GT Performance Mods 2005+ Mustang GT Performance and Technical Information

Video !! Flowmaster+x Pipe+ Resonator+blown Baffle

Search this Thread

Old 6/22/07, 05:30 AM
Mach 1 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by 2006muzzy
The 40's sound really good. You said that you went through 3 sets of A/T's. For what reason?? Did they go bad??
Yep, the same thing that happened to you...welds breaking on a baffle. I watched your videos and remembered that sound all too well! lol.
Old 6/22/07, 06:40 AM

Originally Posted by 2006muzzy
Craig,
Thanks for giving me this info.But I need to take this a little further.
What I'm asking from you now is the president or Ceo of Flowmasters e-mail, address or any other means of contact. I'm not gonna be brushed off after being a customer for 20+ years.The warranty shouldn't be any issue nor should the proof of purchase in my case. I own a 2006 mustang GT. The mufflers were just developed no longer than 2 years ago.It's not like I'm asking for replacements on my 1989 mustang.
Please give me the contact that I'm looking for.

I wonder if you will get any response? I bet not.

If you do be sure to post so I too can send a letter of dissapointment.
Old 6/22/07, 03:58 PM
GT Member

This is the letter I got back today

Originally Posted by DavidM
I wonder if you will get any response? I bet not.

If you do be sure to post so I too can send a letter of dissapointment.
As stated in the last email to get your matter addressed you will need to contact the dealer/retailer you originally purchased through, they should have proof of purchase, to get a possible warranty exchange. Additionally, you can call the Tech Line 800-544-4761, to speak with a tech who can help you with the process. Sounds like you have a genuine situation that will be taken care of if you follow the proper channels. Thanks for supporting Flowmaster products.

Flowmaster Inc. Web Services
Craig Stewart

My only problem is that I paid with a money order to a company on e-bay. I don't have my reciept nor do I know the frickin company I bought them through. I never realized that flowmaster was producing garbage.I'm calling the tech line Monday and I won't stop until I get some satisfaction. Yup , My bad not keeping the reciept, but what the hell They need proof of purchase for. I have the frickin flows on my car. That should be proof enough.I will even send them back the bad ones before they ship the new ones. I will keep everyone updated. I wouldn't suggest anyone buying Flowmasters. Sound great but built like CRAP!!!!!