wow looks awesome
Old 3/25/05, 05:48 AM
Bullitt Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Its cool but whos kit is that?
Old 3/25/05, 06:25 AM
Bullitt Member

That is sweet.... I want the wheels for my 05 V6.

But the factory V6 wheels look close to those so I am satified for now. Just wished they were 17 inch. :bang:
Old 3/25/05, 06:34 AM
Retired Tms Staff

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
OMG, is that cervini's kit? That looks awesome, would love to see it in daylight, and in better focus of course
Old 3/25/05, 06:46 AM
Bullitt Member

I think this Eleanor kit is worth the money more then the new GT-500 Cobra that is coming out if you do not want to stress yourself to pay 40k.. I don't know how much this kit is but it can't be 15k to bring you up to the 07 Cobra. Just my opinion.

I love them both but I have always wanted the old Shelby GT-500 Eleanor car.
Old 3/25/05, 07:37 AM
Bullitt Member

Looks pretty good, except for two things.
1, the fogs appear to stick out from the valence too far
2, the lower side scoops look too muck like the 99-04 cars

Otherwise, Very Nice
Just my opinion
Old 3/25/05, 08:00 AM
Mach 1 Member

If this means that the Eleanor crowd will stop destroying classic 67 and 68 fastbacks to look just like some car from a movie I'm all for it! Oops, did I say that out loud? B)
Old 3/25/05, 09:08 AM

I dont like it at all....the hood is a bit intresting.

I love side pipes! The thing I absolutely hate is that the car has side exhaust yet its rear bumper is trimed out for rear exhaust almost like it should have 4 pipes screaming at you. Once it fixes the rear end I may be sold on the design. It ruins the entire thing for me.
Old 3/25/05, 09:11 AM
Bullitt Member

Originally posted by adrenalin@March 25, 2005, 7:37 AM
OMG, is that cervini's kit? That looks awesome, would love to see it in daylight, and in better focus of course

I believe that is the Ronaele kit, if you look closely at one of the pics you can see in on the rocker strips. I think it looks good but if the side exhaust is fake someone needs a beating, fake scoops are acceptable, but fake side exhaust is a travesty. I really dig the hood though, one of the best so far, I even think it looks much better than on the unique performance GT500E
Old 3/25/05, 12:49 PM
Team Mustang Source

Updated pics on first post link. Looks good.
Old 3/25/05, 01:51 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally posted by SS05GT@March 25, 2005, 1:52 PM
Ok everyone, here is the low down on that 05 mustang, That is for most of the part , the Blow by Racing's design, While the guy at kennan had their car for the last two and a half months developing his BBR LNR kit he has sold it to Ronaele! that is my opinion, This may be bussiness, But it's wrong. Blow By Racing just got the 05 mustang back on Tuesday night. So how can someone else have the same kit? I don't care what anyone says, It's just not the ethical thing to do to a small bussiness man. Ronaele may have the kit ,But they don't have the know how to make LNR go fast as the BBR LNR 05 MUSTANG GT! But Chris Of Blow By Racing does and will make that baby fly........
Old 3/25/05, 01:53 PM
Mach 1 Member

eeeeek ! :notnice:
Old 3/25/05, 03:14 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
It'd look good if:

The front fogs were smaller
The wheels didn't look like plastic
The exhaust was in the right place
IT was painted the grey/blue color instead of MG.

Other than that, I prefer it to the modification of real 67 fastbacks to Eleanor specs.
Old 3/26/05, 06:22 AM
Bullitt Member

Originally posted by flamin ponyexpress+March 25, 2005, 4:54 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(flamin ponyexpress @ March 25, 2005, 4:54 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-SS05GT@March 25, 2005, 1:52 PM
Ok everyone, here is the low down on that 05 mustang, That is for most of the part , the Blow by Racing's design, While the guy at kennan had their car for the last two and a half months developing his BBR LNR kit he has sold it to Ronaele! that is my opinion, This may be bussiness, But it's wrong. Blow By Racing just got the 05 mustang back on Tuesday night. So how can someone else have the same kit? I don't care what anyone says, It's just not the ethical thing to do to a small bussiness man. Ronaele may have the kit ,But they don't have the know how to make LNR go fast as the BBR LNR 05 MUSTANG GT! But Chris Of Blow By Racing does and will make that baby fly........
[/b][/quote]

you have no idea, how pissed off I am right now at this whole situation. They had my car for 3 months + ruined a lot of my stock body parts, so that they could make this kit... just so they could go off and sell it before I even get mine back... i'm beleiving that my car was actually done for awhile, but sent them my original body kit so that they could have it. THIS IS BULLpoo and i'm so not happy!
Old 3/26/05, 08:36 AM
Mach 1 Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally posted by JohnnyZ+March 26, 2005, 7:25 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JohnnyZ @ March 26, 2005, 7:25 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by flamin ponyexpress@March 25, 2005, 4:54 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-SS05GT
@March 25, 2005, 1:52 PM

you have no idea, how pissed off I am right now at this whole situation. They had my car for 3 months + ruined a lot of my stock body parts, so that they could make this kit... just so they could go off and sell it before I even get mine back... i'm beleiving that my car was actually done for awhile, but sent them my original body kit so that they could have it. THIS IS BULLpoo and i'm so not happy!
[/b][/quote]
Johnny, These people are scum of the earth, they don't deserve to be called even American, Because what they did is un-american in my book! this is not right , and they know it's not! Keanan that was being very dirty ! to keep the mans car to develope a kit , then sell it while you still had his car , now thats dirty........
Old 3/26/05, 08:47 AM
I'm people, and I like.

We talked about it here before, but not with real pics!
http://forums.bradbarnett.net/index.php?showtopic=18085

Eh... It looks alright. I agree with Jeff on this one; the lower fogs look way out of place, and that side scoop looks bad.
Old 3/26/05, 08:50 AM
I'm people, and I like.

oh yea, and they gotta fix those exhaust openings in the rear
It looks funny
Old 3/26/05, 09:13 AM
FR500 Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Originally posted by Enfynet@March 25, 2005, 4:17 PM
It'd look good if:

The front fogs were smaller
The wheels didn't look like plastic
The exhaust was in the right place
IT was painted the grey/blue color instead of MG.

Other than that, I prefer it to the modification of real 67 fastbacks to Eleanor specs.
You said exactly what i was thinking!!
Old 3/26/05, 09:14 AM
Bullitt Member

Originally posted by thezeppelin8@March 26, 2005, 11:53 AM
oh yea, and they gotta fix those exhaust openings in the rear
It looks funny

the whole rear bumper is being redone. That is why Blow-By Racing didn't post pictures yet... the new bumper should be on this monday. along with the actual Kaenen made rear wing instead of the Xenon ducktail. ALSO, Blow-By Racing is working on there side exit exhaust this weekend and will have a fully functional side exhuast to go with there kit.

James, I am not mad at Kaenen for selling the kit :nono: ... He made it, he can sell it. BUT, what I am dissapointed in, is that they got there kit before I got my kit... heck... my car back. That is what i'm upset about.

Kaenen can sell there kit to anyone they want... that is not the problem...

Quick Reply: You guys might want to see this...