Aftermarket 2005+ Mustangs Discuss the Offerings from Roush, Saleen, Steeda, Shinoda, and Others

2005 LNR Mustang by: Blow-By Racing

Search this Thread

Old 4/20/05, 01:21 PM
TMS West Coast Correspondent

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
so how can I get one of those grills, do they fit the stock bumper? and is that side exhaust functional?
Old 4/20/05, 01:51 PM
Shelby GT350 Member

Originally posted by rrobello@April 20, 2005, 12:24 PM
so how can I get one of those grills, do they fit the stock bumper? and is that side exhaust functional?

Ditto.
Old 4/20/05, 04:02 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally posted by SurfnSoCal+April 20, 2005, 1:54 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SurfnSoCal @ April 20, 2005, 1:54 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-rrobello@April 20, 2005, 12:24 PM

Ditto.
[/b][/quote]
You can contact Chris @ Blow By Racing 1-800-561-417-5555 for the grills, I'm not shure if the grill will fit in the factory stock bumper, should be a close fit if they do, I know they fit the LNR bumper real good.
Old 4/20/05, 04:42 PM
Bullitt Member

the LNR grill will work with the stock GT & V6 front... however, you will have to illiminate the factory grill. The LNR grill is not an overlay, it's a full replacement.
Old 4/20/05, 08:01 PM
Bullitt Member

They sellin it as a body kit
and how much
LOOKIN SAWEEEEEt
Old 4/20/05, 09:54 PM
Bullitt Member

Originally posted by vroomvroom@April 20, 2005, 10:04 PM
They sellin it as a body kit
and how much
LOOKIN SAWEEEEEt

they are selling it as a complete kit and I think they are selling individual pieces as well.
Old 4/21/05, 08:34 AM
Mach 1 Member

a few Q's

is there a rocker stripe on the pass. side?
are those the stock fogs?
where are the turn signals?
and last, are the seats dyed or completely new leather?

thanks
Old 4/21/05, 12:09 PM
FR500 Member

that could be the coolest 1 I have ever seen
Old 4/22/05, 05:33 AM
Bullitt Member

Originally posted by bullittman68@April 21, 2005, 10:37 AM
a few Q's

is there a rocker stripe on the pass. side?
are those the stock fogs?
where are the turn signals?
and last, are the seats dyed or completely new leather?

thanks

answer 1: rocker stripe is not on b/c it was partially ruined while kit was made... and the place where I got them made was out of the correct vinyl, so I couldn't get a new one made in time. oh well, you can only see one side at a time. New one will be one as soon as new vinyl gets in... racing stripes are painted however... just in case some of you are wondering... it's a mineral grey w/ blue pearl to match the center section of the raceline GT rims.

answer 2: those are the stock fogs... just relocated. They fit much better than any other aftermarket fogs.

answer 3: turn signals are there, they are smoked

answer 4: seats were professionally dyed by a top notch local automotive interior expert... He does a lot of high end upholtsery work for the dealerships down here in South Florida. turned out awesome, even up close!
Old 4/22/05, 12:47 PM
Bullitt Member

cost and moreeeee pictures lol
Old 4/23/05, 03:39 AM
Bullitt Member

Yaaaa Johnny and Flamin Ponyexpress you both finaly came through with the long awaited ,anticipated, and berated pictures. Lookin pretty awsome Johny I must say!!

A few questions please:
1)I'm asuming all these parts ,side scoops included, are uniquly made for BBR,yes?I'm asking because the lower side scoop looks like others I have seen.
2)How is the side quater window scoop attached, tape?
3)Front air dam,is that a replacement for the stock bumper cover right?
I must say Im greatly digging that front end and the way you got the fog lights safely tucked back into the opening like they should be.
4) What kind of ground clearance do we have on that front air dam, looks like 5-6 inches?Should work for me I think, I live down a dirt road so I got to make sure I can clear to get out.
5) That post of more pictures dosnt diplay here for me, something about bandwidth exceeded. Anyplace else I an see them?

I'm stoked man ,you came through and she's looking good! ( I think a lot of the bad mouthers need to come back and eat some crow)
Old 4/23/05, 08:45 AM
Bullitt Member

Originally posted by runfox@April 23, 2005, 5:42 AM
Yaaaa Johnny and Flamin Ponyexpress you both finaly came through with the long awaited ,anticipated, and berated pictures. Lookin pretty awsome Johny I must say!!

A few questions please:
1)I'm asuming all these parts ,side scoops included, are uniquly made for BBR,yes?I'm asking because the lower side scoop looks like others I have seen.
I must say Im greatly digging that front end and the way you got the fog lights safely tucked back into the opening like they should be.
4) What kind of ground clearance do we have on that front air dam, looks like 5-6 inches?Should work for me I think, I live down a dirt road so I got to make sure I can clear to get out.
5) That post of more pictures dosnt diplay here for me, something about bandwidth exceeded. Anyplace else I an see them?

I'm stoked man ,you came through and she's looking good! ( I think a lot of the bad mouthers need to come back and eat some crow)

I'm glad that you like it, I do appoligies that it took so long... you just gotta understand that when a kit is being made from scratch, it takes some time... especially kowing that it is a kit like this, that A LOT of people are going to be wanting... we wanted it to be perfect. (it's still not even done yet)... now to answer your questions

1 : these parts are a Kaenen Products part. They were made for BBR using my personal car. Ronaele did buy them to use for there car as well, so that could be where you saw them before.

2 : Right now the quarter window scoops are 3M taped on, but that was b/c we were in a rush to get the car for FFW Atlanta. They will be molded on the car to match the side scoops. As well as the new Rear ducktail Spoiler that will be ready in about a week... if not sooner.

3 : the front bumper does replace the stock one. It replaces it using all the factory hardware. There are also small fog lights that go into the smaller holes next to the center fogs... but they were not in place for FFW. they look great now though.

4 : on my car I have about 4-5" of clearance. But that is b/c i'm running a 20" rim w/ a very low profile tire. FlaminPony has a little more clearnace on his b/c of the 17" rim.

5 : I will try to find out what happened to the pictures.... I used my friends Photobucket account and I think he exceeded his bandwith limit. I will repost them as soon as I can.

and once again, i'm very glad that you like the kit so far.
Old 4/23/05, 11:16 AM
Mach 1 Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally posted by JohnnyZ+April 23, 2005, 8:48 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JohnnyZ @ April 23, 2005, 8:48 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-runfox@April 23, 2005, 5:42 AM

A few questions please:

I'm glad that you like it, I do appoligies that it took so long... you just gotta understand that when a kit is being made from scratch, it takes some time... especially kowing that it is a kit like this, that A LOT of people are going to be wanting... we wanted it to be perfect. (it's still not even done yet)... now to answer your questions

1 : these parts are a Kaenen Products part. They were made for BBR using my personal car. Ronaele did buy them to use for there car as well, so that could be where you saw them before.

2 : Right now the quarter window scoops are 3M taped on, but that was b/c we were in a rush to get the car for FFW Atlanta. They will be molded on the car to match the side scoops. As well as the new Rear ducktail Spoiler that will be ready in about a week... if not sooner.

3 : the front bumper does replace the stock one. It replaces it using all the factory hardware. There are also small fog lights that go into the smaller holes next to the center fogs... but they were not in place for FFW. they look great now though.

4 : on my car I have about 4-5" of clearance. But that is b/c i'm running a 20" rim w/ a very low profile tire. FlaminPony has a little more clearnace on his b/c of the 17" rim.

5 : I will try to find out what happened to the pictures.... I used my friends Photobucket account and I think he exceeded his bandwith limit. I will repost them as soon as I can.

and once again, i'm very glad that you like the kit so far.
[/b][/quote]
runfox, I will try to post some pictures myself, But I want to wait until I get the car completed, Hopefully within the next couple of weeks. My sidewindow scoops and side scoops are attached with a epoxy compound and then we molded them in. We're in the process of doing a little more molding in the scoops, when the rest of my parts get here, We're going to mold them in as well. and yes the exhost will be functional when it all done. my stripes are painted on they are done in House of Color candy gold the rest of the car is torch red, But I'm tinking of changing the color of the mustang to a candy apple red, but I'm leaving the stripes gold. I've got to get some more wheels the factory ones just don't do the car any justice. Chris and Johnny have been very good to me and without them my 05 gt would not be what it is. besides Johnny, I'm the first to get the BBR LNR kit and I feel very lucky to be a part of the Blow By Racing team! I hope you like the finished results. Like Johnny, this is my pride and joy too.
Old 4/23/05, 10:11 PM
Bullitt Member

flamin ponyexpress. thanks for the info, please post more pics of your car,Jonnys looks awsome but I'm wanting to do about the same with my Torch red Gt. Its funny you happend to have the Gold stripes on your car because when I first thought about stripes for mine, I was thinking about gold or white stripes, I sort of decided on white but now you got me rethinking maybe gold. I got the med parchment interior which is a kaki/golden color so I thought the gold stipes would go well just like the pic of this 68GT.
Old 4/24/05, 05:01 PM
Bullitt Member

Originally posted by runfox@April 23, 2005, 9:14 PM
flamin ponyexpress. thanks for the info, please post more pics of your car,Jonnys looks awsome but I'm wanting to do about the same with my Torch red Gt. Its funny you happend to have the Gold stripes on your car because when I first thought about stripes for mine, I was thinking about gold or white stripes, I sort of decided on white but now you got me rethinking maybe gold. I got the med parchment interior which is a kaki/golden color so I thought the gold stipes would go well just like the pic of this 68GT.
So...what did you spend to cheese your ride like that??
Does it come with the wide brim felt hat?
Old 4/24/05, 05:59 PM
Bullitt Member

Originally posted by hayburner+April 24, 2005, 5:04 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(hayburner @ April 24, 2005, 5:04 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-runfox@April 23, 2005, 9:14 PM
So...what did you spend to cheese your ride like that??
Does it come with the wide brim felt hat?
[/b][/quote]
Yeah and I was thinking of adding a 4" lift kit, swamp mudder tires and making it 4 wheel drive, then top it off with a plant shelf spoiler on the tail and some urban spinner rims. Wadduya tink abou dat my Hayburnin Hommy??
Old 4/24/05, 06:26 PM
Mach 1 Member

WHAT IS THE COST OF THIS KIT?!?!? It has been asked numerous times, but has been blissfully ignored.!

Thank You,
Matt
Old 4/24/05, 11:32 PM
Bullitt Member

Originally posted by 05WindveilGT@April 24, 2005, 8:29 PM
WHAT IS THE COST OF THIS KIT?!?!? It has been asked numerous times, but has been blissfully ignored.!

Thank You,
Matt

sorry, I missed you asking. I think it's around $3200 for the complete kit. That includes Hood, Front Bumper, Side Skirts, Side Scoops, Quarter Window Scoops, 3piece Ducktail Spoiler, Rear Bumper & i'm not 100% sure, but I think the billet grills and the new small fogs and new reverse lights too (which will be relocated in the rear bumper for those that are wondering).
Old 4/25/05, 08:12 AM
Bullitt Member

So the side exhaust is NOT functional then?
Old 4/25/05, 11:14 AM
Mach 1 Member

Thanks Johnny!! Appreciate it!

Matt

Quick Reply: 2005 LNR Mustang by: Blow-By Racing