Ford Discussions Non-Mustang Ford Products

X-Plan on other Ford Vehicles

Search this Thread

Old 9/25/06 | 10:46 AM
Cobra Member

X-Plan on other Ford Vehicles

Is there anywhere I can go to see what the X-Plan price is on other Ford vehicles? Sure, I can build one on the site.... but I don't see anywhere to see what the X-plan is (which doesn't surprise me).
Old 9/25/06 | 02:18 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Originally Posted by clintoris
Is there anywhere I can go to see what the X-Plan price is on other Ford vehicles? Sure, I can build one on the site.... but I don't see anywhere to see what the X-plan is (which doesn't surprise me).
AFAIK, the only way to see X-plan is to search dealer inventory. If you link to FordDirect.com from the Ford Partner web site, it will show you x-plan price on dealer stock.
Old 9/26/06 | 09:42 AM
Cobra Member

Originally Posted by TomServo92
AFAIK, the only way to see X-plan is to search dealer inventory. If you link to FordDirect.com from the Ford Partner web site, it will show you x-plan price on dealer stock.
Well, tell me what I'm doing wrong. I was lookin' at the window sticker on a Mercury Milan, and it lists MSRP, but no X-plan. My window sticker on my Mustang showed the X-plan... but was that because it was ordered for me? I think it did anyways... maybe that was the VOC or the DORA that I'm remembering.
but, yeah.. I'm not figuring it out. I'd rather just see the X-plan price before I drove down to a place with my pregnant wife and waste a bunch of time listening to some dude try to sell me on a car, as if I don't know my a@@ from my elbow, when I know enough to do my own research... I just wanna see the bottom line. Know what I mean?
Old 9/26/06 | 10:20 AM
Legacy TMS Member

you can look through dealer stock on the internet and then call the dealership. They can give you the x-plan price in a few minutes time. pretty much on a 29k car you will save just over 2k
Old 9/26/06 | 10:59 AM
Cobra Member

Originally Posted by Glenn
you can look through dealer stock on the internet and then call the dealership. They can give you the x-plan price in a few minutes time. pretty much on a 29k car you will save just over 2k
It really depends on the profit margin on the car... I saved more than that on my Mustang, and there's almost no profit on those things. Anywhoo, I guess I'll just have to do that.

Thanks, guys... appreciate it.
Old 9/26/06 | 07:08 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Originally Posted by clintoris
Well, tell me what I'm doing wrong. I was lookin' at the window sticker on a Mercury Milan, and it lists MSRP, but no X-plan. My window sticker on my Mustang showed the X-plan... but was that because it was ordered for me? I think it did anyways... maybe that was the VOC or the DORA that I'm remembering.
but, yeah.. I'm not figuring it out. I'd rather just see the X-plan price before I drove down to a place with my pregnant wife and waste a bunch of time listening to some dude try to sell me on a car, as if I don't know my a@@ from my elbow, when I know enough to do my own research... I just wanna see the bottom line. Know what I mean?
It doesn't show it on the window sticker. It shows it in the dealer inventory listing:
Attached Thumbnails X-Plan on other Ford Vehicles-x-plan.jpg  
Old 10/3/06 | 12:52 AM
GT Member

I don't really know much about the x-plan, I want to find out more about it with the help of you guys. I did some research and learned that this is for ford workers (could be used for their families & or friends with a PIN) and partners. Right now I'm in the market to buy a new car and was wondering if anyone knows if it's available on a 06 or 07 Mark Lt, if it is could it be used with other incentives or offers? Any information about how the plan works & or if it's available on the truck would be appreciatted.

thanks,
George
Old 10/3/06 | 06:09 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Originally Posted by Svtstinger
I don't really know much about the x-plan, I want to find out more about it with the help of you guys. I did some research and learned that this is for ford workers (could be used for their families & or friends with a PIN) and partners. Right now I'm in the market to buy a new car and was wondering if anyone knows if it's available on a 06 or 07 Mark Lt, if it is could it be used with other incentives or offers? Any information about how the plan works & or if it's available on the truck would be appreciatted.

thanks,
George
The Mark LT is eligible for x-plan. According to the Ford Partner web site, most incentives are also available with x-plan.