05-09 Exterior Modifications Making Your '05 Stand Out from the Crowd

Cervini's Pics

Search this Thread

Old 3/2/06, 12:43 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'm very interested in Cervini's kit for my '06 and have seen some pics people have posted that incorporate some of the body kit and I was hoping to get everyone that has used parts from Cervini's kit here. Also is anyone a dealer for Cervini's or is anyone getting Cervini's parts any cheaper than what they are selling them for? I know of a couple companies that are selling the kit cheaper than Cervini's but just wanting to know if anyone else has a connection.
Old 3/2/06, 01:52 PM
Mach 1 Member

I only have the side exhaust kit with the skirts and rear lip right now, but I also plan on getting the front bumper and all 4 side scoops.
Old 3/2/06, 02:34 PM
GT Member

I have the side exhaust kit, which includes the rear valance, the ducktail spoiler, and the side window scoops. I've been thinking of eventually getting the front bumper, but I haven't made up my mind yet.

Old 3/2/06, 07:24 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(2006GT500 @ March 2, 2006, 1:46 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
I'm very interested in Cervini's kit for my '06 and have seen some pics people have posted that incorporate some of the body kit and I was hoping to get everyone that has used parts from Cervini's kit here. Also is anyone a dealer for Cervini's or is anyone getting Cervini's parts any cheaper than what they are selling them for? I know of a couple companies that are selling the kit cheaper than Cervini's but just wanting to know if anyone else has a connection.
[/b][/quote]

Try this link. I bought the whole kit from Cervini's. I didn't see anybody else selling it at the time.

Link to my wife's car
Old 3/2/06, 10:31 PM
Mach 1 Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(2006GT500 @ March 2, 2006, 1:46 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
[/b][/quote]
please tell me the companies that sell it for less, hook a brother up!
Old 3/3/06, 09:53 AM

Thanks for the pics they look great. I don't have a definite price from Bell's custom conversions yet but they are buying the entire kit for $2400 and then Nullmaautosports.com is selling the entire kit for $3400. So that's cheaper than Cervini's
Old 3/10/06, 10:49 AM

How loud are the mufflers on this setup? Is it noticable inside the car being further up on the car? Thanks
Old 3/10/06, 03:23 PM
Mach 1 Member

They're pretty loud when you want them to be. They're Magnaflow Magnapacks. Here are some crappy videos that I took once I put them on. After having them now for almost two months, I wouldn't trade them for anything!! It's great watching people on the side of the road turn arround to see what's comming when I'm at WOT. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img] Inside the car with the windows up, you can't tell that the exhaust is comming out of the side, however when the window is down you can definately tell and the sound on the drivers side drowns out anything coming from the passenger side.

Sorry you can't see much of them. I took the clips at night after I was done installing them.

Clip 1: Driving from a stop with windows down.

Clip 2: In my driveway starting it up and 3 revs
Old 3/10/06, 07:42 PM
Team Mustang Source

Right now only have the front bumper. At some point I am going to finish it with the fog lights and upper and lower grilles once I find a design I like...

Old 3/10/06, 07:58 PM
V6 Member

I am in the process of having the Cervini installed. Front bumper,side ehaust, rear valance, ducktail, engine hood. I decided to use Ronaeles' window scoops and side scoops. I liked the rounded edges look over the sharp jet airplane edges Cervinis scoops have.
I have a Yellow GT and was looking for a muscle looking kit, Boy Racer was the first choice but they did not have the engine hood
What I have seen of the build ( mine is being built by an auto shop that does Ferarris' and Maserattis') It is looking real good.
Seems alot of people don't like the large Cervinis ducktail. No idea, because I have not seen others in person so....
Mine is Yellow with black stripes. I would recomend the Cervini style racing stripes over any other stripes. They just look better with the 2 outter thin stripes.I am also going with the 70s BOSS 302 side stripe for now.
I am supposed to have the completed car in 3 weeks, I am away from my home for that time. Figured this was the best time to do the install.
I would look at the Ronaele site. They are way expensive but you might like their look as it is alot like cervinis.
I bought the rear bumper from Ronaele but their install was bad, You have to cut the brackets that are part of the bumper housing from the origional bumper. I did not want to start cutting origional parts.

Anyway, I think it will be a great kit. Hopfully others can post pics. If not look in the Cervini forums. There are a couple pics there in the various forums
Old 4/17/06, 03:12 PM
Bullitt Member

these are not pictures of cervini's

they are pics of BBR's body
Old 4/17/06, 04:31 PM
Bullitt Member

side skirts are wayyyyy expensive compared to cervinis i do like bbrs front better
price [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumbsdown.gif[/img]
Old 4/17/06, 04:57 PM
Bullitt Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(vroomvroom @ April 17, 2006, 6:34 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
side skirts are wayyyyy expensive compared to cervinis i do like bbrs front better
price [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumbsdown.gif[/img]
[/b][/quote]

so peice them together.

but also look more into it. the cervini's ones don't wrap the whole exhaust... they are open on the bottom... also, stainless works makes all of BBR's exhaust. So you know it's a quality product.
Old 4/17/06, 05:36 PM
V6 Member

Basic Kit but have Ronaele scoops on. I didn't like the Cervini scoops but others do.

Watch out for the vibration noise when the windows are up. The exhaust vibrates the enitre car .
But still love it
Old 4/17/06, 06:02 PM
Cobra Member

Too bad the mufflers are Magnaflow, too quite for my tastes [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sad.gif[/img]
Old 4/17/06, 06:48 PM
Bullitt Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mustangfreak @ April 17, 2006, 8:05 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Too bad the mufflers are Magnaflow, too quite for my tastes [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sad.gif[/img]
[/b][/quote]

BBR's Side Exhaust are using a stainless works glasspack style muffler. It's loud as can be.
Old 4/18/06, 09:49 AM
Bullitt Member

Do you think if i got the bbr front bumper it would match with the cervinis exhaust
i would go with the whole bbr but money is an issue
i dont like those cervinis fog lights
Old 4/18/06, 10:53 AM
Bullitt Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(vroomvroom @ April 18, 2006, 11:52 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Do you think if i got the bbr front bumper it would match with the cervinis exhaust
i would go with the whole bbr but money is an issue
i dont like those cervinis fog lights
[/b][/quote]

tell you what... give them a call and talk to them, let them know that you are between their kit and cervini's... tell thme that you are on a budget and I know for a fact that Chris wil work with you on the price of that kit. Especially to get you business over cervini's. Just give them a call and talk to them.

561-417-5555
Old 4/18/06, 11:15 AM

This could be interesting. I was completely sold on the Cervini's stuff myself but I have talked to Chris before about Cams and maybe I could get some kind of package deal if he has room to play with the price of the body kit. Is the BBR kit made of fiberglass or urethane?
Old 4/18/06, 12:09 PM
Bullitt Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(2006GT500 @ April 18, 2006, 1:18 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
This could be interesting. I was completely sold on the Cervini's stuff myself but I have talked to Chris before about Cams and maybe I could get some kind of package deal if he has room to play with the price of the body kit. Is the BBR kit made of fiberglass or urethane?
[/b][/quote]

the front and rear bumpers are urethane... everything else is fiberglass.

that is also a big thing... cervini's rear piece is just an over lay for the stock bumper. BBR's is a full replacment bumper. Also, BBR's uses all factory mounting spots and hardware.

Quick Reply: Cervini's Pics