V6 Performance Mods 2005+ Mustang V6 Performance and Technical Information

UGH! What a day. :(

Search this Thread

Old 9/20/05, 07:33 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
What a SHATTY DAY!

I had to run my bosses keys to him at a local shuttle and drove at breakneck speeds to get to him before he left... after i got there and MADE IT IN TIME.. i felt guilty about driving so dangerously and fast.. i thought to myself, i'll take it easy and drive the speed limit on the way home.

MISTAKE!

About halfway.. while driving SAFELY and the speed limit, a tractor trailer cuts me off and has a BLOW OUT RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME!

Well, i lost my lower bumper valance.. it's cracked. Knocked off the small chin spoiler that was under the bumper and put a HUGE dent in my exhaust. I'm thinking it may be restricting it now.

Yes, what a SHATTY DAY! Pass the beer.

Yeah, i know it needs pics.. but i just don't have the heart to show her in such poor condition.
Old 9/20/05, 07:48 PM
MSP
Banned

Originally posted by Crag@September 20, 2005, 5:36 PM
What a SHATTY DAY!

I had to run my bosses keys to him at a local shuttle and drove at breakneck speeds to get to him before he left... after i got there and MADE IT IN TIME.. i felt guilty about driving so dangerously and fast.. i thought to myself, i'll take it easy and drive the speed limit on the way home.

MISTAKE!

About halfway.. while driving SAFELY and the speed limit, a tractor trailer cuts me off and has a BLOW OUT RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME!

Well, i lost my lower bumper valance.. it's cracked. Knocked off the small chin spoiler that was under the bumper and put a HUGE dent in my exhaust. I'm thinking it may be restricting it now.

Yes, what a SHATTY DAY! Pass the beer.

Yeah, i know it needs pics.. but i just don't have the heart to show her in such poor condition.

darn!! Dude, not even close to what we want to hear.. Sorry about that Crag! Rained over here, and people for some reason kept wanting to drive right on my azz.. They backed off once I dropped to 3rd gear, and busted around a few cars.. LOL!! They kinda got the message that I choose to cruise at a safe speed, so things dont go wrong.. But if you mess with me, I'll act just as crazy... Once I did this, everyone kinda slowed it down and gave me my space.. LOL!! I didnt want to have to drop a gear in the rain, but I dont like flippin people off I dont know, so I thought it best just to show alittle V6 flex, and it worked.. LOL!

That sucks about the chin spoiler man.. The car was turning out to be real sweet lookin.. Oh'well, keep your chin up, and get back into the game man.. Alittle bruise cant keep a good man down........"passes the beer", tips the waitress and orders another round for the Crag!
Old 9/20/05, 07:54 PM
Cobra Member

that is awful, please dont post pictures!!!
i am sorry for your shatty day! what a drag!!
Old 9/20/05, 08:55 PM
Team Mustang Source

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
Sorry to hear this one.

Plays into one of my favorite peeves with the goverment. Retreaded tires are illegal on cars and light duty vehicles because they're "not safe", but on a multi-ton semi, suddenly they become safe? :bang: