled customers. Anyway, it was a 2005 and he wanted $24,000 for it. Way too much, since a new 2007 at invoice isn't much more than that, if at all. I figure it's a two owner car, what with the salesman puttingmost of the miles on it and he should get his salesman to pay for it. I offered him $19,000 and he sort of just stared at me so I said a pleasant goodby and left.

But I do like the color. With parchment interior.

jadeuel 2/19/07 07:09 PM

Jamo, part of the reason no one is posting in here is that we are all (or most of us) hang out at...http://www.legendlimeregistry.com

Come on over and see us.

Poco 2/19/07 07:21 PM

2 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by Jamo (Post 847032)

The purpose for posting a G.O. Mustang in the LL forum is because they(Limers:grin:) really appreciate great colors.They as a group are the most fun loving folks anywhere and some of the best enthusiast the hobby has to offer.I am a former Limer and still active on thier site.Its cool.pat

jadeuel 2/19/07 07:29 PM

Originally Posted by GrabberOgre (Post 847796)
I am a former Limer and still active on thier site.Its cool.pat

Pat how many times we gotta tell you...once a Limer always a Limer.

Jamo 2/19/07 08:26 PM

Originally Posted by jadeuel (Post 847787)
Jamo, part of the reason no one is posting in here is that we are all (or most of us) hang out at...http://www.legendlimeregistry.com

Come on over and see us.

I don't even believe in a seperate section for each color, much less a whole forum. I get tired of swithching and touching base at a bazzillion different websits.

It's going to be the lime green forum and then that's going to be brocken up into all kinds of subtoopics. Too much specialization. It's just a fook'n color o'paint.

2005GTDELUXE 2/19/07 08:37 PM

Originally Posted by Jamo (Post 847882)
I don't even believe in a seperate section for each color, much less a whole forum. I get tired of swithching and touching base at a bazzillion different websits.

It's going to be the lime green forum and then that's going to be brocken up into all kinds of subtoopics. Too much specialization. It's just a fook'n color o'paint.

relax T.J. Hooker :rolleyes: , just take all the information in. you passed the bar right. i am sure that was harder than navigation through a bunch of forums. :nixon:

AFBLUE 2/19/07 09:44 PM

Jamo,

I thought you passed on a Grabber Orange GT/CS because you were getting a 99 Cobra instead. Or were you going to get that Redfire GT in St Louis?

Poco 2/19/07 09:46 PM

Originally Posted by jadeuel (Post 847808)
Pat how many times we gotta tell you...once a Limer always a Limer.

:chair:Bonkin' me in the head with this chair might help.:rofl2:

Jamo 2/20/07 02:56 PM

Originally Posted by AFBLUE (Post 847972)
Jamo,

I thought you passed on a Grabber Orange GT/CS because you were getting a 99 Cobra instead. Or were you going to get that Redfire GT in St Louis?

No, I kept changing my mind and the '99 CObra got sold to someone else. It was my own fault. I'd had a couple of weeks and I couldn't get comfortable with it. I have a GT/CS on order, but it's so expensive ($29,000+) that I doubt I'll take delevery. I'm looking at used S197 GTs, too. I don't know what I'm doing (with respect to Mustangs, that is). It has to be a bargain with me or I don't feel any reason to bite. Used @197 GTs aren't a bargain these days. New ones cost.

jadeuel 2/20/07 05:01 PM

Originally Posted by Jamo (Post 846704)
There have been no posts in the Legend Lime section for more than 30 days. And it's been like that for a while. What's with Legend Lime? I kind of like it. Nobody has Legend Lime? Don't nobody like it?

I'm going to go look at a used '05 GT 5-speed down the road tomotrrow and maybe get a test drive. I'm going to post some photos and lets figgure out if this Legend Lime thing has any legs.

You asked the question....sorry you didn't like the answer as you posted in a color specific sub-category of this forum...I thought you were actually interested in LEGEND LIME. As it turns out you can't make up your mind to actually make a purchase...so please if you feel the way you do, don't come visit us.

Jamo 2/20/07 07:26 PM

Originally Posted by jadeuel (Post 848484)
..., don't come visit us.

I'll do what I want to do. Who the lleh do you think you are?

Glenn 2/21/07 05:53 AM

Eh!!