Ford Discussions Non-Mustang Ford Products

can i get some help

Search this Thread

Old 5/19/06, 04:38 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post can i get some help

well my name is enrique i'm from oceanside,ca i got a 2006 v6 ford mustang it hall's *** but it's ok for a v6 but anyway's how can i make it look nice and sound loud in the street's not for racing just for show off but still look like hard mucle car so i need some help. i was thinking if any one can help me on how to get strip's on my mustang like the gt's have because i'm geting my old crew back on it's feet it's call ''wickedheritage'' because where doing a kick back in oceanside california at 2:00pm 5/21/06 next to the beach in the pier in the parking lot in the bottom so any mustang's, camaro's , tran am's, or any american mucle car are welcome you don't have to pay i think one dollar i think . because where not like othere car clubs like they f &$#@! around in the street's where not like that . where just to show of the car's and we do race some one we take it in the track's not the street's so pleace no rice rocket's....... hahahahahaha p/s just american mucle car's please well thank you for your time avery buddy in here