V6 Performance Mods 2005+ Mustang V6 Performance and Technical Information

NEW information 2006 Camshaft

Search this Thread

Old 12/6/05, 02:21 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally posted by TJ06@December 6, 2005, 4:11 PM
NO not you the member StupidTodd at MF's unless thats you and do you have two screen names?

http://mustangforums.com/m_831415/tm.htm
Do you go under the Name StupidTodd?

Im not upset with that guy but we were already talking about it but he didn't have to start a new thread using my words/ Quote and my name.

It would not have been bad if started another thread without using my quote along with with out m name see link above.

Wouldn't you agree?

LOL, you know, I knew it was StupidTodd, and that is not me. Though Todd is my first name, I wouldn't create a logon called StupidTodd. I do agree with you on this.

Either way it is good to see you posting over here as well.
Old 12/6/05, 02:41 PM
Bullitt Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Either way it is good to see you posting over here as well.
Thanks and you are one good researcher from my exp talking with you/reading your post you are picking this up quick and when you post I can count on it as good info.

You remind me of John( Scrming) another guy who picked this up quick
and has good info and experience .
Old 12/6/05, 02:44 PM
Cobra Member

Originally posted by TJ06@December 6, 2005, 4:44 PM
Thanks and you are one good researcher from my exp talking with you/reading your post you are picking this up quick and when you post I can count on it as good info.

hey.. that's me! LOL! Thanks!
Old 12/6/05, 03:02 PM

Originally posted by TJ06@December 6, 2005, 4:44 PM

LOL. Thanks, I'm not at Scrming's level yet...but I do strive to be. Though I have to go into covert modding to catch up with him. LOL.
Old 12/6/05, 03:03 PM

Originally posted by scrming@December 6, 2005, 4:47 PM

Soooo, just do it....whip out the Visa and put it in. Why resist???? LOL. I bet you wont be able to hold out.
Old 12/6/05, 03:49 PM
Cobra Member

Originally posted by rygenstormlocke@December 6, 2005, 5:06 PM
Soooo, just do it....whip out the Visa and put it in. Why resist???? LOL. I bet you wont be able to hold out.

trust me... it's not easy to restrain... but I have a few other things I'm working on... hehehe... yes, my mods are going black bag too... LOL!

I'm looking forward to seeing the dyno sheets for the different S/C units going in... We got the procharger in the other thread... I think Lidio will be doing a Vortech in the near future... so for now I'll spend my money on other things and stick with the Zex... remember I can still pretty easily go another 25HP on the juice...
Old 12/6/05, 05:43 PM
Bullitt Member

John you welcomed you are a straight shooter with experience
Ok enough of throwing roses at each other guys lets get back to buisness.

John I am hoping you go with same charger I end up going with because you are a good resource along with how you R&D per say.

EDIT John (Scrming) after reading my little analogy (hammer)here again I don't think it came across the way I meant it to. It was suppose to be a compliment to you on how you have shown us how strong this V6 is.

I kept thinking what charger to go with and bounced around on all units the TC had me for awhile then research making me think S/C. I was thinking T/C but installation no way for me & lag, I want power at the crack of the throttle (roots) low RPM range low MPH,low roll, street etc TC needs to build boost and remember he is running a stick. So he is coming out of gates 3k-4k he has built up boost already per good times. Seriuos street racing or track TC yes but I am not looking for that.

I want something easy to install myself so I am thinking S/C these kits seem easy. I like a lot of things about the X Charger a lot but a couple negitves no intercooler path down the road to aid for higher hp &9psi, it looks to poss be lowest output of my choices but slight chance I could be wrong or if Dave is able to juice this thing might be decent enough along with all its positives it has going IMO for me. So this is why we will probably not pick the same charger, but MSP has raised a lot good points and started me looking around again.

Now we have this kid Belial WOW HP & TQ are looking good at 7psi bumps can be worked out I am watching this one. I was serious considering this sys at MF’s read every section on their site (Vortech false claims etc) called them and had their info package sent. This system from what I read is really an easy install/remove and this guy Belial looks to be putting up good numbers as of now with dyno data to follow close to the 9PSI pulley on at 7psi has me hoping & thinking.

Vortex need more research but right now seems expense total setup oil tap and something else can’t remember need to research this unit yet.

You seem to like TC, Vortex and lets not forget your bottle, systems not on your list ProCharger & X-Charger does not look good for me to ride on your coat tails per charger.

Some questions.

If you have the info in your opinion the good and the bad on Vortech?
The X Charger is out for you right?
Would you ever go Pro Charger?
Because this one has my attention right now.

but I have a few things I’m working on
Is this anything to do with our PM’s/ e-mails awhile ago?

My mods are going black bag
???? Could yo you enlighten me?
Old 12/6/05, 09:57 PM
Mach 1 Member

Hey TJ06 you just piqued my curiosity. Would you mind starting a new thread so as not to clutter this one and elaborate some more on these possibilites? I think it would be a good way to lay out the pros/cons of each system and really get to the nitty gritty information.
Old 12/7/05, 10:45 AM
Bullitt Member

Hey TJ06 you just piqued my curiosity. Would you mind starting a new thread so as not to clutter this one and elaborate some more on these possibilites? I think it would be a good way to lay out the pros/cons of each system and really get to the nitty gritty information

Zodiac I think Doug also mentioned something about starting a new thread also when we moved off track in the other thread on chargers.
I used to hit this forum once a week or so just a speed read/ skim through didn’t notice much S/C interest till I happen to notice Rygn post about my post at MF (cams) caught my attn and started reading some of the threads here. Their seems to be quite a few people here with interest in chargers.

Maybe we should start official charger thread packed in the first post with info on diff chargers, links, tips, pro’s & cons, opinions form you guys etc, and have discussions below the initial post.

I don’t know what you guys think? if someone wants to take the led on this and start it just say so no problem I would prefer that I will partipate in discussions and if enough people join in this could be very good.

If not enough interest I will just move this post and start a new thread thats fine to.

BTW, the Pony Package looks good in Black.
Thanks I really like the PP, I didn’t know you had the PP couldn’t tell from your small picture

It was toss up for me between the Black and the Windveil Blue. People tend to either love or hate the WB..
Same thing with black peple hate it or like it, I seen the Stang in your WB with the PP man talk about retro reminds me of 65 – 66 Stang similar color in that year.

I will tell you this I only like black red or blue for my street perf car’s I will not get any other color 95% of the time, but this Mustang is so dam GOOD looking it looks good in all the colors I swear, it is one good looking car period.