Ford OEM Parts {Oem Ford Parts Information & Links} Get Ford Parts from Forum Member 05stangkc {Ebay Sales Link}

Web Electric Feature Page My GT-500

Search this Thread

Old 10/28/07, 11:13 AM
Administrator, Shop Manual PDF Poster, Parts Locator & Spam Bot Eliminator!!

Received 2,526 Likes on 1,862 Posts
Web Electric Feature Page My GT-500

http://www.webelectricproducts.com/products.htm

Hello,

Today, I am The Feature Car on the webelectric Site! Cool Deal be sure & Submit your car when you purchase your webelectric Product. Good Quality Product! I recommend.

KC

Welcome to WebElectric Products, where you will find the latest in electronic devices that will help you personalize your automobile. These easy-to-install items not only make your car more stylish and contemporary, they also make it more noticeable, and therefor safer to drive.All modules are 100% tested and inspected before they are shipped, and come with a full-replacement, lifetime warranty (see details above).
Free Priority shipping is included on all items shipped within the Continental US.
Credit card and money order purchases are shipped within 24 hours after payment is received.

Kevin Casey's 2007 Shelby GT-500
Sequential Turn Signals

WebElectric Products has done it again! Now you can add a convenient "One-Touch" function to the turn signals on your 2005+ Mustang with this trick module. Changing lanes has never been more fun! Click here for more information. We were the FIRST to bring you Sequential Turn Signals for the 2005 Mustang, and the FIRST to bring you full "Plug-N-Play" harnesses for the 2005 thru 2007 Mustangs! Now, our next generation harnesses come with chromed sockets and genuine OEM parts. Click here for more information. We've added new "Plug-N-Play" versions of our popular Brake Light Pulser product line. Available for your C5 and C6 Corvette, Pontiac Solstice, SSR, PT Cruiser and Dodge Charger, these modules simply plug into the third brake light connector without splicing any wires. Click Here. And check out our car-specific Daytime Running Light modules. In addition to the generic module that works on all cars, we have modules made specifically for the C4 Corvette and the 2005+ Mustang. Click Here for more details. We have One Touch Window modules available for almost all years of Mustangs. The OTW-1M5 adds this feature to the rear windows of the 2005+ Mustang Convertible. The OTW-1M controls the driver or passenger window of your 1987-2004 Mustang. Click here for more Information. Copyright © 1999-2007 WebElectric Products, LLC. All rights reserved.
Old 6/19/12, 02:19 PM
Administrator, Shop Manual PDF Poster, Parts Locator & Spam Bot Eliminator!!

Received 2,526 Likes on 1,862 Posts
I had forgot about this! Cool Deal!

KC