05-09 Exterior Modifications Making Your '05 Stand Out from the Crowd

My new '06

Search this Thread

Old 2/12/06, 05:53 PM
Bullitt Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well I just got my new Black on Black '06 with the Dark Charcoal interior upgrade package and factory polished 18's. Sweet car! Got the windows done and put on the Eibach pro kit......here's the first pic in my garage.
Old 2/12/06, 06:10 PM
Shelby GT350 Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
ooooooohhh [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/drool.gif[/img]
Old 2/12/06, 06:12 PM
Cobra Member

Looks Great!!!!! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img]
Old 2/12/06, 06:13 PM
Queen Of Nascar

Very Nice [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img] Congrats!!
Old 2/12/06, 06:17 PM
Bullitt Member

Sweet ride Chris! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img] Congrats on your new GT... What happened to your 05?
Old 2/12/06, 06:36 PM
Bullitt Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(u-got-stang @ February 12, 2006, 7:20 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Sweet ride Chris! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img] Congrats on your new GT... What happened to your 05?
[/b][/quote]

I had a "fit" literally over the fitment of my Street Scenes side skirts. Had the whole car painted with the Shelby stripes and the rear body kit blended so it looked like it was one whole rear bumper facia but nobody could help me get the side pieces to adhere properly. With the heat in Las Vegas, the 3m tape just couldnt hold (even with bond prep) the pieces to the side of the car and they kept peeling away from the side of the car. Those who know me will no doubt let you know Im a little particular with my cars, so rather than get the sides bolted on and repaint the pieces and probably the whole side of the car I decided to trade it in. Of course it sold 2 days later..lol. So here I am with the '06....going to do the Steeda Hood and maybe a chin spoiler as well as a ducktail. I actually have another car on order at our dealership that didnt have a spoiler, so Im going to swap trunklids when it comes in. The one I ordered has the Satin interior upgrade, and when I saw the charcoal on this car, I had to have it instead. More mods and pics to come!! Thanks for the replies! Hello Vortech!!
Old 2/13/06, 10:30 AM
Mach 1 Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(cgoeschel @ February 12, 2006, 7:39 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
I had a "fit" literally over the fitment of my Street Scenes side skirts. Had the whole car painted with the Shelby stripes and the rear body kit blended so it looked like it was one whole rear bumper facia but nobody could help me get the side pieces to adhere properly. With the heat in Las Vegas, the 3m tape just couldnt hold (even with bond prep) the pieces to the side of the car and they kept peeling away from the side of the car. Those who know me will no doubt let you know Im a little particular with my cars, so rather than get the sides bolted on and repaint the pieces and probably the whole side of the car I decided to trade it in. Of course it sold 2 days later..lol. So here I am with the '06....going to do the Steeda Hood and maybe a chin spoiler as well as a ducktail. I actually have another car on order at our dealership that didnt have a spoiler, so Im going to swap trunklids when it comes in. The one I ordered has the Satin interior upgrade, and when I saw the charcoal on this car, I had to have it instead. More mods and pics to come!! Thanks for the replies! Hello Vortech!!
[/b][/quote]

It's nice, but still slow! I can say that now, because once you do your mods I will be staring at your license plate! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/banghead.gif[/img]
Old 2/13/06, 10:39 AM
Bullitt Member

I am not a fan of black just because of the upkeep but I can tell you, the bullits on black is rediculous, and when black is cleaned and waxed, there is NONE higher. Awesome car man! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img]
Old 2/13/06, 11:20 AM
Mach 1 Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(keoni @ February 13, 2006, 11:42 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
I am not a fan of black just because of the upkeep but I can tell you, the bullits on black is rediculous, and when black is cleaned and waxed, there is NONE higher. Awesome car man! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img]
[/b][/quote]

cgoeschel is already aware of this! I think he has already wiped two coats of clear off the car since he got it last week! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/04.gif[/img]
Old 2/13/06, 12:38 PM

Received 5 Likes on 1 Post
Awsome! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/drool.gif[/img]

Was going to go with the Eibach Pro's, but decided on the Steeda Ultralites (just placed my order today! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img] ) Both are great, just personal preference.
Old 2/13/06, 02:48 PM
V6 Member

Sweeet!!! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img]
Old 2/13/06, 05:07 PM
Bullitt Member

car looks great. but your garage is way to clean