Aftermarket 2005+ Mustangs Discuss the Offerings from Roush, Saleen, Steeda, Shinoda, and Others

I want an X-Pipe

Search this Thread

Old 5/10/05, 05:22 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Any one else besides me think it would be nice if the cobra with a factory X-Pipe. Why are they still using the H-Pipes. I mean darn, I want my car to be loud!
Old 5/11/05, 03:35 PM
Bullitt Member

Wakerider they already said in a magazine this car is going to be a growler and not a screamer why dont you wait until you actually hear the car to make your decision me i wouldnt touch it cause you will make the price go down on the car when you start messing with it. When you sell it people want production parts on the car not other stuff and they wont pay as much as they would say if the production parts where on it.
Old 5/11/05, 03:51 PM
Banned

Originally posted by iceman241@May 11, 2005, 3:38 PM
Wakerider they already said in a magazine this car is going to be a growler and not a screamer why dont you wait until you actually hear the car to make your decision me i wouldnt touch it cause you will make the price go down on the car when you start messing with it. When you sell it people want production parts on the car not other stuff and they wont pay as much as they would say if the production parts where on it.
Thank you captain obvious... Thats why I said I wish It came with a "FACTORY" X-Pipe.

I dont want it to be a screamer like indy cars... But I do want it to have a loud throaty growl. You should be able to hear the beasts power from a block away!
Old 5/11/05, 09:43 PM
Bullitt Member

They said in a magazine you will be able to hear it a long ways off comeon Carol Shelby is not going to have a car that is going to disapoint trust me anything he puts his name on is going to be awesome they said he test drove a mule car for 5 hours and when he got through said wow and he has drove alot of cars so this car must be one amazing car when it impresses him. And hopefully we will get to see this car before a year remember they show it a car shows before it comes out. which will be around January.