05-09 Exterior Modifications Making Your '05 Stand Out from the Crowd

Kudos to Steeda for outstanding customer service

Search this Thread

Old 6/20/16, 03:06 PM
THE RED FLASH ------ Master-Moderator

Received 2,138 Likes on 1,719 Posts
Kudos to Steeda for outstanding customer service

I would just like to thank TJ, Rod and Glenn over at Steeda for providing outstanding customer support.. After I had purchased my Spyder wheels, I noticed there were 3 small chips on one of the spokes and a slight blemish on one of the other wheel's inside lip.. When I called Glenn over at Steeda to inform him about this, he went out of his way to replace them for me, even though it was my fault for not noticing they were damaged during the shipping process prior to installing them on my car..

Needless to say, he went ahead and replaced them for me at no additional charge despite the fact that once they're installed, Steeda is no longer under any obligation to replace them under it's warranty policy..

Anyhow once again, I'm extremely very grateful to the folks over at Steeda for providing such outstanding customer service and for treating me as a valued customer..

-Rocky

Last edited by m05fastbackGT; 6/20/16 at 03:11 PM.
Old 6/21/16, 06:59 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 781 Likes on 570 Posts
Well yea! Pics of the new wheels?
Old 6/21/16, 07:11 AM
Shelby GT350 Member

Received 52 Likes on 47 Posts
Originally Posted by m05fastbackGT
I would just like to thank TJ, Rod and Glenn over at Steeda for providing outstanding customer support.. After I had purchased my Spyder wheels, I noticed there were 3 small chips on one of the spokes and a slight blemish on one of the other wheel's inside lip.. When I called Glenn over at Steeda to inform him about this, he went out of his way to replace them for me, even though it was my fault for not noticing they were damaged during the shipping process prior to installing them on my car..

Needless to say, he went ahead and replaced them for me at no additional charge despite the fact that once they're installed, Steeda is no longer under any obligation to replace them under it's warranty policy..

Anyhow once again, I'm extremely very grateful to the folks over at Steeda for providing such outstanding customer service and for treating me as a valued customer..

-Rocky
We appreciate your support & feedback - happy to see you are happy with Steeda in the end!

Best Regards,

TJ
Old 6/21/16, 09:59 PM
THE RED FLASH ------ Master-Moderator

Received 2,138 Likes on 1,719 Posts
Originally Posted by Glenn
Well yea! Pics of the new wheels?
Glenn ! Pics are posted on page129 post # 2568 and page130 post # 2593 in the following thread link below..

https://themustangsource.com/forums/...5743/index129/

Last edited by m05fastbackGT; 6/21/16 at 10:26 PM.