GT Performance Mods 2005+ Mustang GT Performance and Technical Information

www.dynatekracing.com

Search this Thread

Old 6/27/05, 07:15 PM
Bullitt Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Hello everyone...ran into Dynatek Racing and their Modded DR350 "05 GT at my local dealer today. Go to the site for what they have. Basically...this company takes your car and mods it up(lowering kit,suspension goodies,brakes,exhaust,tune,pullies...ect). They do the install...and it is carries a Ford warranty. How...don't know...the guy was in a rush to get to other dealers. The car had Magnaflow Magnapacks(converter back,C&L CAI with A tune(wouldn't tell me who's..18x9 wheels ,lowering springs,lca's,stripe kit...and goofy "350" Fender badge(supposedly the motors output). All in all..the car looked good,and the exhaust sounded great to me! Check it out...but it's nothing we alll haven't done already...plus he says the way that car was set up...it would cost $8000.00! (thats mods with install) WTF is he smoking????? Enjoy!
Old 6/28/05, 07:04 AM
Cobra R Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
What the hey is that injection system they got on there. Would be interested in what that gains. Looks pretty wacky, but you never no. I guess I'll wait to here more about this place. good luck

Well in retro thinking thought it looks like an assimilation to the old cars that had like 4 carbs on it, with 8 barrels etc,LOL Maybe thats the look there going for. I would like to hear what its all about thats for sure, it looks like a all together different injection type system.
Old 6/28/05, 07:41 AM

I was thinking the same thing about that dohickey. There site doesn't really tell you much and all the photos sort of look like photochops. I guess they are just a shop that installs performance parts and has an in with a dealership or two.
Old 6/28/05, 10:33 AM
V6 Member

And those curb feelers............They would have to go! They look like a bad impression of an ant.
Old 6/28/05, 08:09 PM
Bullitt Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally posted by sodaman@June 28, 2005, 9:07 AM
What the hey is that injection system they got on there. Would be interested in what that gains. Looks pretty wacky, but you never no. I guess I'll wait to here more about this place. good luck

Well in retro thinking thought it looks like an assimilation to the old cars that had like 4 carbs on it, with 8 barrels etc,LOL Maybe thats the look there going for. I would like to hear what its all about thats for sure, it looks like a all together different injection type system.
From what they said to me...the injection kit goes on the 500hp version 5.0..ala(DR500)!!LOL. This car didn't have the curb feelers on it...lol! Looks like just another company trying to jump on the wave...i think they missed it!
Old 6/28/05, 08:21 PM

What I heard was since the Mustang is retro the 8 pack was to add some more flavor. I think Webber makes the injector. If it proves to add a big number in hp then I would think about it, but the price is a couple grand, if I remember correctly. I sent them an e-mail about the hoods and what after market items they will have, but never got a response.