V6 Performance Mods 2005+ Mustang V6 Performance and Technical Information

Scrming joins the Vortech V6 ranks with a vengence!!!

Search this Thread

Old 5/31/06, 08:29 AM
Bullitt Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by scrming
Thank you guys for all the well wishes!!!

Our new baby, Miss Bailee Marie, arrived with no problems! (she was a c-section)

Mom and baby are doing great!!! I've quickly thrown some picture together:
http://www.tammyandjohn.com/Bailee/H...ailee_Main.htm

Ok... so just a little more info on The Mistress! LOL!

I have not actually driven her yet... BUT... I did ask Scott what he thought.. He said he was surprised and impressed with it.. that for a centrif. blower there really was no lag... I could tell by the tone of his voice... he had fun driving it! LOL! So the car is in fact all set and ready to go... I just need to figure out how I'm going to get down there and pick it up! LOL! Might not be until next weekend! ARGH!!! LOL!

Oh... and yes it was 281 RWHP on a Mustang Dyno... so on a Dyno jet you're looking at 295RWHP to 300RWHP... a little better than the MM&FF article! LOL! Also.. this is with a very conservative (FAT) tune! I cannot afford to pop another motor... this is the 10PSI HO setup on a STOCK 4.0L! The plan is to build up the "spare" 4.0L with all the goodies and than crank the PSI up on the Vortech!! WOOHOO!!

I will post more info, dyno sheet, pics and vids as soon as possible!!!! Not sure when I'll be able to get to the track with the new baby and all... but I am still going to Norwalk and running there!! LOL!

Thanks again!!!
What an adorable little girl and a lovely family!! Congratulations, John, you are truly a blessed man!
Old 5/31/06, 09:07 AM
Cobra Member

Thanks again guys!!! Yes, I am very blessed and thankfull for everything I have! My life really turned around when I met my wife just a few short years ago! Everything has just worked out for us!

Ok.. the plan is to make a quick run to MRT tomorrow morning and pick up The Mistress!!! WOOHOO!! It's been raining here all week... supposed to rain tomorrow... so I won't be hitting the gas pedal very hard! Remember I still have my DR's on the back! LOL! I do have the all seasons up front so i'll still be able to steer! LOL!

Hopefully this weekend we can get some nice weather and get some good vids and pics!
Old 5/31/06, 09:11 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by scrming
Thanks again guys!!! Yes, I am very blessed and thankfull for everything I have! My life really turned around when I met my wife just a few short years ago! Everything has just worked out for us!

Ok.. the plan is to make a quick run to MRT tomorrow morning and pick up The Mistress!!! WOOHOO!! It's been raining here all week... supposed to rain tomorrow... so I won't be hitting the gas pedal very hard! Remember I still have my DR's on the back! LOL! I do have the all seasons up front so i'll still be able to steer! LOL!

Hopefully this weekend we can get some nice weather and get some good vids and pics!
Very cool!!!! Take lots of pics.
Old 6/1/06, 06:21 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
John,

What was the final TQ number they got off the mustang dyno?
Old 6/1/06, 07:40 PM
Cobra Member

Originally Posted by rygenstormlocke
John,

What was the final TQ number they got off the mustang dyno?
dang it... I forgot to grab the dyno sheet from Scott today! OH WELL... i plan on getting over to Lidio to try a few pulls on a dynojet... but to answer your question... I forgot! LOL!