Aftermarket 2005+ Mustangs Discuss the Offerings from Roush, Saleen, Steeda, Shinoda, and Others

Vid from SVTPerformance.com

Search this Thread

Old 7/18/05, 08:25 PM
Team Mustang Source

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Have you guys seen this? This car sounds amazing.

Video
Old 7/18/05, 08:31 PM
Closet American

Man, I can't wait to hear one of these in person! So are you getting one, crazyhorse?
Old 7/18/05, 08:34 PM
Team Mustang Source

Originally posted by BC_Shelby@July 18, 2005, 9:34 PM
Man, I can't wait to hear one of these in person! So are you getting one, crazyhorse?
Definitely. I've been waiting a long time for this car. I was negotiating a deal on a 2003 Cobra when the Mustang concept was shown. I knew then this would be a special car.

Here lately, I have been a little concerned with some rumored changes. I think they will come through, though. I just hope they leave it as close to the concept as possible.
Old 7/18/05, 08:38 PM
Closet American

Originally posted by crazyhorse@July 18, 2005, 7:37 PM
Definitely. I've been waiting a long time for this car. I was negotiating a deal on a 2003 Cobra when the Mustang concept was shown. I knew then this would be a special car.

Here lately, I have been a little concerned with some rumored changes. I think they will come through, though. I just hope they leave it as close to the concept as possible.
As do I. I think that what makes it a Shelby are all the little special extras the car has - otherwise it's just a GT with a big motor.

I put up a post about the latest Road & Track article where they track drove the car. They said that the 'holy grail' SRA vs. IRS debate is moot. THIS SRA is indistinguishable from an IRS...it's that well done.

Apparently, despite the extra weight and weight distribution issue, the car's handling is AMAZING!
Old 7/18/05, 08:45 PM
Team Mustang Source

Originally posted by BC_Shelby@July 18, 2005, 9:41 PM
As do I. I think that what makes it a Shelby are all the little special extras the car has - otherwise it's just a GT with a big motor.

I put up a post about the latest Road & Track article where they track drove the car. They said that the 'holy grail' SRA vs. IRS debate is moot. THIS SRA is indistinguishable from an IRS...it's that well done.

Apparently, despite the extra weight and weight distribution issue, the car's handling is AMAZING!
I saw your post. I'll be looking for that mag tomorrow. I have collected all the mags that I have seen with articles on the car.
The wait is getting so hard I can't hardly stand it.
Old 7/19/05, 09:26 AM
Cobra Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally posted by BC_Shelby@July 18, 2005, 10:41 PM

Very interesting and good to hear. Although I don't really care how the rear-end is set up. But Rhumb or whatever his name is will probably chime in on this. Even though the ride and performance would be equal, he'll still biatch about it for sure. :bang: