Ford OEM Parts {Oem Ford Parts Information & Links} Get Ford Parts from Forum Member 05stangkc {Ebay Sales Link}

The Great Faux Gas Cap Topic 05-09 Mustang Rear Emblem

Search this Thread

Old 7/10/24, 10:22 AM
Administrator, Shop Manual PDF Poster, Parts Locator & Spam Bot Eliminator!!

Received 2,861 Likes on 2,112 Posts
The Ponies Are Getting Corralled and Will Be Going on Ebay Soon! These Are All Original Puck Styles!

All are In Process For Final Assembly. As Far As The Puck Resto Styles I Only Have a Few More Restorable Pucks. After That I Will get Back To My Custom Styles Until Supplies Are Exhausted and Then On To My Trove of NOS Parts To List. While I Have Enjoyed Making These it is Really Very Time Consuming and My Nos Stuff is Just Listing Items I already Have. Plus I Don't Have To Buy all The Incidentals it Has Taken To Get These Done Right. OMG The Things I Have Tried & Did Not Work Out. Lots of Money Was Invested in Making a Good Product.

Anyhoo, if This is The Style You are Looking for I Will Advise As Listed.

https://www.ebay.com/str/clevengerfordpartsby05stangkc

Kc

The following users liked this post:
RCW (7/10/24)
Old 7/13/24, 02:10 PM

Originally Posted by 05stangkc
UPDATE,

My Next Listings Will Be Using Variations of Restored & Restomod ORIGINAL Pony Badge PUCKS. I Will Be Using The Best of The Best of My Donor Chrome Surrounds on These and My Best of The Best Original Pucks. These are The Variations. They are All Going To Be Backed & Sealed With Epoxy Based Heavy Duty Paint & a Layer of Two Part Epoxy To Both Protect Back of Badge So They Don't Go Bad Like Originals Did!

These Listings Will Be Top of The Line For Those Wanting as Close To OEM Original and What if Look as Possible Without Having To Pay $500.00 For NOS Pony Badges and That is When They are Even Out There! None at the Present I Believe!

1. Chrome Pony Only with Black Background.
2. Completely Restomod New Black background With Painted Metallic Silver Pony & Tribar Outline with Red White & Blue Flag Trim.
3. Partial Restomod New Black Background With Original Chrome Pony & Metallic Silver Tribar Outline with Red White & Blue Flag Trim.
These All are Getting Close to Being Finalized.
4. Repair Original { Very Few are Good Enough To Do This With as Chrome Outline Rarely Survives Puck Removal}
New Black Background With Chrome Pony & Surviving Chrome Trim Spot Repaired & New Red White & Blue Trim.
{This One Subject to Trial Results Pending}

Realize These Are Very Time Demanding Builds and Also Time Has To Be Allowed For Paint Curing at Various Steps To Properly Cure For Best Results & Longevity.

Stand By For Release! Make Sure & Follow Store!

https://www.ebay.com/str/clevengerfordpartsby05stangkc
Type 2 & 4 Listed Along With Survivior Original!

Kc
Old 7/13/24, 03:21 PM

Oh I Thought Was Worth Mentioning a CARVANA Store in North Carolina Bought One of My Badges! Likely a Remedy For a Sore Spot on an Otherwise Clean Car!

Kc
The following users liked this post:
RCW (7/14/24)