Aftermarket 2005+ Mustangs Discuss the Offerings from Roush, Saleen, Steeda, Shinoda, and Others

New Tuner. WOW!

Search this Thread

Old 6/6/05, 09:02 PM
V6 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vitesse Thing sounded like a jet when he started it! Running 10 lbs. of boost he said its been dyno'd at 550 hp at the wheels. They're out of Colorado, and for those of you close enough, I've talked to them an let them know about the Mustang Roundup in Bellevue, WA. He all but promised to have some cars their.

Look HERE for pictures of the car, inluding pics of the other hardware from the Playersrun. The Vitesse Mustang is near the bottom.
Old 6/6/05, 10:00 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally posted by sonic98gt@June 6, 2005, 9:05 PM
Vitesse Thing sounded like a jet when he started it! Running 10 lbs. of boost he said its been dyno'd at 550 hp at the wheels. They're out of Colorado, and for those of you close enough, I've talked to them an let them know about the Mustang Roundup in Bellevue, WA. He all but promised to have some cars their.

Look HERE for pictures of the car, inluding pics of the other hardware from the Playersrun. The Vitesse Mustang is near the bottom.
In about ten years or so I'll pick up a "slightly" used Modena. Man that car is beautiful.
Old 6/6/05, 10:13 PM
V6 Member

Originally posted by BlackRiderX@June 6, 2005, 10:03 PM
In about ten years or so I'll pick up a "slightly" used Modena. Man that car is beautiful.
All the hardware there left me with a weekend long smile pasted on my face! I have to say, of the cars there, that Mustang seemed to be getting the most attention.

If only I had a REALLY nice car and about $10K(!) for the entry fee, that'd be a really fun run!
Old 6/6/05, 11:44 PM
Cobra Member

how rad is that! a mustang getting more attention than those supercars.

man these cars RULE!
Old 6/7/05, 06:13 AM
Tasca Super Boss 429 Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
All those dumb stickers need to go.
Old 6/7/05, 06:38 AM
Bullitt Member

That is one awesome ride.
Old 6/7/05, 07:05 AM
I talk to cones.

Originally posted by sonic98gt@June 6, 2005, 10:05 PM

Looks just like the car Sean Hyland built for Vitess. I wonder who is the tuner here.

600 HP Supercharged 2005 Mustang GT
Old 6/7/05, 09:33 AM
Bullitt Member

Change the rims and the spoiler and you'd have yourself one bad BOSS.
Old 6/7/05, 11:45 AM
Cobra Member

Beautiful cars, I bet you were in heaven, horsepower heaven!!
Old 6/7/05, 01:38 PM
V6 Member

Originally posted by MustangFanatic@June 7, 2005, 11:48 AM
Beautiful cars, I bet you were in heaven, horsepower heaven!!
Like I said, I had perma-smile all weekend. The fun thing was to HEAR these cars! I can look at pitures all day, but the sound of a highly tuned engine just can't be replaced.
Old 6/7/05, 01:42 PM
V6 Member

Originally posted by softbatch@June 7, 2005, 7:08 AM
Looks just like the car Sean Hyland built for Vitess. I wonder who is the tuner here.

600 HP Supercharged 2005 Mustang GT
That DOES look like the car, and the specs seem to match pretty closely. Perhapse Vitesse decided to start building cars after getting this thing

We'll see what they bring to the Roundup...
Old 6/7/05, 02:19 PM
FR500 Member

they gotta have stickers for players run....they were mostly lambos and ferraris though
Old 6/7/05, 08:51 PM

Thanks for all the interest in our in our cars. In order to provide clarity Sean and I are working together on several projects for the 05 Mustang. I chose him because of his expereince, commitment and reputation in the industry. On the business side the dollar goes much further in Canada then here. The car was designed by Vitesse and the all body work, paint, and ram air induction systems was conceived by and built by Vitesse. Sean built the engine and transmission to the specs we requested. Sean actually surpassed our original specs.
We are planning on having him build several versions of motors for us; this one was the first. This car is a beta that I have driven from Denver to eventualy Las Vegas. I did this so as to sort through any and all potential problems before bringing the car to market. As far as tuning goes Sean has tuned the car and I am presently driving and logging information on it so that upon my return both my engineers and his can sort through some of the challenges Ford has provided us. All products created under this partnership will be shared and brought to market under both brands.
Vitesse is designing an upgraded automatic and torque converter. We are jointly developing a v6 twin screw supercharger.
Vitesse is a company of 25 employees with over 18k square feet. We have a full machine shop, dyno, body, and mechanical facilities. We have built on our own Ford engines producing between 400 and 550 horse respectivley; and have been the only company to swap the new hemi into the Jeep Rubicon body using the stock fly by wire system developed by Chrysler.
I will provide pictures as well as three other versions built by Vitesse.
Thanks again for your support. If you have any question feel free to email me at mtaylor@vitesseautosports.com.

Thanks,

Matthew R Taylor
Old 6/7/05, 09:34 PM
I talk to cones.

Originally posted by vitesseceo@June 7, 2005, 9:54 PM
Thanks for all the interest in our in our cars. In order to provide clarity Sean and I are working together on several projects for the 05 Mustang. I chose him because of his expereince, commitment and reputation in the industry. On the business side the dollar goes much further in Canada then here. The car was designed by Vitesse and the all body work, paint, and ram air induction systems was conceived by and built by Vitesse. Sean built the engine and transmission to the specs we requested. Sean actually surpassed our original specs.
We are planning on having him build several versions of motors for us; this one was the first. This car is a beta that I have driven from Denver to eventualy Las Vegas. I did this so as to sort through any and all potential problems before bringing the car to market. As far as tuning goes Sean has tuned the car and I am presently driving and logging information on it so that upon my return both my engineers and his can sort through some of the challenges Ford has provided us. All products created under this partnership will be shared and brought to market under both brands.
Vitesse is designing an upgraded automatic and torque converter. We are jointly developing a v6 twin screw supercharger.
Vitesse is a company of 25 employees with over 18k square feet. We have a full machine shop, dyno, body, and mechanical facilities. We have built on our own Ford engines producing between 400 and 550 horse respectivley; and have been the only company to swap the new hemi into the Jeep Rubicon body using the stock fly by wire system developed by Chrysler.
I will provide pictures as well as three other versions built by Vitesse.
Thanks again for your support. If you have any question feel free to email me at mtaylor@vitesseautosports.com.

Thanks,

Matthew R Taylor

Cool, it really is a sweet car.
Old 6/7/05, 09:56 PM

Thanks, sorry for all the poor spelling we have been driving for eight hours and spent half the day at a road course. The fly by wire system is providing several challenges when run hard.

I will have one of my employees send over some more shots of the mongoose.

Thanks,

Matt
Old 6/7/05, 11:06 PM

Originally posted by vitesseceo@June 7, 2005, 9:59 PM
Thanks, sorry for all the poor spelling we have been driving for eight hours and spent half the day at a road course. The fly by wire system is providing several challenges when run hard.

I will have one of my employees send over some more shots of the mongoose.

Thanks,

Matt

Here are some pictures.

Here's one of our other mustangs. This one is Supercharged.

Old 6/8/05, 07:12 AM
Cobra Member

Matt, I love your work!!! I especially like the last car pictured, the SC 'Stang, very reminiscent of a Boss package. I for one, would like to see some additional shots of that car. Keep up the great work, what an awesome time to be a Mustang Fanatic!!
Old 6/14/05, 10:24 PM

Just wanted to give you guys a thanks for all your support and as a thank you we will let you all in on our next project the "Super Mongoose". We alone (Sean will not be helping us on this one) will be building a GT500 throwback with a fully built Triton V10 in place of the 4.6 3v the motor should produce between 800-1000 horse. It will use the Ford factory fly by wire management system. It will feature a surprise transmission and will use a 9" rear end. It will have a full coil over suspension. The car will reduce weight through the use of carbon fiber and fiberglass. It will feature fully functional front and rear quarter scoops for brake cooling and newly designed hood with functional ram air. Now we need your help what color? Drag stlye or a road racer? Anything you think we should add? Please use this forum to fill us in. We will provide pictures as the project progresses. It will begin in July. We plan to produce two to three of these a month.

Thanks,
Matt
Old 6/14/05, 10:56 PM
GT Member

If your going to put 800-1000 HP I would make it into a drag car
Old 6/17/05, 02:57 PM
Bullitt Member

Nice pics and what an awsome mustang....that thing is sharp.

Question: Why is a Sergeant doing traffic control ??

Quick Reply: New Tuner. WOW!