Black Black 2005+ Mustangs

Demon Moon

Search this Thread

Old 2/13/07, 11:32 PM
Shelby GT350 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Demon Moon

Well guys this is my new stang, i owned a 2000 V6 Performance Red coupe when i first joined this forum and followed the S197 since its announcment, in march of 2006 i sold my '00 and bought this black beauty off the lot. A 2006 Black GT automatic, from the factory it came with the IUP and ICAP (chrimson red leather seats), a shaker 1000 system, active anti-theft system, wheel locks, 18" Fanblade wheels and all the original tags. This is a beautiful car, it was born on Feb 12, 2006, 2 days after my birthday that year, so i felt it was made for me.

My first mod to this car was the custom '68 fender emblem on the dash, then came an awesome set of Coffin mufflers. I then installed Sirius radio for those weekend cruises and daily driving. Next came the hood pins, a tough install that came out a little off but on the road it looks mean. Then i added another emblem to the dash and some molded splash guards, alot of people told me they would look nasty but i have been getting alot of compliments on how good they look and how they fit the car. One of my coolest mods is the WebElectrics sequential tail lights, i love them and i get alot of people from my club that like them too and say that ford should have put them on from the start. Then came the big mod, a JLT intake and Bamachips tuner which is AWESOME!!! And my latest mod was silver tinssle welts on the doors and the dome lights.

I am now waiting on some Redline Tuning hood struts, custom G.T. 460 side stripes and MUSTANG third brakelight decal from Baltimore Street Mods. After that comes in i will order some pre-painted SHR flush mounted louvers which will take up what is left of my modding cash for the next 2-3 months. Then it all depends which route i take, i might save up for a Whipple HO kit tuned by Bamachips or go with a full bodykit and H&R sport spring drop, we will see what the future holds.

{{will post pics as soon as side stripes and hood struts are on and car is washed and cleaned up}}
Old 2/14/07, 04:45 PM
Cobra R Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by RedDragon777
...and some molded splash guards, alot of people told me they would look nasty but i have been getting alot of coments on how good they look and how they fit the car
I don't know why people have a problem with the spash guards. I LOVE them, and they help BIG TIME at preventing rocks and road grime from hitting the rear quarter panels.

Maybe it's because it's on a black car that it looks good???

BTW, POST PICS ASAP!!