05-09 Exterior Modifications Making Your '05 Stand Out from the Crowd

Good Stripe installer in So. Cal?

Search this Thread

Old 4/16/06, 11:40 PM
Cobra R Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Looking for a good shop to install my new vinyl stripe kit. I'm switching to RED bumper to bumper stripes from BSM to replace the dealer installed silver ones. I'm in Los Angeles.

Can anyone help?
Old 4/17/06, 06:42 AM
Bullitt Member

Hi,

Here's an old thread on the subject started by yours truly. There are several places you can go to. Link

Let everyone know how it went. I think in the future I'll check out Ryan Hoffer-I think he's in Long Beach. Here is his link on ebay: http://stores.ebay.com/High-Performance-Decals

Gave me a great quote on installation and takes about 5 hours with 2 people working on your car. He told me the pictures on his ebay ads are actual applications-looks good with no gaps.

I heard stickercity was reputable as well. Good luck and show us some pix and how it went with whatever shop you chose.

Mikey
Old 4/17/06, 11:28 AM
Cobra R Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ghettobooty @ April 17, 2006, 5:45 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Hi,

Here's an old thread on the subject started by yours truly. There are several places you can go to. Link

Let everyone know how it went. I think in the future I'll check out Ryan Hoffer-I think he's in Long Beach. Here is his link on ebay: http://stores.ebay.com/High-Performance-Decals

Gave me a great quote on installation and takes about 5 hours with 2 people working on your car. He told me the pictures on his ebay ads are actual applications-looks good with no gaps.

I heard stickercity was reputable as well. Good luck and show us some pix and how it went with whatever shop you chose.

Mikey
[/b][/quote]
Thanks, Mikey. I actually saw Hofer's auction on Ebay and called and e-mailed him a few days ago. I've yet to hear back from him...

if and when he does call back, hope he has no problem installing BSM's stripes. He he. Competition, you know.

May I ask what he quoted you?
Old 4/17/06, 07:49 PM

You might try stickercity.com, they are out of Sherman Oaks. When I was thinking of putting vinyl stripes on my car, a customer of mine recommened them to me, he was very happy with their work.
Old 4/17/06, 08:52 PM
Cobra Member

Yes, like i posted prior..Stickercity in sherman oaks does nice work...www.stickercity.com and speak with Andy (owns a Lotus)..Anyway, tell him chris from B&M referred you and you will get a break!...Hope this helps
Old 4/17/06, 10:01 PM
Bullitt Member

if you want work that is perfect and spotless and will last a lifetime, i highly suggest citrus motors in ontario. they have done all the work on my mustang and i even take it to them for work on my charger. you should talk to miguel there and he could hook you up with a great price. im tellin ya. citru motors is the place to go and they will also back up their work if something was to happen, they would replace it for you. good luck dude.