This is disgusting

Search this Thread

Old 2/10/06, 10:05 AM
After all these years,
My C/T still sucks!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
There is a worse one out there:
The Count Chocula Edition:
First I just despise the word Stang.....
Second this is all over the car like Count Choculas Cape
Old 2/10/06, 11:02 AM
FR500 Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Vegasjay @ February 9, 2006, 10:22 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Yeah I know what your say'n Ian...It's like a whole bunch of noob's signed up today and decided to go after it like bulls in a china shop...LOL Make'n friends with every post... [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/04.gif[/img]
[/b][/quote]

LOL... they don't make the noob's like they used to, eh? And hey, I don't mind being corrected. I surely am not always right. But, there's a polite way to do it, and there's the way he did it. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/nono.gif[/img]

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Enfynet @ February 9, 2006, 11:08 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
They must have watched Office Space recently...

"Kick someone's a## the first day, or become someone's b####"
[/b][/quote]

That's freakin' hilarious. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/lol.gif[/img] Problem is it doesn't work that way here, as you know. It might work like that in prison, but here you have to earn respect.
Old 2/10/06, 11:19 AM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(acadian @ February 10, 2006, 11:05 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
And hey, I don't mind being corrected. I surely am not always right. But, there's a polite way to do it, and there's the way he did it. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/nono.gif[/img]
[/b][/quote]
my my my what a sensitive bunch. I merely pointed out factual errors. I didn't use aggressive language, bad words, merely pointing out the facts. If you guys construe something else into it that's your doing. Please point to any phrase i used that constitutes being impolite. Please be specific in your explanation.
Thank you.
Old 2/10/06, 12:32 PM
FR500 Member

We're just having a little fun with you. That's just one of the perks of being a noob. Don't go taking it personal. That would be a bit sensitive on your part.

And it's hard to explain where exactly you went wrong in your approach to correct me, as well as John. That would go under the category of things in life that are just learned and can't really be described. All I can tell you is this... if I had just signed up to be a member of a forum with over 10,000 members, I'd take a little while to read some of the topics and get to know the locals. Perhaps even introduce myself. That would be the friendly thing to do. All this before posting at all, much less to do nothing more than call someone else on a mistake. Two people in one post, at that. That's a bit cocky, IMO. That would be the equivalent of me hearing from a buddy about a party, me showing up to that party where I don't really know anyone, and then walking up to a group of people and before introducing myself, I correct one of the guys about his facts on the U.S. budget surplus. That's just not a very polite thing to do.
Old 2/10/06, 07:25 PM
Bullitt Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(acadian @ February 10, 2006, 2:35 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
We're just having a little fun with you. That's just one of the perks of being a noob. Don't go taking it personal. That would be a bit sensitive on your part.

And it's hard to explain where exactly you went wrong in your approach to correct me, as well as John. That would go under the category of things in life that are just learned and can't really be described. All I can tell you is this... if I had just signed up to be a member of a forum with over 10,000 members, I'd take a little while to read some of the topics and get to know the locals. Perhaps even introduce myself. That would be the friendly thing to do. All this before posting at all, much less to do nothing more than call someone else on a mistake. Two people in one post, at that. That's a bit cocky, IMO. That would be the equivalent of me hearing from a buddy about a party, me showing up to that party where I don't really know anyone, and then walking up to a group of people and before introducing myself, I correct one of the guys about his facts on the U.S. budget surplus. That's just not a very polite thing to do.
[/b][/quote]

You must go to some shlt parties! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/lol.gif[/img]
Old 2/11/06, 02:48 AM
Bullitt Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(acadian @ February 10, 2006, 11:35 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
[/b][/quote]

Yeah, what Ian said. The "party" analogy used is a good one. Also, my estimate at a Saleen's value was accurate given the outcome of that auction:

Saleen Mustang on Ebay

I looked at the Saleen early last year (brand new MSRP was still 42k). I believed that was too much money for a new car with some cosmetics added and only a mere 20-30 more hp than the stock GT. They just don't appear to deliver the same kind of bang-for-the-buck as that Boss GT with a blower and other performance enhancing features.

So, lighten up professor...we're all here to enjoy discussion and have some fun! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/04.gif[/img]
Old 2/11/06, 09:28 AM
V6 Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Nick85 @ February 8, 2006, 3:35 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/05-MUSTANG-...bayphotohosting
[/b][/quote]

i saw this car the other night on ebay and was disgusted also.