05-09 Exterior Modifications Making Your '05 Stand Out from the Crowd

Hey Guys

Search this Thread

Old 12/15/07, 01:21 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Hey Guys

Hey guys...been a while, have tons of new stuff to post but wanted to let everyone know were having a sale on in stock , ready to ship items. We have matching fire plenums, radiator covers , steeda cowl induction hood, 3d carbon flamed hoodscoops ect. These are some things we did for magazine ads, photo shoots or things we thought would be just plain cool that no one had ordered. As many of you know most all of our products are painted to order but as I said , these are ready to go NOW. Would make some great last minute xmas gifts and guaranteed to arrive before xmas. If interested email me direct at hireman356@aol.com click on link below to see products and pricing. Click on the item description in yellow to view item pic.
www.uniqueautomotivedesigns.com/prd_InstockItems.shtml
thanks!

Bill Coogle
www.uniqueautomotivedesigns.com
Old 12/16/07, 09:20 AM
GTR Member

no valve covers?
Old 12/16/07, 09:54 AM
Bullitt Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
+1
Old 12/20/07, 11:35 AM
Mach 1 Member

Originally Posted by Boltzman
no valve covers?
nope ...but we can do you a set ;-).
Seriously, those take a LOT of extra prep work. We sandblast them super clean then powdercoat, basecoat art and 3 or 4 coats of clear. The powdercoating ensures a trouble free finish that we can stand behind...because of them being magnesium they leach oil when heated and the powdercoating first is the ONLY way to go . Those are done on an order by order basis.
Old 12/21/07, 02:57 AM
GTR Member

Originally Posted by hireman
nope ...but we can do you a set ;-).
Seriously, those take a LOT of extra prep work. We sandblast them super clean then powdercoat, basecoat art and 3 or 4 coats of clear. The powdercoating ensures a trouble free finish that we can stand behind...because of them being magnesium they leach oil when heated and the powdercoating first is the ONLY way to go . Those are done on an order by order basis.
Gotcha This will be my next mod as I make my way into the engine compartment
Old 12/22/07, 03:21 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey Bill...Ever done the plenum of a Saleen S/C? Thinking about the possibility of machining the badges off and having some artwork done. Or maybe leaving the badges on, don't know.