V6 Performance Mods 2005+ Mustang V6 Performance and Technical Information

OH, MY GOD!

Search this Thread

Old 12/13/05, 06:54 AM
Bullitt Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally posted by rygenstormlocke@December 13, 2005, 9:50 AM
LOL. Like they say, get the stang.....
....and the women will flock. Or something like that, but I know the ladies definitely dig the new stangs. Get looks all the time from them.
Hope your wife ain't reading this... She might try to trade it in for a Festiva!!!

DC is all about the Bimmer and Mercedes. However, I was talking to this girl yesterday who loves my car and I asked her what her boyfriend drove. She said, "A little girly car. A Nissan that thinks it's a Porsche." She was referring, of course, to the 350Z. I let her know that his car was powerful, etc., but she wasn't buying it.
Old 12/13/05, 07:07 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally posted by Excepcion13@December 13, 2005, 8:57 AM
Hope your wife ain't reading this... She might try to trade it in for a Festiva!!!

DC is all about the Bimmer and Mercedes. However, I was talking to this girl yesterday who loves my car and I asked her what her boyfriend drove. She said, "A little girly car. A Nissan that thinks it's a Porsche." She was referring, of course, to the 350Z. I let her know that his car was powerful, etc., but she wasn't buying it.
LOL. She knows better, that would be a deal breaker. As long as I ignore the girlies she is cool about it.

As for the DC area, yea you are right about that. You will catch up to the 350z, its been my goal to do so since the start. Yep, chics dig the muscle car! Expecially in this area, it's either european stock sports cars....or rice. There is a stang community here, but not as big as the imports. But we do generate a lot of looks. Theres a Saleen 05 around that turns heads on the toll road all the time.

LOL, just be careful this dude dosent find out his girl digs your car....that is until you are running on juice. Heh heh.
Old 12/13/05, 09:33 AM
Team Mustang Source

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally posted by rygenstormlocke@December 13, 2005, 9:10 AM
LOL. She knows better, that would be a deal breaker. As long as I ignore the girlies she is cool about it.

As for the DC area, yea you are right about that. You will catch up to the 350z, its been my goal to do so since the start. Yep, chics dig the muscle car! Expecially in this area, it's either european stock sports cars....or rice. There is a stang community here, but not as big as the imports. But we do generate a lot of looks. Theres a Saleen 05 around that turns heads on the toll road all the time.

LOL, just be careful this dude dosent find out his girl digs your car....that is until you are running on juice. Heh heh.
It's funny how certain regions have a character that way. Boston is sort of similar to DC. With many folks here if it wasn't built in Stuttgart, it isn't worth a second glance. There's a pretty good Mustang community here, but it seems more of a "special interest" sort of thing. When I took my car out to Kansas City last summer, the area was crawling with Mustangs and Mustang fans. A much different environment. I was constantly talking to people I'd bumped into there about the new 'stang, etc.
Old 12/13/05, 07:16 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally posted by P_Kiley@December 13, 2005, 11:36 AM
It's funny how certain regions have a character that way. Boston is sort of similar to DC. With many folks here if it wasn't built in Stuttgart, it isn't worth a second glance. There's a pretty good Mustang community here, but it seems more of a "special interest" sort of thing. When I took my car out to Kansas City last summer, the area was crawling with Mustangs and Mustang fans. A much different environment. I was constantly talking to people I'd bumped into there about the new 'stang, etc.

Really, do you have the same problems finding a good shop to do the work on your car? Where I live, there are only 2 or 3 shops that do good work on stangs, and the one I go to seems to be the most steady and reliable.