GT Performance Mods 2005+ Mustang GT Performance and Technical Information

Used Saleen SC for sale on eBay

Search this Thread

Old 10/13/07, 08:28 AM
GT Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Used Saleen SC for sale on eBay

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2006-...ayphotohosting

What do you think? Price is low now, I don't know about a used SC though. Might be a good deal waiting for someone who is local.
Old 10/13/07, 12:19 PM
Bullitt Member

wouldn't buy it with your money, guy has a feedback of two, and for that kind of money Id rather it be in the thousands and at 100%
Old 10/13/07, 12:51 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Jaime,
Keep a careful eye on it. I can tell it has never been torqued down. Look at the screwholes on the intake part of the supercharger. There is no scratches. It may be just a guy is in money trouble. I am sure the price is going to go up!!!
Scott
Old 10/13/07, 03:09 PM
Super Boss Lawman Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
I didn't know the intercooler was that small
Old 10/13/07, 03:12 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Originally Posted by 2005sonicBOOST
I didn't know the intercooler was that small

Go for it Adam. You have been wanting to get blown in one fashion or another for the last year. Place a bid!!!! Go for it!!!!!!
Scott
Old 10/13/07, 03:20 PM
Bullitt Member

so you guys dont have an issue with the fact that the guy has a feedback of 2?

buddy of mine spent 3 grand on a laptop on a guy with a feedback of 50, 100% postive, never got the laptop or his money back
Old 10/13/07, 03:38 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Originally Posted by MustangRetribution
so you guys dont have an issue with the fact that the guy has a feedback of 2?

buddy of mine spent 3 grand on a laptop on a guy with a feedback of 50, 100% postive, never got the laptop or his money back
It's 2 feedbacks @ 100%. On the slight chance he may be like me and sell 2 things a year. I take your remarks in offense. You don't know squat about him!!! So don't bid!!! If you know something worthwhile than post it. I hate cheap and easy shots!!!
Scott
Old 10/13/07, 03:58 PM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by 70MACH1OWNER
It's 2 feedbacks @ 100%. On the slight chance he may be like me and sell 2 things a year. I take your remarks in offense. You don't know squat about him!!! So don't bid!!! If you know something worthwhile than post it. I hate cheap and easy shots!!!
Scott

you said it, right there, I dont know squat about him, nothing, zip zero, so then theres a chance that he may take your money and run, it happens, alot.

If this was a dvd or something stupid like that then yeah sure no problem

and he apparently never sold anything before either, 1 score is for a purchase the other one is for a auction that was never completed.

Its sad you were offended by something so simple as being cautious when it comes to a few thousand dollars. So I dont understand what was cheap and easy, I even cited an example of a incident involving a 3 thousand dollar purchase in which the item was never recieved and the money never returned. get over yourself
Old 10/13/07, 04:08 PM
Legacy TMS Member

you said it, right there, I dont know squat about him, nothing, zip zero, so then theres a chance that he may take your money and run, it happens, alot.

If this was a dvd or something stupid like that then yeah sure no problem

and he apparently never sold anything before either, 1 score is for a purchase the other one is for a auction that was never completed.

Its sad you were offended by something so simple as being cautious when it comes to a few thousand dollars. So I dont understand what was cheap and easy, I even cited an example of a incident involving a 3 thousand dollar purchase in which the item was never recieved and the money never returned. get over yourself

Like I said. If you know something for sure than post it!! You are making unfounded accusations or assumptions. That's my opinion! Would you like me to post my opinion of you based on this short tado? I don't think that would be fair to you now would it? Same thing.
Old 10/13/07, 04:16 PM
Bullitt Member

Like I said. If you know something for sure than post it!! You are making unfounded accusations or assumptions. That's my opinion! Would you like me to post my opinion of you based on this short tado? I don't think that would be fair to you now would it? Same thing.

the very first part of this is "what do you think?" as in asking for opinions as in not just yours.

But Im going to leave it at that since your obviously a hot head. but will leave you with some quotes that you remind me of

"Never argue with an idiot, they will just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."

and

"Arguing on the internet is like competing in the special olympics, even if you win, you're still retarded"
Old 10/13/07, 04:20 PM
Legacy TMS Member

the very first part of this is "what do you think?" as in asking for opinions as in not just yours.

But Im going to leave it at that since your obviously a hot head. but will leave you with some quotes that you remind me of

"Never argue with an idiot, they will just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."

and

"Arguing on the internet is like competing in the special olympics, even if you win, you're still retarded"

I will accept your compliments graciously. Just do me a favor. Go back and re-read your initial post. Your retarded friend.
Scott
Old 10/13/07, 04:28 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 29 Likes on 22 Posts
Originally Posted by jaiasmit
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2006-...ayphotohosting

What do you think? Price is low now, I don't know about a used SC though. Might be a good deal waiting for someone who is local.
I wouldn't be afraid of buying a used blower.... not a big deal IMO. Also if you look, this seller is selling new forged Probe pistons for an '05+ Mustang so maybe he's hard up for cash or just decided to not build the car up, etc. The piston ad has a phone number, give them a call if you're interested. Lastly, you can pay via credit card, which makes me think that if you end up getting hosed on the deal you can always dispute it and for that amount of money, your CC company will probably nail the dude.
Old 10/13/07, 05:05 PM
Mach 1 Member

everyone needs to chill...out...
and yeah just double check to see if the guy's legit.
Old 10/13/07, 08:04 PM
GT Member

Wow, I leave the post alone for awhile and come back to verbal fisticuffs. Good stuff.

Thanks for all the opinions. I was never really considering purchasing this for myself. If I was local to the seller, I would definitely check it out, but I'm also pretty cautious on making big purchases of used parts like this.

I just don't see to many of these go up for sale on ebay by private sellers, so I thought you all might be interested. If someone is local to the seller, they should definitely go check it out and report back on the scoop.
Old 10/13/07, 08:06 PM
Super Boss Lawman Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Go for it Adam. You have been wanting to get blown in one fashion or another for the last year. Place a bid!!!! Go for it!!!!!!
Scott
I would but I canceled my ebay account LOL. I started getting emails about my bmw for sale and that my auction for it was ending...... the only problem is that I didn't have a bmw, dam hackers I just can't decide which s/c I want and I don't know know how much longer I can wait. My time is comming soon though

Adam