General Art For your viewing pleasure, Various Art and Photochops Created by our Talented Members.

Phoenix Tattoo Photoshop request

Search this Thread

Old 7/8/08, 09:06 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Phoenix Tattoo Photoshop request

So I am planning on getting my first (and probably only tat) and require some photoshop assistance. I am wanting to do a Phoenix tattoo similar to the one shown. However there are several things that I would like to change. Therefore I was hoping to get someones help to photoshop it so that I would have a template to show the artist so he has something to work off of. So the first change is that I would like the head of the phoenix to resemble that of the first picture (the fatter looking phoenix). Then I would like to change the wings to be more like the third picture not in the orientation but more in the shape. The third thing is the tail of the phoenix I want to be going straight down not to the side and have it do almost a tribal look that also looks smokey if that makes sense. I want it to resemble that the phoenix is rising from ashes. Also I want to change the sun to look more like the one I attached. I also want to pull the yellows out and only have black/red/orange. Not sure if all of this is even possible but appreciate any strides anyone is willing to take.
Attached Images     
Old 7/9/08, 08:01 AM
Team Mustang Source

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
try checking out Kat Van ? LA Ink or Miami Ink they have a lot of pics that may help with some ides's ?
Old 7/9/08, 08:50 AM
Mach 1 Member

Have looked around a fair amount and can't seem to find exactly what I want so was hoping someone could simply make the design for me. I tried going to a local artist but he couldn't seem to merge all of the photos it always turned out to look like one of them and not the combination. So I thought I'd see if the PS gurus around here could do it because I've seen them do some pretty extroadinary stuff. Thought it was atleast worth a shot!
Old 7/9/08, 03:08 PM
NTTAWWT

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts
try going to the tattoo shop, pheonix's and such are reasonably popular, they might be able to help out
Old 7/10/08, 07:56 AM
Mach 1 Member

Ya thats what I meant when I said "local artist" above. Went to a tat shop and didn't really get to far.
Old 8/21/08, 11:27 AM
Team Mustang Source

Suggest you also checkout www.tattooartists.com