05-09 Interior and Audio Mods Enhancing Your Mustang's Interior and Sound System

sneak peek at our seat lever buckles coming out soon>>>

Search this Thread

Old 9/14/06, 10:26 AM
MGW
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation sneak peek at our seat lever buckles coming out soon>>>

hey guys,

just thought i would give you a sneak peek at our seat lever buckles we are making.

i never cared for the whole lever being covered as it looked too bulky and the lever part gets hot and cold in the extreme. these cover just the large round hinge buckle and look less obtrusive.

they will be chromed and anodized to match all our other parts and will have the pont gt and cobra logos on them. this one is raw aluminum with obvios scratches

oh and the dipsticks should be in next week.

regards
george
Attached Images  
Old 9/14/06, 11:09 AM
Cobra Member

looks pretty nice!
Old 9/14/06, 11:11 AM
Mach 1 Member

looks good man!
Old 9/14/06, 11:14 AM
Shelby GT350 Member

Received 21 Likes on 16 Posts
I'd like some chrome door handles to match your other stuff. Any chance you may do that ...
Old 9/14/06, 11:26 AM
Cobra Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I can't wait until the dipstick comes in! That's def needed in my engine bay!

-danny
Old 9/14/06, 11:51 AM
Mach 1 Member

George, somebody said something about the cup holder bezel was being re-worked so the cups would fit. Is this the case? i would like to get one to match my new e-break handle. But, if the cups don't fit, i'll wait.
Old 9/14/06, 12:16 PM
Bullitt Member

George

They look great but what we really need is Billet seat back levers. I know both of mine broke within the first 6 months. My dealer told me they have had to replace them on several Mustangs. I am betting mine will break again before too long!!!
Old 9/14/06, 01:30 PM
Queen Of Nascar

I like those. Keep us posted as to availability.
Old 9/14/06, 01:48 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Thanks for the heads up. I like them but the real question is would I buy them? The answer to that is no. The reason I say no is because it's something nobody would ever see. Even at car shows I rarely see people with their car doors open unless they have lambo doors. I'm trying to put down your company or their products I'm just stating my opinion.

FYI I do have some of your products i.e. power plug outlet and door locks and I think they're great!

***Possible product Idea.***
How about making a **** that matches your a/c ***** for the light switch. Or how about making a part that replaces the window switch plate.
Old 9/14/06, 01:51 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Sorry just had to chime in with one more thing. How about making the pony on that **** look like the one on the deluxe power outlet plug.

Pic for the rest of you in case your wondering wtf I'm talking about.

http://www.mgwltd.com/mustang2005_po...let_plug.shtml
Old 9/14/06, 01:53 PM
Bullitt Member

I agree about the billet door pieces...I do not have the IUP, so my interior is all charcoal. my dash is accented by the stock chrome gauge bezels as well as the MGW a/c controls, e-brake handle and cupholder...

various pieces for the doors would be nice. (aside from whats already out there...)
Old 9/14/06, 02:40 PM
MGW
Former Vendor

the headlight **** cannot be removed as it is held on much differently than the ac ***** with the fog light feature.

i htink these will sell well becasue i really notice them for the few times i have gotten back into our project car. they look VERy classy and subtle. i also tweaked the design just a few houres ago so refresh the image up top to see it better. i also took a pic mounted on the lever on my desk to give a better idea of how it looks.

i will look into the tilt back buttons too and the seat forwrd ***** will be coming soon.

regards
george
Old 9/15/06, 04:47 AM
Cobra Member

Perfect, good job as always.

-Bryan
Old 9/16/06, 06:46 PM
Mach 1 Member

That is a very cool part!
Old 9/17/06, 02:07 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Do you guys plan on making replacment caps or at least covers for the power steering,wiper fluid, brake fluid, and a/c line caps? If so what's the time frame.
Old 9/17/06, 02:15 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Keep it up George and my kids won't have a Xmas.... LOL
Old 9/17/06, 02:38 AM
GTR Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by LEO_06GT
Thanks for the heads up. I like them but the real question is would I buy them? The answer to that is no. The reason I say no is because it's something nobody would ever see. Even at car shows I rarely see people with their car doors open unless they have lambo doors. I'm trying to put down your company or their products I'm just stating my opinion.

FYI I do have some of your products i.e. power plug outlet and door locks and I think they're great!

***Possible product Idea.***
How about making a **** that matches your a/c ***** for the light switch. Or how about making a part that replaces the window switch plate.
Disagree about the seat lever somewhat. Pedal covers can hardly be seen but everyone seems to have them. So I think seat levers are similar in that regard.It would look good to have the matching design of power plug though. Definitely a nicer window switch plate cover than UPR's would be awesome(theirs looks like a definite afterthought IMO)
i'm looking for a satin plate to go around the outside of the interior door handle. (saw it in MM&FF issue on a Performance West car)
P.S. Let's hope those buckles are not gonna be 100.00 like Steeda's
Old 9/17/06, 06:38 AM
V6 Member

Originally Posted by MGW
hey guys,

just thought i would give you a sneak peek at our seat lever buckles we are making.

i never cared for the whole lever being covered as it looked too bulky and the lever part gets hot and cold in the extreme. these cover just the large round hinge buckle and look less obtrusive.

they will be chromed and anodized to match all our other parts and will have the pont gt and cobra logos on them. this one is raw aluminum with obvios scratches

regards
george
When do you think they'll be out? These are the best I've seen so far!! Sign me up!
Old 9/17/06, 01:20 PM

George, great product as usual! I was wondering if MGW would be making a **** for the mirror control? I know UPR has one but it looks like crap, cheap. What is the eta of the dipstick and re-worked cupholder bezel? Also, are you going to be making any foot pedals, door switch plates, or an overlay to go around the headlight switch?

Thanks!
Jeff
Old 9/18/06, 10:08 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Originally Posted by MGW
hey guys,

regards
george
IT'S NEXT WEEK NOW. WHERE'S THE DIPSTICKS?

I'm waiting for the dipsticks before I order my oil and radiator cap from you guys.

Quick Reply: sneak peek at our seat lever buckles coming out soon>>>