The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums

The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums (https://themustangsource.com/forums/)
-   05-09 Exterior Modifications (https://themustangsource.com/forums/f691/)
-   -   Makeover Has Started (https://themustangsource.com/forums/f691/makeover-has-started-515142/)

SilverSkoundrel 3/14/13 09:07 AM

The way you did your car is amazing! I love it

Hadtohaveit'13 3/14/13 09:52 AM

Stunning car. You've done everything right. What did u have hydro dipped in the interior?

SeanD 3/14/13 06:32 PM

Thanks for the compliments. Took a long time last year to get it looking like this.

Center console, radio face plate, speaker covres and the mirror control covers on both sides.

B1GP1MP1N 3/14/13 08:03 PM

Badass man! Looks awesome!

JerryG2163 3/14/13 09:23 PM

Sean, what kind of wheels are those? I've seen them before but can't remember the brand.. Are they 18s or 20s? I gotta say they look sharp with the car

SeanD 3/15/13 04:12 AM

Steeda Spyders 20" staggered with NITTO Invo tires.

Originally Posted by JerryG2163 (Post 6576181)
Sean, what kind of wheels are those? I've seen them before but can't remember the brand.. Are they 18s or 20s? I gotta say they look sharp with the car

Samolet 3/17/13 09:52 AM

Good Job;) ....your car is amazing!

Doogie 3/17/13 10:35 AM

Very nice job Sean as everything flows together!!

SeanD 3/17/13 06:17 PM

Thanks everyone. I appreciate all your comments.

Scott2 3/18/13 04:45 AM

Sean your car looks fantastic, clearly your hard work paid off big time!

SeanD 3/19/13 05:54 AM

Hey Scott..If you are ever down this way let me know. Have you ever come down for the Mustang Alley show in Michigan in August? I know some Mustangers come down from the Toronto/Niagara Falls area to it.

Sean

Originally Posted by Scott2 (Post 6578911)
Sean your car looks fantastic, clearly your hard work paid off big time!

Scott2 3/19/13 08:02 AM

Originally Posted by SeanD (Post 6579817)
Hey Scott..If you are ever down this way let me know. Have you ever come down for the Mustang Alley show in Michigan in August? I know some Mustangers come down from the Toronto/Niagara Falls area to it.

Sean

Sean, I would love to go, but my body just is not cooperating. Have arthritis in both knees, left hip and lower back. The lower back is the killer as I can only stand for a few minutes at a time. I belong to a couple of local Toronto car clubs, Golden Horseshoe Mustang Association (GHMA) and Greater Toronto Area Mustang Club (GTAMC). Both clubs go down on mass, GHMA had 102 rooms booked as at March 1st. Should add a trip to Woodward to my bucket list I guess. lol

I have a friend on another forum who lives in Michigan, he saw your car at the Detroit Autorama and told me he liked your 1/4 rear window deletes. I said "I know that car" and pointed him to your "Makeover Has Started" thread here.

Scott

SilverSkoundrel 8/9/13 12:14 PM

Originally Posted by SeanD (Post 6575592)

I cant get over how much I love your car!!!

SeanD 8/9/13 12:18 PM

Thanks!

SilverSkoundrel 8/9/13 12:32 PM

(: sir I wanna do the window delete

m05fastbackGT 8/9/13 01:20 PM

Originally Posted by SeanD (Post 6668651)
Thanks!

Sean ! I really love everything you've done with your Mustang and although you deleted the quarter windows, I was curious if you plan on adding quarter scoops.. I think your car would look even better if you added them, as they would give your car more of a streamline profile look :D

SeanD 8/9/13 02:40 PM

I have a set of Cervini Qtr window covers that I bought and had painted at the same time. Not sure if I will ever put them on. I get so many compliments from everyone that see's it personally.

These are the ones:

http://www.cervinis.com/05-09mustang-window-covers.html

My question to everyone, is should I put on a rear trunk medallion or leave if smooth? Sometimes I think it is missing somethng on the back and other days I think it looks great. If I were to put something back there, it would be a two tone emblem from Silverhorse Racing with the pony emblem in the middle.

m05fastbackGT 8/9/13 04:45 PM

Originally Posted by SeanD (Post 6668723)
I have a set of Cervini Qtr window covers that I bought and had painted at the same time. Not sure if I will ever put them on. I get so many compliments from everyone that see's it personally.

These are the ones:

http://www.cervinis.com/05-09mustang-window-covers.html

My question to everyone, is should I put on a rear trunk medallion or leave if smooth? Sometimes I think it is missing somethng on the back and other days I think it looks great. If I were to put something back there, it would be a two tone emblem from Silverhorse Racing with the pony emblem in the middle.

I would try the Cervini 69-70 Qtr window covers you bought and see what they actually look like on the car.. If for some reason you feel they don't look as good without them, you can always take them back off..

I would also suggest putting on a rear trunk medallion, as I agree that something definitely appears to be missing on the rear decklid..

Try the two tone emblem from Silverhorse Racing that you mentioned and see if you like it.. IMHO I think it would look really nice :nice:

SeanD 8/9/13 07:47 PM

After the Mustang Memories show this Sunday in Dearborn Michigan (at the Ford HQ), I will put the side louvers on with minimum 3M tape used and snap some pics for everyone to see.

SilverSkoundrel 8/9/13 07:48 PM

:nice: