05-09 Exterior Modifications Making Your '05 Stand Out from the Crowd

Snapped some new pics

Search this Thread

Old 2/18/06, 08:13 AM
Big Falken Tires

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Went by my office on a sunday for a few hours last weekend to get some extra work done...... was the only one there... so of course, had to park the car right up on the front entrance and take some pics........ [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/04.gif[/img]

About two weeks ago I was doing alot of driving at night so I took the headlight covers off........ and it has been SO Long since I had seen the car without them.... I was surprised how much I was digging it! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img] So been running with them off ever since.... best thing is, when my mood changes I can just put 'em right back on again....

Old 2/18/06, 08:49 AM
Cobra R Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Now that is SWEEEEEET!!

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img]
Old 2/18/06, 09:08 AM
FR500 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/drool.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img] Looking good there, Dave! You may start a trend here... take pics of your car parked right in front of your work. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/lol.gif[/img] I might just try that when I get my car back.
Old 2/18/06, 09:38 AM
Retired Tms Staff

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Looks awesome. Wish I could take pics of my car in front of my building but camera's are not allowed [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sad.gif[/img]
Old 2/18/06, 09:42 AM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Burke0011 @ February 18, 2006, 10:16 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Went by my office on a sunday for a few hours last weekend to get some extra work done...... was the only one there... so of course, had to park the car right up on the front entrance and take some pics........ [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/04.gif[/img]

About two weeks ago I was doing alot of driving at night so I took the headlight covers off........ and it has been SO Long since I had seen the car without them.... I was surprised how much I was digging it! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img] So been running with them off ever since.... best thing is, when my mood changes I can just put 'em right back on again....

[/b][/quote]

What size are tires and wheels on this beauty!!!
Old 2/18/06, 09:47 AM
Super Boss Lawman Member

Beautiful!
Old 2/18/06, 10:32 AM
Bullitt Member

Dave... It doesn't matter where you take pictures of your car (with or without lens covers)... It ALWAYS LOOKS GREAT! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img]
Old 2/18/06, 10:40 AM
Big Falken Tires

Thanks guys!

Ian, its funny - 75% of the time I drive around, I have the camera in the car.

I always try to be prepared when the opportunity for pics comes up - mostly because there aren't alot of good places to get cool pics so I have to improvise on the fly.....

[the little devil popped up onto my shoulder though when I was leaving - thought about doing a breakstand right on that nice WHITE concrete and marking my territory [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/icon_mrgreen.gif[/img] Thought better of it though.... [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/icon_mrgreen.gif[/img] ]

Miket - those are Mustang Tuning 18 by 9s with Nitto 555s.... 255/45 up front and 275/40s out back

Randy - hey you going to Birmingham in Sept??? Wanna join me and MTAS' Florida caravan heading up there?
Old 2/18/06, 10:49 AM
Mach 1 Member

Looks great! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img] Your car was one that inspired me to do mine. Our cars are somewhat similar, but you'd never get them confused. I think I like the headlight covers on better. (Adds that "evil" look.) I thought about getting some, but it's not the same with sonic, and it's probably illegal around here anyway. Everything else is. Were you actually driving at night with them on? [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/icon24.gif[/img] How did that work out? Are they just peel-n-stick, or are they ridgid?
Old 2/18/06, 11:27 AM
Cobra Member

Looks AWSOME!!!! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/worship.gif[/img]
Old 2/18/06, 11:51 AM
Team Mustang Source

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
'Tis truly a thing of "evil beauty" [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/icon_mrgreen.gif[/img] That car looks incredible from any angle [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/drool.gif[/img]
Old 2/18/06, 11:54 AM
Post *****

Received 72 Likes on 65 Posts
[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img]
Old 2/18/06, 12:20 PM
Team Mustang Source

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Your car looks great and I have never been a fan of the dark headlight covers so in my opinion you did the right thing. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img]
Old 2/18/06, 12:26 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Evil_Capri @ February 18, 2006, 2:57 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img]
[/b][/quote]
+1

Those are some beautiful pics. Shoulda signed your name on the pavement! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img]
Old 2/18/06, 02:47 PM

looks WICKED! it really reminds me of that picture of the Black Boss 429, really nice car dude, if only i had a job to park my car in front of.
Old 2/18/06, 04:26 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Cool pics, Dave. I can't do that because the building I work in looks nowhere near as nice as yours.
Old 2/18/06, 04:43 PM
GT Member

Sweeeeet! looks like zaino to me!
Old 2/18/06, 07:25 PM
Bullitt Member

Is there room at the back of the hood to drill vent holes along the bottom lower edge facing the windshield?

I think this would help to not only vent hot air but allow trapped air out and keep the front from bouncing around at speed.

I think it would also alleviate the problem some people are having of the vent mode allowing hot air to enter.

Thanks......
Old 2/18/06, 08:09 PM
Shelby GT350 Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(redbullet @ February 18, 2006, 9:28 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Is there room at the back of the hood to drill vent holes along the bottom lower edge facing the windshield?

I think this would help to not only vent hot air but allow trapped air out and keep the front from bouncing around at speed.

I think it would also alleviate the problem some people are having of the vent mode allowing hot air to enter.

Thanks......
[/b][/quote]

The hood he has on (California Dream) routes the air directly to his CAI location. Also, his hood pins prevent any movement of the hood. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img]

Your car is looking beautiful as usual Dave! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/drool.gif[/img]
Old 2/18/06, 08:45 PM
Queen Of Nascar

Man...that looks beautiful!! I've got to have that chin spoiler and ducktail. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/worship.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/worship.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Snapped some new pics