05-09 Exterior Modifications Making Your '05 Stand Out from the Crowd

Anyone have Raxiom Vector Tail Lights They wanna sell

Search this Thread

Old 12/17/18, 06:48 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Question Anyone have Raxiom Vector Tail Lights They wanna sell

I just bought my 07 mustang about a month ago and I'm starting modifications, I put the Halo headlights, and plasti-dipped my grill. The front looks great now but I still have these OEM tail lights, and I'm looking to get used Raxiom Vector tail lights to save some money and those are by far the nicest ones.
The following users liked this post:
Crystal Delong (2/22/20)
Old 2/3/19, 02:15 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 33 Likes on 23 Posts
None to sell, and none on eBay either. Why did Raxiom discontinue these for the 2005-2009? On their FB forum, that question keeps coming up but they refuse to answer.
Old 2/3/19, 11:55 AM
Tms Mustang Member ------ The Customizer!

Received 126 Likes on 90 Posts
Exactly right!! I really would like to know the answer to this too. Just when I was able to save up enough for them, they take them off the site. So frustrating.
Old 2/6/19, 07:17 PM
Team Mustang Source

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
Sorry to hear they've become unavailable. I have a set and love them. Now I have to worry if something happens I can't replace them? Not liking that at all...
Old 7/26/19, 02:59 PM
Bullitt Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I think they were having problems with them and AM stopped selling them I saw a couple sets on ebay last month or so when I was looking for something that looked more 1970 ish. They were not cheap one set was $500 and only one side worked other set was $600.
Old 8/8/19, 11:15 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by mrkabc
None to sell, and none on eBay either. Why did Raxiom discontinue these for the 2005-2009? On their FB forum, that question keeps coming up but they refuse to answer.
I called AM and they said they’re gonna release v2’s in summer of 19’ but who knows man
Old 8/9/19, 07:38 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 776 Likes on 567 Posts
Originally Posted by yianni
I just bought my 07 mustang about a month ago and I'm starting modifications, I put the Halo headlights, and plasti-dipped my grill. The front looks great now but I still have these OEM tail lights, and I'm looking to get used Raxiom Vector tail lights to save some money and those are by far the nicest ones.
Please post a picture of the front end of your ride
Old 11/8/19, 09:33 AM

Originally Posted by Jorge Marquez
I called AM and they said they’re gonna release v2’s in summer of 19’ but who knows man
Well summer came and went and...nothing. Have you seen anything or did a follow up?
Old 12/14/19, 03:42 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
I was over at Carid and these look exactly like the Raxiom Vector for a lot less money. Just scroll down to the Spyder smoke fiber optic LEDs. There are 4; smoked white lens, smoked red lens, clear white lens and clear red lens.

https://www.carid.com/2007-ford-mustang-taillights/

Last edited by Centurion96; 12/14/19 at 03:47 PM. Reason: added text
Old 12/16/19, 08:36 AM

I found these also on Ebay for even cheaper! They have a lot of them for those who have been searching. Just won a set and cant wait to get them.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/2005-2009-Ford-Mustang-LED-Tube-Sequential-Signal-Tail-Lights-Lamps-Black-w-Red/133257376591
Old 12/18/19, 01:38 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yes, they seem to be readily available on eBay which is great! And even less than what AM was charging for them.
Old 12/18/19, 05:17 PM

Amazon is also selling them as well. I had no idea.
Old 12/26/19, 08:27 AM
GT Member

Received 89 Likes on 58 Posts
I just ordered a set of these from DT-Moto on the bay.

We'll see how these look next week when they arrive. From what I can tell they appear exactly as what Raxiom offered at much less cost. 289$ shipped isn't bad as long as they hold up!

Cheers and Happy Holidays TMS,

Old 12/31/19, 11:17 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Hi Nemisus, AM claimed that their vectors only sequenced when the turn signals were engaged and not when braking or hazards were applied. Will you let us know if that is true with the ones you just purchased?

TIA

Last edited by Centurion96; 12/31/19 at 11:19 AM.
Old 12/31/19, 11:43 AM
GT Member

Hey TMS,

I just got mine last night. Box has Spyder all of over it. Lights are quality and look exactly like the Raxiom Vectors. I did have one issue with one of the tail's and that is the lens is severely cracked. The way UPS/FedEx throws things around I am not surprised really. Working with seller to get corrected!

Despite the crack they look the part and are just what I wanted.

I can confirm the Sequential works during Hazards, Braking, and just unlocking the car. And of course during signaling.

Thanks for looking and let me know if there are other questions,

Cheers

Nemi,

Old 12/31/19, 06:11 PM
GT Member

Update:

Just got word from DT-Moto and they are sending a replacement for the cracked light. Aside from the downtime I do not regret buying these.

Old 1/1/20, 04:21 PM
Legacy TMS Member

When you get your replacement can you post some closeups of the wiring cable and the external control module? I noticed your Faux gas cap doesn't have California Special on it. I got front and rear California Special bumper skins for my torch red GT. Also got the lower front grill insert from Silver Horse Racing. Took 7 months to get the parts from Ford, as they are made in batches from a third party.

Bummer that they don't behave like the factory tail lights. I ran two trigger wires from my pcm to the trunk to trigger my Webelectric sequentials so that they only sequence when the front turn signals are blinking.
Old 1/1/20, 04:30 PM
GT Member

Hey Centurion,

I sure will! The rear cap does have the California Special on it, it is just not visible in that photo. I have been tossing the idea of getting rid of it completely but the only reason I haven't is because of that California Special written inside the GT. While my end goal is to modify the car to my liking, I am always stopped by the next mod taking too much away from the GT/CS style. I really like how FORD styled it.

Just this weekend I added a GT500 rear spoiler and black 9 Bar Grill insert removing the stock fogs. That was tough for me because I really like the fogs. What I'd really like to do is find a set of the lower fog light inserts. But I don't think they are made anymore?

PS,

The Centurion might be one of the coolest Fords every built in the 90's. At least in terms of Truck/SUV platforms go.

Cheers and keep an eye out for an update

Last edited by Nemisus; 1/1/20 at 04:32 PM.
Old 1/2/20, 07:13 AM

Oh man I hope to get my package soon cause those defects (cracks and whatnot) are scaring me. I really don't want to have to return anything and go through all that hassle.

FYI these lights ARE in fact the Raxiom ones. They just have been rebranded to Spyder and cost significantly less.
Old 1/2/20, 08:32 AM
GT Member

Hey VGM,

For whats its forth the process thus far has merely cost me time. One e-mail with some photo's of the damage the day they arrived and DT-Moto is sending a replacement. They have actually asked that I hold onto the damaged unit and not send it back. Definitely not ideal and no one wants damaged goods, but as far as things go this situation could have gone an entirely different route.

If you don't me asking, where did you get yours? I have learned of several places that sell the Spyder's.

Cheers and let us know how it goes
The following users liked this post:
VGMStudios (1/2/20)

Quick Reply: Anyone have Raxiom Vector Tail Lights They wanna sell