05-09 Exterior Modifications Making Your '05 Stand Out from the Crowd

Latest Spy Cam on Srming's V6 Stang!

Search this Thread

Old 2/9/06, 04:41 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I thought you all would get a kick out of this. My spy sources in Michigan have gotten the “scoop” on Scrmings latest top secret project. Apparently, he is hard at work making appearance modifications to go with the performance upgrades he’s been making.

In my opinion, she doesn’t look like a sleeper, but darn she looks tough. Check out the scoop on her…just plain mean!!!!!

Sick, look how he has Scott at MRT doing his dirty work again. What’s up John, not man enough to drill holes in your own hood?????? LOL.

I must say though, she looks absolutely awesome. Very nice John!!! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img]
Old 2/9/06, 04:43 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/drool.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/worship.gif[/img]
Old 2/9/06, 04:47 PM
Team Mustang Source

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
Niiiiiiiice! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img]
Old 2/9/06, 04:48 PM
Shelby GT350 Member

Dang!
Old 2/9/06, 04:56 PM

WICKED!!!!
Old 2/9/06, 05:41 PM
GT Member

ohhh .... lookin good.... That's one powerful spycam rygen [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif[/img] Should we all start lookin over our shoulders ? LOL

Screamin - much more aggressive look - I dig it, ALOT

just not much of a sleeper look anymore -lol
Old 2/9/06, 05:52 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(screaminyellin6 @ February 9, 2006, 7:44 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
ohhh .... lookin good.... That's one powerful spycam rygen [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif[/img] Should we all start lookin over our shoulders ? LOL

Screamin - much more aggressive look - I dig it, ALOT

just not much of a sleeper look anymore -lol
[/b][/quote]

Yep, I have family in NYC! Don't forget it. LOL. Yea, definitely not a sleeper any more.
Old 2/9/06, 05:53 PM
MSP
Banned

WOW!! Man that Scrming is determined to remain at the top of the food chain.. I wouldn't be surprised if we see some type of major power-adder along with the nitrous soon.. It seems Scrmings personality demands that he be considered number 1! LOL! Taking a backseat to the limelight is not apart of his persona! With endless Mustang modification shops within minutes of his home, he's got it real bad.. The upgrade bug is something addictive and Scrming cant help himself but to give in to temptation's! LOL!

He does have good taste, so I am very interested in that cars future for sure! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img]
Old 2/9/06, 05:57 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MSP @ February 9, 2006, 7:56 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
WOW!! Man that Scrming is determined to remain at the top of the food chain.. I wouldn't be surprised if we see some type of major power-adder along with the nitrous soon.. It seems Scrmings personality demands that he be considered number 1! LOL! Taking a backseat to the limelight is not apart of his persona! With endless Mustang modification shops within minutes of his home, he's got it real bad.. The upgrade bug is something addictive and Scrming cant help himself but to give in to temptation's! LOL!

He does have good taste, so I am very interested in that cars future for sure! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img]
[/b][/quote]

I couldn't agree with you more!!!!! Hmmm, I will have to check with my sources on that hood...I'm not sure if only holes were drilled into it. He spends a lot of time at MRT, we better look out for that Turbo! He's got the same muffler as the MRT project car, whos to say he didn't whip out the credit card to go all the way. Hmmmm indeed. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/headscratch.gif[/img]

He's a sneaky one that Scrming.
Old 2/9/06, 06:59 PM
Cobra Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MSP @ February 9, 2006, 7:56 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>

[/b][/quote]

It's tough being a Leo! LOL!
Old 2/9/06, 07:01 PM
MSP
Banned

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(scrming @ February 9, 2006, 6:02 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
It's tough being a Leo! LOL!
[/b][/quote]

We got a problem then!! I'm a Leo!! August 21st! Roar!! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/icon_mrgreen.gif[/img]
Old 2/9/06, 07:02 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MSP @ February 9, 2006, 9:04 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
We got a problem then!! I'm a Leo!! August 21st! Roar!! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/icon_mrgreen.gif[/img]
[/b][/quote]

Uh oh, 14psi here we come!!! Who needs 12, MSP's a Leo!!!!
Old 2/9/06, 07:07 PM
MSP
Banned

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(rygenstormlocke @ February 9, 2006, 6:05 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Uh oh, 14psi here we come!!! Who needs 12, MSP's a Leo!!!!
[/b][/quote]

I bet based on our friendship, I can guess your sign Rygen..

Your either a Gemini, Cancer, or Pisces! Its either one of those or a Sagitarius! Am I right?

relationship sounded to queer! LOL!!
Old 2/9/06, 07:09 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MSP @ February 9, 2006, 9:10 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
I bet based on our friendship, I can guess your sign Rygen..

Your either a Gemini, Cancer, or Pisces! Its either one of those or a Sagitarius! Am I right?

relationship sounded to queer! LOL!!
[/b][/quote]

LOL. Aquarius!!! My birthday is this sunday. Told the wife to get me some UPR products, some LCA's, and a case of beer.

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/banana.gif[/img]
Old 2/9/06, 07:15 PM

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img]

From now on, you [scrming] should be charging them to work on your mustang! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/icon_mrgreen.gif[/img]
Old 2/9/06, 07:15 PM
MSP
Banned

Thats kool!! Looking more closely at Scrmings hood, I like it.. Thats not the roush scoop.. But I also like the Roush hood scoop.. I would want to make it functional though..
Old 2/9/06, 07:18 PM
Cobra R Member

Looks pretty sweet. Im the resident gemini, so im always fighting with my other half over what to do. Luckily the performance half usually wins over the appearance half.

Theres a huge mustang meet here next month, i got to get crack on squeezin every bolt on HP out of this thing. Also focusing it on gettin it to the ground.
Old 2/9/06, 07:45 PM
Cobra Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MSP @ February 9, 2006, 9:18 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Thats kool!! Looking more closely at Scrmings hood, I like it.. Thats not the roush scoop.. But I also like the Roush hood scoop.. I would want to make it functional though..
[/b][/quote]

Scott told me it was a replica... I can't remember what year/model.... LOL! They call it their "Interceptor" hood scoop.. Here's how they describe it...

"Add nostalgic charm to your 2005 Mustang GT! The Interceptor hood scoop is not for the shy and timid - if you've got what it takes, this scoop is for you! Available primed and ready to paint. (Coming soon: a functional ram air induction system!)"

hmmmmm... notice that last part???? hehehehe....

Actually now that I read it (again)... I'll have to have Scott change their website... You can add the scoop to the V6 too!!! LOL!!!
Old 2/9/06, 07:49 PM
MSP
Banned

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(scrming @ February 9, 2006, 6:48 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Scott told me it was a replica... I can't remember what year/model.... LOL! They call it their "Interceptor" hood scoop.. Here's how they describe it...

"Add nostalgic charm to your 2005 Mustang GT! The Interceptor hood scoop is not for the shy and timid - if you've got what it takes, this scoop is for you! Available primed and ready to paint. (Coming soon: a functional ram air induction system!)"
hmmmmm... notice that last part???? hehehehe....

Actually now that I read it (again)... I'll have to have Scott change their website... You can add the scoop to the V6 too!!! LOL!!!
[/b][/quote]

Yes!! We definatley need atelast the hood area opened up.. That would help to keep the engine bay somewhat cooler!

I think you did a really good job though.. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img]

The car is coming along just fine!
Old 2/9/06, 09:13 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 19 Likes on 11 Posts
That looks really nice! Gives it more of a beefy, powerful look. The stripe came out nice too. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/headbang.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Latest Spy Cam on Srming's V6 Stang!