05-09 Exterior Modifications Making Your '05 Stand Out from the Crowd

New Grill for GT to center fogs

Search this Thread

Old 4/15/05, 04:33 PM
TMS West Coast Correspondent

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ok I am in contact with a company to create a new grill for the GT that would be a quality flat bar replacement for the stock grill similar to the one CDC is lagging on coming out with, it will not have an opening for the horse or the fogs so you can do whatever you want with them, add a horse center the fogs whatever you want. But I need to see how many people wouild be interested in this before they will start on it, or else it would be really expensive and not worth it to them unless I wanted to foot the bill myself and I am not that rich. Anyone interested in this please let me know and I will notify them when we have a large enough goup. I do not know what the cost would be yet, because they would need to know how many people want one and then get together and see the cost of making one. This is a company that makes grills for all kindos of vehicles and they just released one for the 05 but it has cut outs, they are nice looking products.
Old 4/15/05, 05:57 PM
Mach 1 Member

Is this the type of grill you are referring to? If so, how would you center the fogs, add a horse, etc, without cutting and potentially destroying the grill?
Old 4/15/05, 07:22 PM
Retired Tms Staff

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I'm holding out until I see someone selling the grill that incorporates center fog lights.
Old 4/16/05, 08:46 AM
I lust for a M24

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
I'm waiting for one w the cutouts too.
Old 4/16/05, 01:07 PM
Big Falken Tires

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Keep your eye out for Blow By Racings site when it is updated - they will have exactly that - this type of grill WITH the cut outs for the fogs. I actually saw one (not on a car) when I was at their shop last week.

Not sure of price - can find out though as I will be going by there again real soon....
Old 4/16/05, 09:35 PM
Mach 1 Member

Originally posted by rrobello@April 15, 2005, 3:36 PM
Ok I am in contact with a company to create a new grill for the GT that would be a quality flat bar replacement for the stock grill similar to the one CDC is lagging on coming out with, it will not have an opening for the horse or the fogs so you can do whatever you want with them, add a horse center the fogs whatever you want. But I need to see how many people wouild be interested in this before they will start on it, or else it would be really expensive and not worth it to them unless I wanted to foot the bill myself and I am not that rich. Anyone interested in this please let me know and I will notify them when we have a large enough goup. I do not know what the cost would be yet, because they would need to know how many people want one and then get together and see the cost of making one. This is a company that makes grills for all kindos of vehicles and they just released one for the 05 but it has cut outs, they are nice looking products.