05-09 Exterior Modifications Making Your '05 Stand Out from the Crowd

Anybody Tried These ?

Search this Thread

Old 8/31/05, 07:50 PM
RCW
Legacy TMS Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
[attachmentid=32360]I was thinking about purchasing a set of these covers. Has anybody tried them and if so your opinions please.
Thanks,
RC
================================================
http://www.autosportcatalog.com/index.cfm/...pid/332/sc/9619

X-Pel Headlight Protection

Keep Your Expensive Headlights from Breaking

The 40-mil material is flexible enough to adhere to curved headlights, but has been tested to withstand the impact of gravel traveling at 120 mph.

With headlights costing $300 or more, even a gravel hit can be expensive. The pressed, polished thermoplastic vinyl is optically clear so it won't change the look of your car or reduce lighting effectiveness. Custom-cut to fit your specific make and model, X-Pel's special 3M adhesive backing goes on in minutes. UV inhibitors ensure that X-Pel will remain clear even in the harshest elements. Made in USA. D.O.T. approved. Kit includes covers for both headlights and in some cases, foglights and parking lights . Please specify the year, make and model of your vehicle. Custom-made; allow three weeks for delivery - Signature required for delivery.

Product will be made for your 2005 Ford Mustang
Old 8/31/05, 07:57 PM
GT Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Search for Product 1402.

X-pel Headlight Protection 2006 Ford Mustang - Coupe, Headlamp, Signal Lamp and Fog Lamp Kit $44.95

Not a bad Idea but how does it make the lights look when they are on? Or is tha being to ****?
Old 8/31/05, 08:20 PM
3rd Times A Charm

Click on my sig for my Dark Smoke Headlights...

They make the same as those in many colors. I think they also make clear. Around the same price. Just another option for those interested. I love mine!
Old 8/31/05, 11:46 PM
Mach 1 Member

B) Have em. Like em. No one has ever noticed them. They're totally clear.
Had installed with rest of x-pel kit (see sig).
More info and dealer locations: http://www.xpel.com/
My package came with insurance that if the headlight, fog or signal lens gets cracked/broken by flying debris they cover first $500; no questions