05-09 Interior and Audio Mods Enhancing Your Mustang's Interior and Sound System

Question for Marcello, speaker covers

Search this Thread

Old 1/10/07 | 09:39 AM

Question for Marcello, speaker covers

Greetings Marcello,
I thought I remembered reading that SHR had plans to produce speaker covers at some point. I know from all the posts that you have MANY irons in the fire but wondered if this was still on the radar and if so how far down the list they might be. I really like the design from Billet and Acrylic Fantasies but considering your reputation for quality and service on TMS I wanted to see if you had anything in the works before pulling the trigger.
Old 1/11/07 | 01:11 AM
Legacy Tms Member

We cut a bunch of them, but I was unhappy with how they turned out. They aren't "deep-sixed" but backburnered for the moment due to the other projects going on around us. Given that they already have been cut once, the modifications should not be too much trouble to get done, it's just a matter of getting to them.

That said, ours will look nice, but I can't give you a firm date at the moment when we will return to them. If you like Tom's parts (he owns B&A) I'd say to get a set - he does nice work as well, although I haven't seen any of his stuff for the Mustang, I know him from back in the day when he did VW parts (I used to be a CNC sales / service tech in a prior life and he was my customer).