SN95 Mustang 1994-2004 Mustangs Member Tech & Restoration Discussion

SN95 Padded Leather Console Armrest Covers by amustangrocksleather

Search this Thread

Old 9/18/12, 11:28 AM
Mach 1 Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
SN95 Padded Leather Console Armrest Covers by amustangrocksleather

just got these SN95 leather covers up on the website. we have a few material options and colored stitching for $1 more. the part is $65 w/black stitch. we use US Postal and DO NOT charge for shipping to the US and Canada. they have the same quality as our s197 covers with 1/4" commercial grade padding and are sure to please. Still working on shift boots, wont be long. easy install, good fit with no strings or glue. this is not a shower cap design with elastic with all the puckers you may have seen elsewhere. heres a link to the store page.
http://shop.amustangrocksleather.com/

i`ll get more pics of this part up on the site soon as i can
Attached Thumbnails SN95 Padded Leather Console Armrest Covers by amustangrocksleather-dscf2210.jpg  

Last edited by amustangrocks; 9/18/12 at 11:44 AM.
Old 9/18/12, 02:07 PM
Needs to be more Astony

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Pretty cool, looks nice!
Old 9/18/12, 08:42 PM
Mach 1 Member

Originally Posted by Knight
Pretty cool, looks nice!
thanks knight. its a awesome interior upgrade. it feels as good as it looks too
Old 9/18/12, 09:14 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Once y'all get a shift boot made I'll take one of each
Old 9/19/12, 06:00 PM
Mach 1 Member

Originally Posted by Dbranham
Once y'all get a shift boot made I'll take one of each
sounds good. we are working on it right now and i`ll post back as soon as...
Old 9/21/12, 10:01 AM

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
I'd be interested in both as well. Thanks for still thinking of our aging cars.
Old 9/21/12, 05:17 PM
Mach 1 Member

Originally Posted by cntchds
I'd be interested in both as well. Thanks for still thinking of our aging cars.
the SN95 is a awesome mustang. we started with the s197 cause we had the cars to work with. its been harder to find people to work with, with other years. we have been wanting to get working on these parts for a long time and now is the time.

just like the 05, the armrest cover is a outstanding upgrade over that plastic lid.

the shift boot is a little challenge because the oem vinyl boot was melted together at the top and with leather its a little different. we might have to have a couple versions, one with a oring in the top for people that have a ball or other grip, one with a a spacer of sorts to meet up with the oem grip. we are working on them.

any thoughts, ideas, what most guys use for shift grips, or feedback would be greatly appreciated
Old 9/22/12, 11:37 AM
Mach 1 Member

**** that looks great! Once I find a black center console, I'm gonna have to order one of those!
Old 9/22/12, 05:07 PM
Mach 1 Member

Originally Posted by Poisoned Pony
**** that looks great! Once I find a black center console, I'm gonna have to order one of those!
thanks poisoned pony, ive got some oem ford light parchment ( it cost a little more) for a option. i heard there was some light parchment in SN95`s but not sure what years had it. we havent made a cover yet from it for the SN95 but heres the color on white background on the 05 cover
Attached Thumbnails SN95 Padded Leather Console Armrest Covers by amustangrocksleather-dscf2165.jpg  
Old 9/22/12, 07:06 PM
Mach 1 Member

Would the silver stitching match my seats?
Attached Thumbnails SN95 Padded Leather Console Armrest Covers by amustangrocksleather-image-1945789044.jpg  
Old 9/23/12, 08:31 AM
Mach 1 Member

wow, nice custom seats. the silver stitch on black leather is not really prominent like the embroidery is in that emblem and looks almost whitish. we also have a gray thread that would have more of a color to it than the silver. it looks like the seats are a smooth grain too. we have a smoother grain and also a pebble grain closer to the texture on the lid. if you pm me your shipping info i can send you a sample to check out. heres the silver up against white on the spools for a comparison.
Attached Thumbnails SN95 Padded Leather Console Armrest Covers by amustangrocksleather-dscf1055.jpg  

Last edited by amustangrocks; 9/26/12 at 03:42 PM. Reason: deleted pics
Old 9/23/12, 08:59 AM
Mach 1 Member

Thanks! Pm sent

The seats are grey color just that picture isn't the greatest. Took two new picture closer up of the color and leather type.
Attached Thumbnails SN95 Padded Leather Console Armrest Covers by amustangrocksleather-image-2020687398.jpg   SN95 Padded Leather Console Armrest Covers by amustangrocksleather-image-768796132.jpg  
Old 9/23/12, 09:09 AM
Mach 1 Member

oh ya, the pebble we have looks super close. even though it looks rough, its pretty soft leather too, nice stuff. you`ll have to decide if the color will work for you. its hard to capture colors in pics

Last edited by amustangrocks; 9/23/12 at 09:11 AM.
Old 9/23/12, 09:21 AM
Mach 1 Member

So are the dash grain and pebble the same?
Old 9/23/12, 09:40 AM
Mach 1 Member

Originally Posted by Dbranham
So are the dash grain and pebble the same?
ya, thats a older sample pic i had saved and i deleted it from the post. the leather supplier changed the leather on us last year. they might have went to a different source. the last few hides of pebble we have bought have came in the flatter pebble, which has a nice pebble grain, is a little softer in feel, but really looks nice. i`ll get that sample out right away. i think what we have is gonna be really close to what you have

Last edited by amustangrocks; 9/26/12 at 03:58 PM.
Old 9/26/12, 05:14 AM
My C/T is cooler than Arin is.

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Looking good so far. Sorry for the delay, those parts will be shipped first thing tomorrow.
Old 9/26/12, 04:09 PM
Mach 1 Member

Originally Posted by Autotooner
Looking good so far. Sorry for the delay, those parts will be shipped first thing tomorrow.
hey cool, good to see ya posting. question, whats the dia of the threads for the shifter handle? is it 3/8"? ive got a boot sewn up, just messing with the top of it now.

heres a pic of the bottom of the cover. the pad slips into it and a couple velcro straps hold the sides in. the bottom plate gets screwed on through the fabric locking the cover in place.

heres the leather samples,#1 smooth grain, #2 pebble grain, #3 soft glove-its really soft, is a little darker in color and cost a little more. EDIT: #1 has been dis continued. we have a smooth grain thats oem from the 2010+ cars that we are using instead. the #3 glove is almost phased out too. the #2 is still our best seller and matches the interior grains nice. we also have black alcantara and solid and perforated charcoal alcantara in stock.

heres a pic of the thread color options we have so far
Attached Thumbnails SN95 Padded Leather Console Armrest Covers by amustangrocksleather-dscf2327.jpg   SN95 Padded Leather Console Armrest Covers by amustangrocksleather-dscf2338.jpg   SN95 Padded Leather Console Armrest Covers by amustangrocksleather-new-samples.jpg  
Attached Images  

Last edited by amustangrocks; 10/9/13 at 09:14 PM.
Old 10/4/12, 05:07 PM
Mach 1 Member

shift boot is almost ready. in the meanwhile, heres a pic of the bottom of the armrest cover just to show it finished off, although i dont have the hinge on it.
http://shop.amustangrocksleather.com...-Cover-012.htm
Attached Thumbnails SN95 Padded Leather Console Armrest Covers by amustangrocksleather-dscf2346.jpg   SN95 Padded Leather Console Armrest Covers by amustangrocksleather-dscf2350.jpg  

Last edited by amustangrocks; 10/5/12 at 08:55 PM.
Old 10/5/12, 05:20 PM
Mach 1 Member

just a few days away from having the oem replacement leather shift boot up on the website for sale. really nice boot, wont crack and will look great for a long time. a great add to the outstanding padded leather armrest cover.
EDIT: scratch that few days
http://shop.amustangrocksleather.com...stangs-014.htm
still looking for someone with the new edge that has a beat up E-Brake boot to make a deal with on a leather boot.
Attached Thumbnails SN95 Padded Leather Console Armrest Covers by amustangrocksleather-dscf2357.jpg  

Last edited by amustangrocks; 10/5/12 at 09:03 PM.
Old 10/5/12, 05:43 PM
Mach 1 Member

Originally Posted by amustangrocks
just a few days away from having the oem replacement leather shift boot up on the website for sale. really nice boot, wont crack and will look great for a long time. a great add to the outstanding padded leather armrest cover.

still looking for someone with the new edge that has a beat up E-Brake boot to make a deal with on a leather boot.
Y'all on a roll

Quick Reply: SN95 Padded Leather Console Armrest Covers by amustangrocksleather