Black Black 2005+ Mustangs

Here's the plan...

Search this Thread

Old 3/25/07, 01:09 PM
GT Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Here's the plan...

Okay, I've been itching to do something for a while, but I couldn't quite figure out what I wanted. I like stripes, but they seem a little over the top for a daily driver to me. I like some parts of the GT500, but I don't want the whole thing and $$$ starts to stack up on that conversion. So... I happen upon the Roush BlackJack, and that's it (well, almost)! The solid (Super Snake style) stripe on a black car in MATTE black is just what I couldn't put my finger on. It's different than the 99,999 LeMans stripes out there, it's black on black, but you can see it at certain angles and not at others (kinda like ghost flames). The only problem is that it is a $29K add on to a base GT. I know it's got more under the hood, but that's coming later. And to compound the problem, I am just not a fan of the Roush front, the WING , not to mention the tacked on hood scoop. No offense to you Roushers out there, it's just not my taste. So I've come up with a short list of things and chopped up a couple pics, so give me some feedback. I'm still experimenting with size and style for the stripe (pinstripes to the side or not). I've already installed CDC Quarter Louvres, and will soon paint my calipers when it stops raining around here.

NITEMARE:
GT500 Ducktail
GT500/CS Rear Bumper Cover (painted like CS)
CDC Classic Chin Spoiler
Someone, Somewhere Fat Vinyl Stripes (???)

I think it's a winner, but I thought I might toss it out to the rest of you...
Old 3/25/07, 10:36 PM
Shelby GT350 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
if you want the stripe then go to www.Baltimorestreetmods.com they have that style stripe and in matte black, if you do not like it then rip it off, if you like it and still want to be able to wax the car then you can have it painted