Ford OEM Parts {Oem Ford Parts Information & Links} Get Ford Parts from Forum Member 05stangkc {Ebay Sales Link}

The Lowdown on 05-09 GT/CS F&R Bumpers & Rear GT-500 Bumper

Search this Thread

Old 8/14/07, 12:25 PM
Administrator, Shop Manual PDF Poster, Parts Locator & Spam Bot Eliminator!!

Received 2,527 Likes on 1,863 Posts
The Lowdown on 05-09 GT/CS F&R Bumpers & Rear GT-500 Bumper

OK!

When The GT/CS and Shelby Bumper Pieces First Came out I was Able to Sell These Pieces Shipped to Your Door Usually Cheaper than you Could Buy Them Locally. Well Ford Changed the Prices awhile Back And Killed my Sales on these Items Via The Internet. I can Still Compete Locally but Not via the Internet. I feel if I can Not give you a Competitive Deal Than I will Refer you to your Best Plan of Action.

FYI I AM STILL COMPETIVE VIA THE INTERNET ON MY GT-500{ Front }Fascia Kit Which Comes With All The Goodies Needed to do an Ez Install.

Ok Here is the Lowdown on the Other Parts. Ford Really Has A Mess on there Hands With Service Replacement Parts and Genuine Ford Accessory Parts. Most Dealers are Unaware of the Accessory Parts so you Usually Get Quoted for the Service Replacement parts Vs the Accessory Parts. The Service Parts are More than the Accessory Parts And you get Less! The Service Parts are Just a Bare Cover Where the Accessory Kits Have Extra Goodies. If you Have a Gt You Will be Good to Go With the Accessory Kits but if You Have A V6 you Will Need the Additional Gt Pieces your V6 will need to get to GT Bumper Specs! I as A Rule do Not Often Post Parts Prices or Part Numbers Because they Change Regularly. In This Case I will Post FORDS Suggested Retail in Order to Give you the Best Deal when Purchasing these Parts Locally!

Ford Suggested Retail, Part Number, Description
$472.88 7r3z17d957aa GT/CS & SHELBY GT Service Bare FRONT Bumper.
$399.00 6r3z6324009aa GT/CS & SHELBY GT Accessory Kit Front
Bumper.

$518.27 7r3z17k835aaptm GT/CS & Shelby Gt Service Bare Rear Bumper.
$355.00 6r3z6320049ba GT/CS & Shelby Gt Accessory Rear Bumper

$ 596.00 7r3z17k835baptm GT-500 Rear Service Bumper.

No Quote Kit for true 500 Rear Bumper. The Only Difference between the CS and 500 Bumper is a Lot of Money and the Rear Diffuser. On A CS or Shelby Gt the Lower Center Diffuser As Viewed From Directly Behind the Center lower Section Only is Matte Black on a GT-500 The Lower Section is Black all the way around to Match the Matte Black rocker Panels. Other than That the Rear Covers are Identical! Do the Math and Make your Choice! I hope this Clears up the Bumper Cover Mystery!

12/02/10

As an Independent OEM Ford Parts Supplier I will NOT be offering The GT/CS Bumper covers other than to CALIFORNIA Will Call Customers. The Math & shipping Issues does not work on these Two Items and I would advise you buy these Local.

Kc

For GT-500 Front Fascia Kits and Other Item Parts Pricing Send Email to Clevparts@aol.com and put Hotsheets in the Subject Line!

KC
Attached Thumbnails The Lowdown on 05-09 GT/CS F&R Bumpers & Rear GT-500 Bumper-gtcs-rear.jpg   The Lowdown on 05-09 GT/CS F&R Bumpers & Rear GT-500 Bumper-gt500rear.jpg  

Last edited by 05stangkc; 12/3/10 at 09:26 AM.
Old 8/14/07, 01:12 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
So to do the front on an 05 V6, what extra parts are needed ?
Old 9/9/07, 07:35 PM
Mach 1 Member

wow, I remember at xmas time last year i had gotten a gt500 rear for 279+shipping

they really upped these prices
Old 9/12/07, 12:09 AM

I've sent you a couple emails for hotsheets and had not received them. Any chance you can hook me up interested in upgrading to the gt500 front end
Old 9/14/07, 08:54 PM
Mach 1 Member

Originally Posted by WaltM
I'm confused. How do you order from a dealership, and then get it from them in the end ?

you just go to the parts desk order them and they call you when it arrives at their dealership
Old 10/5/07, 08:22 AM

Kevin,

e-mail Sent

Starace
Old 10/15/07, 03:15 PM

Originally Posted by 05stangkc
OK!

When The GT/CS and Shelby Bumper Pieces First Came out I was Able to Sell These Pieces Shipped to Your Door Usually Cheaper than you Could Buy Them Locally. Well Ford Changed the Prices awhile Back And Killed my Sales on these Items Via The Internet. I can Still Compete Locally but Not via the Internet. I feel if I can Not give you a Competitive Deal Than I will Refer you to your Best Plan of Action.

FYI I AM STILL COMPETIVE VIA THE INTERNET ON MY GT-500{ Front }Fascia Kit Which Comes With All The Goodies Needed to do an Ez Install.

Ok Here is the Lowdown on the Other Parts. Ford Really Has A Mess on there Hands With Service Replacement Parts and Genuine Ford Accessory Parts. Most Dealers are Unaware of the Accessory Parts so you Usually Get Quoted for the Service Replacement parts Vs the Accessory Parts. The Service Parts are More than the Accessory Parts And you get Less! The Service Parts are Just a Bare Cover Where the Accessory Kits Have Extra Goodies. If you Have a Gt You Will be Good to Go With the Accessory Kits but if You Have A V6 you Will Need the Additional Gt Pieces your V6 will need to get to GT Bumper Specs! I as A Rule do Not Often Post Parts Prices or Part Numbers Because they Change Regularly. In This Case I will Post FORDS Suggested Retail in Order to Give you the Best Deal when Purchasing these Parts Locally!

Bumper.

No Quote Kit for true 500 Rear Bumper. The Only Difference between the CS and 500 Bumper is a Lot of Money and the Rear Diffuser. On A CS or Shelby Gt the Lower Center Diffuser As Viewed From Directly Behind the Center lower Section Only is Matte Black on a GT-500 The Lower Section is Black all the way around to Match the Matte Black rocker Panels. Other than That the Rear Covers are Identical! Do the Math and Make your Choice! I hope this Clears up the Bumper Cover Mystery!

For GT-500 Front Fascia Kits and Other Item Parts Pricing Send Email to Clevparts@aol.com and put Hotsheets in the Subject Line!

KC

FYI these Are Fords SUGGESTED Retail Pricing. A Dealer Can Sell For More or Less! It Does Not Hurt to Come Armed with a Part Number and Suggested List and ASK for a 10% Discount of off Suggested Retail! Good Luck!
BUMP!!!!
Old 10/16/07, 08:52 PM
V6 Member

Ok so if I goto the parts desk they are gonna give me the price on this site?
http://www.fordgenuineaccessory.com/...45&Submit.y=14

and not charge me for shipping to them? Even though by the part number it is gonna come up as 355? I do not get it how does this work.....Sorry I am a little slow and upset my GT has a scar on her rear that I think was my fault.

Gib
Old 10/17/07, 04:22 PM

Originally Posted by Gibs07GTcpe
Ok so if I goto the parts desk they are gonna give me the price on this site?
http://www.fordgenuineaccessory.com/...45&Submit.y=14

and not charge me for shipping to them? Even though by the part number it is gonna come up as 355? I do not get it how does this work.....Sorry I am a little slow and upset my GT has a scar on her rear that I think was my fault.

Gib
That is {NOT FORD'S} Site. What you Can Do is Ford has a Clumsy System where you go to The Real Ford Accessory Site and Type in your Zip code. It sends the Order to That Dealer that is Closest to you. I recommend you Simply Go to the Local Dealer of your Choice And Give them The Accessory Part Number and Fords Price and Negotiate From there. Many Dealers are Not Even Aware of that FORD ACCESSORY Referral System. FYI there are Lots of So Called Ford Accessory Sites which Appear to Be FOMOCO Sites but are not. I find that a Little Shady BTMO. Unless you go to A local Dealer you will Likely End up Paying Shipping which is Expensive on the GT/CS Bumpers which is the Whole Reason I send You Local on all Except the GT-500 Front Fascia Kits Which I can Still give you the deal on. I am All About giving My TMS People The Best Deal on their Parts and If On Occasion That Means Sending you Local I will.

KC

http://www.fordaccessoriesstore.com/fas/b2c/home.asp
This Is FORD'S Actual Site. It is Great Reference and I Sell These Items at Discount.
Old 11/1/07, 03:33 PM

OK!

Bumper.

UPDATE 09/21/2023 Ford Accessories Covers Obsolete No Longer Available

KC

FYI these Are Fords SUGGESTED Retail Pricing. A Dealer Can Sell For More or Less! It Does Not Hurt to Come Armed with a Part Number and Suggested List and ASK for a 10% Discount of off Suggested Retail! Good Luck!

BUMP!
Old 12/2/07, 04:12 PM
Bullitt Member

http://www.fordaccessoriesstore.com/fas/b2c/home.asp
This Is FORD'S Actual Site. It is Great Reference and I Sell These Items at Discount.
Kevin, I can't seem to find any GT500 parts on this site.
Old 12/3/07, 09:47 AM

Originally Posted by Larmo
Kevin, I can't seem to find any GT500 parts on this site.
FORD Accessories Does Not Have 500 Parts. Just the GT/CS Parts. I Put the 500 Kit together for the Front!

KC
Old 12/8/07, 06:43 PM
Bullitt Member

You recommend buying the GT500 hood from a local dealer, right? I'm trying to track down a cost for this OEM GT500 hood... anyone?
Old 1/8/08, 06:33 PM
Mach 1 Member

is it me or does the rear bumper they have for sale on the accessories site look like the gt500 one? its black on the bottom.
Old 1/9/08, 12:36 PM
Cobra R Member

Originally Posted by nonstopred
is it me or does the rear bumper they have for sale on the accessories site look like the gt500 one? its black on the bottom.
I believe it's the same, just painted differently.
Old 1/9/08, 02:47 PM
Bullitt Member

WaltM, I'm hoping you're right... can anyone confirm?
Old 1/9/08, 03:27 PM
Cobra R Member

No Quote Kit for true 500 Rear Bumper. The Only Difference between the CS and 500 Bumper is a Lot of Money and the Rear Diffuser. On A CS or Shelby Gt the Lower Center Diffuser As Viewed From Directly Behind the Center lower Section Only is Matte Black on a GT-500 The Lower Section is Black all the way around to Match the Matte Black rocker Panels. Other than That the Rear Covers are Identical!
Larmo, Here's the quote from KC.
Old 1/9/08, 05:03 PM
Bullitt Member

Walt, we're talking about the front splitter, not rear. Also, I'm not questioning that its matte black, I'm just wondering if it comes matte black when you order from Ford, or would it have to be painted matte black to match the rockers.
Old 1/9/08, 10:07 PM
V6 Member

okay maybe i'm dumb, but what's the difference between the bare bumper and the rear accessory?
Old 1/10/08, 03:30 PM

A Bare Bumper is Just That. A Cover and Nothing Else. The Kit is a Bare Cover and the Additional Pieces Needed to do the Install.

KC

Quick Reply: The Lowdown on 05-09 GT/CS F&R Bumpers & Rear GT-500 Bumper