05-09 Exterior Modifications Making Your '05 Stand Out from the Crowd

Rim color opinion for alloy

Search this Thread

Old 11/8/15, 02:09 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Rim color opinion for alloy

i can't decide whether to go with the black, charcoal, or the dark stainless AMR rims from American Muscle. Do y'all have any opinions on the colors? Or have any other rims that look good with alloy?
Old 11/9/15, 08:15 AM
Former Vendor

Received 20 Likes on 16 Posts
Originally Posted by derek1225
i can't decide whether to go with the black, charcoal, or the dark stainless AMR rims from American Muscle. Do y'all have any opinions on the colors? Or have any other rims that look good with alloy?
Hey Derek - First and foremost welcome to TheMustangSoruce, I'll be your guide Alex...(Kidding) but I'm happy to be a personal shopper if need be, I do it for many guys/girls here on the forums.

I'll say first that this is your Mustang, so you're going to need to nail down a color on your own but I do have some suggestions on an Alloy Colored car and hands down from what I've seen previously Dark Stainless is definitely the way to go.

It offsets the color of the car so well that you could either personalize the car with chrome (If that's your thing) or black (if that's your thing) accents. When I say personalize there's a ton of small mods that you can do that wont break the bank (Grilles, Fuel Doors, Headlight, Taillight Trim etc)

It just works very well on the car and plays nicely with other colors if you know how I mean. I couldn't find a picture on an 05-09 and I know that what's below is a little lighter but I think it might give you a good idea of how they would look.

Let me know if you have any questions at all and I'm here to help!

Alex
Old 11/9/15, 02:40 PM

Originally Posted by AMAlexLazarus
Hey Derek - First and foremost welcome to TheMustangSoruce, I'll be your guide Alex...(Kidding) but I'm happy to be a personal shopper if need be, I do it for many guys/girls here on the forums.

I'll say first that this is your Mustang, so you're going to need to nail down a color on your own but I do have some suggestions on an Alloy Colored car and hands down from what I've seen previously Dark Stainless is definitely the way to go.

It offsets the color of the car so well that you could either personalize the car with chrome (If that's your thing) or black (if that's your thing) accents. When I say personalize there's a ton of small mods that you can do that wont break the bank (Grilles, Fuel Doors, Headlight, Taillight Trim etc)

It just works very well on the car and plays nicely with other colors if you know how I mean. I couldn't find a picture on an 05-09 and I know that what's below is a little lighter but I think it might give you a good idea of how they would look.

Let me know if you have any questions at all and I'm here to help!

Alex
I would really like to see a picture of them on an alloy. That would be really beneficial to my decision.
Old 11/11/15, 01:38 AM
V6 Member

It really depends on your personal preference. Just get what you really like.
Old 11/11/15, 09:48 AM
2014 SGM Roush Stage 2 --------- Moderator------

Received 1,088 Likes on 788 Posts
What color is your car? Maybe you should setup a thread and ask for photos of your car color with the various color combos to see what you like. Or even search the web for photos of various wheel combos. It all comes down to what you like, not us. Just my two cents.
Old 11/12/15, 02:50 PM
Former Vendor

Received 20 Likes on 16 Posts
Originally Posted by derek1225
I would really like to see a picture of them on an alloy. That would be really beneficial to my decision.
Derek - Sorry about that! I searched high and low and thought that I saw them all..Here's what I was able to nail down and if this isn't Alloy let me know and I'll get my eyes checked!

I think I found a winner!

Let me know if you have any other questions and I hope this helps!

Alex