Aftermarket 2005+ Mustangs Discuss the Offerings from Roush, Saleen, Steeda, Shinoda, and Others

If you don't like bash performance,this might change your mind

Search this Thread

Old 4/19/06, 04:45 PM
Cobra Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrinjester.gif[/img] Listen to this bash performance mustang.http://bashperformance.com/Exhaust%2...deexhaust.html Turn down your volume,because the video is loud.
Old 4/19/06, 04:58 PM
Bullitt Member

DOES BASH PERFORMANCE even exisit?????????????????????????????? all i see is a website,, not products,, a bunch of photoshops, and i guess a audio/video clip (from what your saying)
Old 4/19/06, 05:34 PM
Cobra Member

Yes,here is the products:http://www.bashperformance.com/cart/...page=1&cat=442
Old 4/20/06, 01:37 PM
Cam Tease

How could anyone like or dislike Bash performance? No one knows anything about you. I still want to know how youre acheiving 800 rwhp with an electric supercharger on a 3-valve 4.6.
Old 4/20/06, 01:39 PM
Bullitt Member

Man, give the guy a break
Old 4/20/06, 01:43 PM
Cam Tease

Oops. I forgot to use a smiley.
Old 4/20/06, 05:20 PM
Cobra Member

No, that ain't my car, and I'm a kid, so I don't know everything about cars so I don't know how they make 800hp with an electic s/c. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/dunno.gif[/img]
Old 4/20/06, 05:33 PM
Cam Tease

Haha, sorry. Nevermind then, I assumed you were a Bash rep pretending otherwise.
Old 4/20/06, 05:46 PM
Cobra Member

Nope,no hard feelings,I just wanted to show everyone how cool that mustang was. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrinjester.gif[/img]
Old 5/14/06, 04:14 AM
Mach 1 Member

dope video, it's too bad that company has no credibility* spelt that wrong
Old 11/10/06, 03:20 PM

This company is one of my good friends.. ive been to the shop many times.. they do great work, they where just at SEMA in California with there GT-SR show car.. check out the new pics on the site www.bashperformance.com, they make great products and have verry skilled people working for them one of which i know personaly and his name is Mike Low great custom fab. guy.. made most of the molds for the SEMA show car.

For the eletric super charger question, which car are you talking about that makes 800whp? i can talk to them and find out the specs. last time i talked to Mr.Bash the eletric super charger was just a prototype using a high output eletric motor with an aluminum compressor housing.. high amp alternator and 2 batterys... ill ask him about it more in depth if you guys would like some insite on that.. any other questions and ide be glad to answer them for you guys if i know it off the top of my head.

Steve~
Old 11/10/06, 04:09 PM
Shelby GT350 Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Honda_Quaalude86
This company is one of my good friends.. ive been to the shop many times.. they do great work, they where just at SEMA in California with there GT-SR show car.. check out the new pics on the site www.bashperformance.com, they make great products and have verry skilled people working for them one of which i know personaly and his name is Mike Low great custom fab. guy.. made most of the molds for the SEMA show car.

For the eletric super charger question, which car are you talking about that makes 800whp? i can talk to them and find out the specs. last time i talked to Mr.Bash the eletric super charger was just a prototype using a high output eletric motor with an aluminum compressor housing.. high amp alternator and 2 batterys... ill ask him about it more in depth if you guys would like some insite on that.. any other questions and ide be glad to answer them for you guys if i know it off the top of my head.

Steve~
Ah, the SEMA show in California...I remember it being in Vegas the last time I checked. But you never know with a company that was invisible for a year.
Old 11/10/06, 09:26 PM

yea, they seemed invisible for a year because of production and fabrication.. i dont think they realy sold much from the internet... they did a few realy nice projects in New Port Richey for local customers... the GT-SR was for a customer in CA.

Steve~
Old 11/11/06, 03:25 PM
Cobra R Member

Originally Posted by korinwoodo
Ah, the SEMA show in California...I remember it being in Vegas the last time I checked. But you never know with a company that was invisible for a year.
Hmm..the video is invisible now too...
Old 11/11/06, 08:47 PM
Bullitt Member

Yea, they suck..........
Old 11/12/06, 03:20 PM

I had an opp to speak with two guys from this company and wasn't to impressed. From the amount of money that guy in CA spent getting his "GTR" done it came up pretty short. Fenders were nice but they had alot to say and not much to back in up with. I know one of them kept going on and on about all this racing and track time they had done while developing their kit but I'd never seen these people at a track or seen anything to back it up. But I guess time can hopefully back their statements up.
Not to mention that had what like a year to develop that kit??? Heck I was doing GTR fenders and had that completed that within a week for a proto type.
Everything on that car was for the most part a bolt on or a quick rehash of some other product
The hood was what a RKST unit with a rear vent cut in. Side skirt looked some what stock with a horrible looking pipe sticking out out. Not even as nice as the cervinis side cut out.
Wing was a G-stream unit.

Otherwise it was a nice vehicle at sema.... Nice paint color.
Old 11/12/06, 08:53 PM
Big Falken Tires

Yeah - advertise a GT-R kit on your website for how long and then release a kit that looks different and wonder why people get ticked off after months of advertising.....

Whatever - have a feeling these guys will follow in the hallowed footsteps of DCF......
Old 11/12/06, 08:58 PM
Shelby GT350 Member

Originally Posted by Burke0011
Yeah - advertise a GT-R kit on your website for how long and then release a kit that looks different and wonder why people get ticked off after months of advertising.....

Whatever - have a feeling these guys will follow in the hallowed footsteps of DCF......
DCF had a decent product at least (they actually engineeered something, unlike Bash), friggin Bash doesn't. Guarunteed to be screwed.
Old 11/12/06, 09:03 PM
Big Falken Tires

Originally Posted by korinwoodo
DCF had a decent product at least (they actually engineeered something, unlike Bash), friggin Bash doesn't. Guarunteed to be screwed.
I hear ya man True, true

After their recent posts regarding the kit looking different than advertised originally, and peoiple getting ticked about that (gee - heaven forfend!!!), any possibility of taking them seriously has gone out the window.....
Old 11/12/06, 09:20 PM
Shelby GT350 Member

Originally Posted by Burke0011
I hear ya man True, true

After their recent posts regarding the kit looking different than advertised originally, and peoiple getting ticked about that (gee - heaven forfend!!!), any possibility of taking them seriously has gone out the window.....
Yeah, they can cry me a river about how "hard" they worked one it. If it doesn't look like they did, they probally didn't. A waste of good sheet metal (on second thought, fiberglass, knowing them.)

Quick Reply: If you don't like bash performance,this might change your mind