Go Back  The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums > General Chat > Ford Discussions
Ford CTO Raj Nair on the future: Ford will look very different in 10 years >

Ford CTO Raj Nair on the future: Ford will look very different in 10 years

Notices
Ford Discussions Non-Mustang Ford Products

Old 5/16/17, 12:31 PM
More Avatar Changes Than Paris Hilton Vid's
TMS Staff

Received 69 Likes on 62 Posts

https://techcrunch.com/2017/05/15/fo...-in-ten-years/

Technology is progressing fast. Weíre 114 years old, and there are still aspects of the start of the automotive industry and what it meant for personal mobility. Horses donít serve the role that they used to, but thereís still a lot of horse races that are a big deal, and people still enjoy riding horses. I hope it doesnít go that far, but itís certainly a possibility. I think there will always be an aspect of controlling a piece of machinery, of two or three thousand pounds of machinery being controlled by very minute movements of your handÖ Taking yourself to the limit, taking the machine to the limit; thereís something in our brain wired to enjoy that, so hopefully thatís always a part of it.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.