05-09 Interior and Audio Mods Enhancing Your Mustang's Interior and Sound System

Leather E-Brake Fitted Covers

Search this Thread

Old 4/27/12, 06:00 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
turned out really sweet brian thanks for letting me do that. now i see the adapter you got, that looks really good with the bigger hole in the boot, good choice
Old 4/28/12, 01:40 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I like how you were able to use the adapter on yours. I wasn't able to get the top rubber ring out of my boot and had to tie the boot to the top of the adapter. I also like your trim ring better. I have a cheap one that came with the car.
Old 4/28/12, 06:52 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Originally Posted by jaminlogic
I like how you were able to use the adapter on yours. I wasn't able to get the top rubber ring out of my boot and had to tie the boot to the top of the adapter. I also like your trim ring better. I have a cheap one that came with the car.
The adapter is from Grabberpony.com. He has some good stuff also if you are in need of adapters. I've never bought any shift ***** from him, but I hear they are top notch.
Old 4/28/12, 09:06 AM
GT Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Tungsten Bullitt
The adapter is from Grabberpony.com. He has some good stuff also if you are in need of adapters. I've never bought any shift ***** from him, but I hear they are top notch.
I hvae the adapter as well as a shift **** from Grabberpony.com, both look great IMHO. I went with a color matching Redfire colored shift **** and the satin finish on the adapter. When I added the new shift boot with red thread it all tied together great
Old 5/2/12, 11:51 AM
Mach 1 Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Just ordered my 3/4 ebrake boot with red stitch today. Can't wait to get it installed.
Old 5/2/12, 08:37 PM
Just Plain Rude!

Received 18 Likes on 18 Posts
Originally Posted by B1GP1MP1N
Just ordered my 3/4 ebrake boot with red stitch today. Can't wait to get it installed.
You won't be disappointed. You should consider a matching armrest cover as well, if you don't already have one.
Old 5/2/12, 09:42 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
I have the red leather armrest that matches the red seats. I found it on eBay. I may get a shift boot later on.
Old 5/3/12, 04:59 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by amustangrocks
this carbon fiber looks pretty sharp with some real leather around it
OK, that carbon center console doesn't look like an overlay. If it's not, I want one!
Old 5/3/12, 05:30 PM
Banned

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Nothing can help the 05-09 handbrake. :fugly:
Old 5/3/12, 08:19 PM
Mach 1 Member

Originally Posted by B1GP1MP1N
got it cut out, wont be able to mail it till monday, but you`ll get it before next weekend

Originally Posted by GPStang06
OK, that carbon center console doesn't look like an overlay. If it's not, I want one!
sent a email to find out
Old 5/3/12, 08:44 PM
Just Plain Rude!

Originally Posted by 11SHELBYGT500
Nothing can help the 05-09 handbrake. :fugly:
Even mine? I see how it is...
Old 5/3/12, 08:48 PM
Banned

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by stupidgenius36
Even mine? I see how it is...
Even my son's. That thing is a train wreck and I can't believe they let it be for so long.
Old 5/3/12, 08:51 PM
Just Plain Rude!

Originally Posted by 11SHELBYGT500
Even my son's. That thing is a train wreck and I can't believe they let it be for so long.
I disagree. I think it looks pretty good with a boot and a handle. I'm starting to get tired of the rest of the center stack not looking fancy enough to match...But I think I'll eventually replace it with carbon fiber.
Old 5/3/12, 09:10 PM
Mach 1 Member

i think they made the shape of the lever flow well with the console. hard to make a cover for though. not as bad as the auto shifters they used
Old 5/3/12, 09:29 PM
Team Mustang Source

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
Here's mine (ebrake and console cover from amustangrocks):

Old 5/4/12, 09:19 AM
Mach 1 Member

frank wrote back and might chime in here as i gave him the link, but this is what he had to say about the carbon console. he did a awesome job, because it looks solid

Hi Mike. My console is actually wrapped in 3M carbon fiber vinyl. They can google it and find different shades of carbon fiber. It's not too hard but it is time consuming. Let me know if the have any questions or shoot me the link to the thread.
Attached Thumbnails Leather E-Brake Fitted Covers-p3100009-2-640x465-.jpg  

Last edited by amustangrocks; 5/4/12 at 09:21 AM.
Old 5/4/12, 10:08 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts
frank wrote back and might chime in here as i gave him the link, but this is what he had to say about the carbon console. he did a awesome job, because it looks solid

Hi Mike. My console is actually wrapped in 3M carbon fiber vinyl. They can google it and find different shades of carbon fiber. It's not too hard but it is time consuming. Let me know if the have any questions or shoot me the link to the thread.
Thanks Mike, that is interesting that he wrapped it.

Not sure if this one is wrapped or actually made but with the cost of it, I would hope it's made unless it's just an insane amount of time to wrap. If I am going to do it, I am wrapping it myself LOL

http://www.northamericantuning.com/M..._p/nat-588.htm
Old 6/3/12, 07:03 PM
Mach 1 Member

Not sure if this one is wrapped or actually made but with the cost of it, I would hope it's made unless it's just an insane amount of time to wrap. If I am going to do it, I am wrapping it myself LOL

thats the real deal there. its got uv resin, pretty nice looking stuff for sure, a little pricy, but about the same as a frpp steering wheel.

Last edited by amustangrocks; 6/3/12 at 07:05 PM.
Old 6/4/12, 03:50 AM
Mach 1 Member

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

thats the real deal there. its got uv resin, pretty nice looking stuff for sure, a little pricy, but about the same as a frpp steering wheel.
A little off topic sorry!

I am about to pull the trigger on the Carbon Fiber Center Console at North American Tuning. Has anyone had experience with ordering ( + or - ) from NAT?
Old 6/6/12, 10:37 AM
Mach 1 Member

Originally Posted by Scott2
A little off topic sorry!

I am about to pull the trigger on the Carbon Fiber Center Console at North American Tuning. Has anyone had experience with ordering ( + or - ) from NAT?
i bought a alum e brake handle from them last year, they seem ok. but for that console, i would call them on it first just to make sure its not just covered, or how its made. maybe its covered then sealed? and not molded from real carbon fiber

Quick Reply: Leather E-Brake Fitted Covers