05-09 Exterior Modifications Making Your '05 Stand Out from the Crowd

new airbrushed designs

Search this Thread

Old 10/18/06, 03:33 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by GATORBAIT9696
Awesome stuff, maybe when I get braver I might try the side emblems.
might as well, you got half of what we offer already
Old 10/18/06, 03:43 PM
Mach 1 Member

Originally Posted by MadJack
I have been wondering for awhile now what black flames on a redfire hood would look like. Is that even possible? Do you have any examples of something like that.
yep its possible...heres a couple emblems where we that are or incorporate black fire , neither are on a redfire or red base however, one is black fire on azure blue base and the other is red, black and silver fire on mineral grey....it will give you an idea anyway.....I'm also putting up a pic of the azure pony installed
Attached Thumbnails new airbrushed designs-img_1113.jpg   new airbrushed designs-img_0959.jpg  
Attached Images
File Type: bmp
olivers car.bmp (351.6 KB, 286 views)
Old 10/18/06, 07:09 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Do you have any emblems with the silver used on these with "black" fire or vice versa? Pls post pic if you do.
Old 10/18/06, 07:37 PM

Originally Posted by hireman
yes ...email me at hireman356@aol.com with what your interested in doing.
This upcoming spring i will give you a phone call for sure. Need to go work some more after buying the **** thing,
Old 10/18/06, 08:18 PM
GTR Member

My brain is farting right now..what if I want the Ford racing cam covers like the ones you have posted w/out the snakeskin look.. How much
w/trade in and w/out? Thanks chuck

This is by far the best looking art work I've seen
Old 10/18/06, 08:29 PM
Super Boss Lawman Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
3D carbon torch red hood scoop with reaper and skulls
Got anything like this in sonic blue
Old 10/19/06, 01:02 AM
Mach 1 Member

Originally Posted by LEO_06GT
Do you have any emblems with the silver used on these with "black" fire or vice versa? Pls post pic if you do.
http://forums.bradbarnett.net/attach...3&d=1161098421
we havent done that combo yet....the silver we use is the factory satin silver ford color though. If we shot black fire over that base it would really look cool to use some candy red as highlights ...that would be a very cool looking emblem
Old 10/19/06, 01:06 AM
Mach 1 Member

Originally Posted by Boltzman
My brain is farting right now..what if I want the Ford racing cam covers like the ones you have posted w/out the snakeskin look.. How much
w/trade in and w/out? Thanks chuck

This is by far the best looking art work I've seen
those would be 400.00 for the painting. When we get the next order for these were probably going to buy a new set for that order then start the core charge .....ford wants an arm and a leg for these and for some strange reason one side is 50% more than the other....go figure
Old 10/19/06, 01:07 AM
Mach 1 Member

Originally Posted by 2005sonicgt
not yet but it would be a killer combo!!!!
Old 10/19/06, 01:28 AM
Legacy TMS Member

we havent done that combo yet....the silver we use is the factory satin silver ford color though. If we shot black fire over that base it would really look cool to use some candy red as highlights ...that would be a very cool looking emblem
Any chance of seeing one like the one you speak of?
Old 10/19/06, 01:34 AM
Mach 1 Member

Originally Posted by LEO_06GT
Any chance of seeing one like the one you speak of?
Not until someone orders it ...... we only paint orders as we get them and havent done that color combo yet. It would work very well IMO .
Old 10/19/06, 07:35 PM
GTR Member

those would be 400.00 for the painting. When we get the next order for these were probably going to buy a new set for that order then start the core charge .....ford wants an arm and a leg for these and for some strange reason one side is 50% more than the other....go figure
So 400 is just for the painting and we provide the covers? Right?
Old 10/20/06, 01:45 AM
Mach 1 Member

Originally Posted by Boltzman
So 400 is just for the painting and we provide the covers? Right?
yep....sorry if it wasnt very clear.

Bill

UPDATE ON CAM COVERS

I'm working a deal to get some cam covers in here ( man these things are NOT cheap) to offer a core type refund deal. These things list for 147.62 for the right cover and a whopping 298.63 for the left side. What were working on is 550.00 shipped for a set based and with fire , any base color and fire color and after you recieve our covers returning your covers gets you a 125.00 refund for the cores ( you pay shipping back) . To add the ford racing in fire adds 50.00 to the cost of the set and of course all of our other designs are available ( skulls, reapers whatever) and will be priced upon request. I'll let everyone know when I have it all worked out.

thanks,
Bill
Old 10/20/06, 07:52 PM
Mach 1 Member

Originally Posted by 2005sonicgt
have some orders for a ripped metal checkered flag on sonic blue base radiator cover w/ matching ford plenum cover...look for pics late next week...till then heres a pic of a V6 plenum cover , sonic blue w/ ripped metal & matching grill pony
Attached Thumbnails new airbrushed designs-img_0669.jpg  
Old 10/20/06, 08:09 PM
GTR Member

yep....sorry if it wasnt very clear.

Bill

UPDATE ON CAM COVERS

I'm working a deal to get some cam covers in here ( man these things are NOT cheap) to offer a core type refund deal. These things list for 147.62 for the right cover and a whopping 298.63 for the left side. What were working on is 550.00 shipped for a set based and with fire , any base color and fire color and after you recieve our covers returning your covers gets you a 125.00 refund for the cores ( you pay shipping back) . To add the ford racing in fire adds 50.00 to the cost of the set and of course all of our other designs are available ( skulls, reapers whatever) and will be priced upon request. I'll let everyone know when I have it all worked out.

thanks,
Bill
I'll be all over that like stink on doo also want my plenum to match
Old 10/20/06, 11:27 PM
Cobra Member

detail shots of ford racing in fire w/ snakeskin on cam covers
Ya took my original design and did some amazing work with it.

Good Job!!!

-Dan
Old 10/21/06, 03:49 PM
Mach 1 Member

Originally Posted by Cleveland
Ya took my original design and did some amazing work with it.

Good Job!!!

-Dan
thanks Dan....I'm getting ready to do a set for mine now.....after seeing yours and this set installed I gotta have em ...look for installed pics of the horse and cobra stuff soon.
Old 10/22/06, 06:22 PM
GT Member

Hireman Rear Badge

Just installed my latest "Hireman" art. It matches the pony emblem. I think it sets off really nice with Marcello's honeycomb rear cover.

Thanks Bill!
Attached Images    
Old 10/22/06, 06:50 PM
Mach 1 Member

Originally Posted by tucsondivots
Just installed my latest "Hireman" art. It matches the pony emblem. I think it sets off really nice with Marcello's honeycomb rear cover.

Thanks Bill!
Looks great Walter...I really wish there was a way to really capture the ture colors and effects in a pic ...as anyone whos installed any of our stuff can attest to, theres nothing like seeing them in person huh?
Old 10/22/06, 07:03 PM
Mach 1 Member

hey everyone...heres some installed pics of the ford racing cam covers and the smoothed ford plenum installed on the car....the owner was on his way back from Fla. where he picked up a 07 black vert and a newer vette was horsing around with him.....well over 120 the vette guy all the sudden tapped the new stang in the drivers side rear and both cars went out of control , hitting gaurdrails and everything else in sight. Everyone suffered injuries, the guy riding in the black vert broke his leg in 3 places, his arm and collar bone, the guy who owns this white car ( and the black one) had some minor head injuries and a pretty messed up hand...the vette guys still in the hospital, both cars were a total loss, the new mustang had 605 miles on the odometer...guy got home and couldnt wait to get his new stuff on......better pics I'm sure will be on the way....not to sound like I'm preaching but its one thing to know what your capable of doing in a car but you never know about the other guy. I'm glad nobody was killed and hope all a speedy recovery.
Attached Thumbnails new airbrushed designs-dscn1354.jpg   new airbrushed designs-dscn1356.jpg  

Quick Reply: new airbrushed designs