Thanks, for the laughs guys
Old 2/21/05, 02:29 PM
3rd Times A Charm

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
22's are too gody. Maybe on an Escalade, but on a Mustang
Old 2/21/05, 05:14 PM
V6 Member

Firstly...you're late...secondly they're not too gody because gody is not a word...I would have accepted Gotti as in John as in gangster, or Gatti as in Arturo the boxer...you meant gawdy as in Baroque which was a period, era in the history of the Western arts roughly coinciding with the 17th century, the older meaning of the word, as a synonym for `capricious', `overwrought' or `florid', but not in serious criticism. But I digress in responding to your two pence sense it came at the end of the discussion. Are you telling me the Boy Racer by 3d carbon is too gawdy? And even those who dislike twentys...no one dogs the Saleen which cones stock with 20's. Its a matter of taste and style, you would not put a set of wheels on an Escalade which were meant for a mustang. I.e. the 22's on the Boy Racer would look like poo on an Escalade, for that matter so would any wheel made by HRE. So firstly use your spell check before you decide to have something clever to say, secondly read the whole post, and thirdly don't be a hiney and follow steps one and two, which would have told you the context in which I posed the question. Have a good evening.
Old 2/21/05, 07:15 PM
GT Member

Originally posted by godsharif@February 21, 2005, 4:17 PM
Are you telling me the Boy Racer by 3d carbon is too gawdy? And even those who dislike twentys...no one dogs the Saleen which cones stock with 20's. Its a matter of taste and style, you would not put a set of wheels on an Escalade which were meant for a mustang. I.e. the 22's on the Boy Racer would look like poo on an Escalade, for that matter so would any wheel made by HRE. So firstly use your spell check before you decide to have something clever to say, secondly read the whole post, and thirdly don't be a hiney and follow steps one and two, which would have told you the context in which I posed the question. Have a good evening.
Where should I start? First of all, your post is obnoxious in the extreme. :notnice: Your attempt to flex your intellectual muscle is derailed by your own spelling error ("cones stock with 20') and multiple punctuation errors (you left out too many commas to highlight - e.g. "secondly (comma) read the whole post...).

Before you criticize other people, please make note that this is a forum for car enthusiasts, not English majors. While I would love to think that all of my fellow Mustang enthusiasts have a love, appreciation, and knowledge for the finer points of the English language, I know that I frequent this site not for the members' strict adherence to Strunk & White, but, rather, their love, knowledge, and passion for all things Mustang.
Old 2/21/05, 08:50 PM
V6 Member

Aww man get off of it. This board is not unlike most BBS's all over the internet, if a person ask something not within the prescribed ideal of whatever the topic maybe, you get a ton of stupid asinine posts. So you can come off your podium, (you like that placement?) and get a life as I was addressing the last ignorant uneeded post. If passion creates ignorant knuckle headed disrespectful responses, (another one for you) then you know where you can shove passion. Did he read my question? How would 22's affect the ride of the stang? One person answered, who coincedentally spoke with the 3d carbon guys at SEMA. Everyone else had a stupid hiney spinner response, or Escalade, or bling...I asked about the HRE's. So shut your hole dork and passionately mind your buisness.
Old 2/21/05, 10:08 PM
GT Member

Originally posted by godsharif@February 21, 2005, 7:53 PM
Aww man get off of it. This board is not unlike most BBS's all over the internet, if a person ask something not within the prescribed ideal of whatever the topic maybe, you get a ton of stupid asinine posts. So you can come off your podium, (you like that placement?) and get a life as I was addressing the last ignorant uneeded post. If passion creates ignorant knuckle headed disrespectful responses, (another one for you) then you know where you can shove passion. Did he read my question? How would 22's affect the ride of the stang? One person answered, who coincedentally spoke with the 3d carbon guys at SEMA. Everyone else had a stupid hiney spinner response, or Escalade, or bling...I asked about the HRE's. So shut your hole dork and passionately mind your buisness.
Jerkoff,

I was the guy who spoke with 3D Carbon about the wheels. Also, you spelled "business" incorrectly, and you missed four commas (for direct address) around the words, "man" and "dork".

Has the thought ever crossed your peanut-sized mind that you just may be the knuckle-dragger who rides the short bus to school? Before you flame anybody, remember the old saying about those in glass houses...

By the way, this is a public forum, so it is my business. I also consider putting mental midgets like you in your place my responsibility. So, do everyone here a favor and accept the fact that you are nowhere near as intelligent as you'd like to think you are and quit banging your head against the wall in your vain attempt to convince yourself that your I.Q is anywhere near double digits.
Old 2/21/05, 10:17 PM
GT Member

[quote=rcinco,February 21, 2005, 9:11 PM]
Originally Posted by godsharif,February 21, 2005, 7:53 PM
You were also able to spell two one syllable words incorrectly. Note: "maybe" as you used it should be two words as in, "may be".
Old 2/21/05, 10:21 PM
I lust for a M24

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Godsharif = 16 total posts, 15 telling other board members how stupid they are. Go find somewhere else to play troll.
Old 2/21/05, 10:24 PM
Cobra Member

Nice job rcinco. Put 22inch boy in his place.
Old 2/21/05, 10:47 PM
V6 Member

LOL. I did not state that anyone was stupid, but if that's what you call failing to stay on topic...
Old 2/21/05, 10:54 PM
V6 Member

Old 2/22/05, 08:10 AM
Cobra Member

Originally posted by godsharif@February 14, 2005, 8:29 PM
Thanks for the chop, its between these and the foose lusso's. Slavehand, waiting on the 06 is not an option as I have my 05. And its cool if people don't like the wheels, I know how my crowd will react. I'm sure most of the peeps on here don't pay more the $30 for a pair of jeans, me...i'm into style. That's not a slight but look at where the majority of people in this thread live.

hold on while I put on my 9.99$ jeans and sit down in my double-wide trailer down here in south Florida, with my no-teeth sister......
Old 2/22/05, 09:09 AM
Mach 1 Member

This has got to be the most exciting post to watch.
Old 2/22/05, 12:59 PM
V6 Member

Originally posted by kevinv-6+February 22, 2005, 10:13 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(kevinv-6 @ February 22, 2005, 10:13 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-godsharif@February 14, 2005, 8:29 PM
Thanks for the chop, its between these and the foose lusso's. Slavehand, waiting on the 06 is not an option as I have my 05. And its cool if people don't like the wheels, I know how my crowd will react. I'm sure most of the peeps on here don't pay more the $30 for a pair of jeans, me...i'm into style. That's not a slight but look at where the majority of people in this thread live.

hold on while I put on my 9.99$ jeans and sit down in my double-wide trailer down here in south Florida, with my no-teeth sister......

[/b][/quote]
Lol. I like women wit no teeth.
Old 2/22/05, 09:41 PM
V6 Member

Originally posted by Route 66+February 15, 2005, 7:29 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Route 66 @ February 15, 2005, 7:29 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-dtoups@February 14, 2005, 2:10 PM
as long as you're taking photoshop requests, zc527, i've got one -- mineral gray GT with halibrand-type wheels ...

hope those work, and forgive the hijacking, prels ...

Is this mineral grey on these two stangs the same color?
[/b][/quote]

Nope, the "Eleanor" is pepper metalic grey, it's "grey ' r" than the Mineral grey. More black vice bronze color in it. http://mustangmonthly.com/howto/173_0206_build_eleanor/
Old 2/22/05, 09:54 PM
She's Back and Strapped!

BOYS! This is an official warning to ALL OF YOU to stop the bickering, or I am closing this thread. Out of control!

As for the thread, I actually opened it because I personally LOVE the 3D car. It won Best of Show at SEMA, and I happen to have been able to watch this car go through its transformation. I have the opportunity to obtain the 20s that were done by MCTuning as one offs, before they put on the 22s. Let me tell you, this car looked SICK with 20s, I posted pics of it. The 22s are even tighter in my opinion.

I too get a bit tired of the trash talking. Look folks, I understand the downright anger when a Mustang gets riced out. Its sacriledge to most of us. However, the tuners are selling these things because they are being BOUGHT! Lets keep the conversations technical, and to the point. The next time I see any of you nit picking anothers use of the English language, it wont be pretty.

Side note: ALL of you that pulled out your red pens made your own mistakes, dont go throwing rocks, you all live in glass houses.
Old 2/22/05, 10:02 PM
3rd Times A Charm

First of all, rrinco, thanks for coming to my aid in response to this tough guy here.
To you godsharif, why don't you come off your high horse. You've obviously got big issues. Did you ever think that people on this thread might be referring to someone elses response. And what's wrong with me having a different opinion. You need to stop trying to be tough and stop belittling people. I would much rather not deal with your bull, but you were probably mistreated as a child so I can empathize. That aside, I still think 22's, in general, would be the wrong choice for the mustang. 3D Carbon looks sick, especially with those rims. But try driving that thing. Have you ever driven something with 22's or bigger. I think not, otherwise you wouldn't think about them on a muscle car.
Old 2/22/05, 10:06 PM
She's Back and Strapped!

05GT-BABY I certainly hope your excuse is that you didnt read my post before adding yours.
Old 2/22/05, 10:15 PM
3rd Times A Charm

Originally posted by JessicaRabbitt@February 22, 2005, 10:09 PM
05GT-BABY I certainly hope your excuse is that you didnt read my post before adding yours.
Read your PM. You won't have problems from me as I truly enjoy this site.