Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The Ultimate Aluminum Driveshaft Kit!

THE ULTIMATE DRIVESHAFT KIT!

(1) Coast Aluminum 4" Mustang Driveshaft
PLUS! (1) BMR Fabrication Adjustable Upper Control Arm
AND! (1) BMR Fabrication Front Driveshaft Safety Loop

$859.99 SHIPPED TO THE DOOR!

This is the ultimate package for reducing drivetrain rotational mass to create a feeling of 30RWHP difference. Watch how fast you get up to RPM's after you knock over 25lbs off of your stock 2-piece setup! This driveshaft weighs mearly 16.5lbs and is balanced to within 1/8 of a gram for noise-free operation! Comes with an adjustable upper control arm with greasable polyurethane inserts and a bolt on front driveshaft safety loop that requires no drilling! Coast Aluminum Driveshafts have been produced since 1975 and use only quality materials and Dana-Spicer components! Rest assured this is a top quality piece for your baby!

GIVE US A CALL TODAY! SAME-DAY-SHIPPING!
Old 6/15/07, 10:17 PM
Shelby GT350 Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
What's the diameter?
Old 6/15/07, 10:20 PM
Former Vendor

4" diameter.
Old 6/16/07, 03:45 PM
Former Vendor

I will send tracking numbers Monday morning,

Thanks!

CR
Old 6/16/07, 05:58 PM
Cobra Member

Bill, calling Bill "Taco" this is screaming to you, Buy Me Bill, Buy me Bill, Buy Me Bill!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:banan a:
Old 6/16/07, 08:52 PM
Cobra R Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Is this for manual only or will it fit an automatic?
Old 6/16/07, 10:06 PM
Former Vendor

LMAO Phil!

This will fit both manual and automatic GT mustangs!

CR
Old 6/16/07, 11:36 PM
Shelby GT350 Member

i know this is a stupid question but will that saftey loop fit and work in the long run, to me it looks like it will just hug the ds and will mess up if the ds moves tofar down. Is there any pics of it installed
Old 6/17/07, 12:10 AM
Legacy TMS Member

100% money back guarantee against any vibrations? I expect more NVH from the one-piece, but I'm talking about body panel ejection vibration above 100mph, especially on decel.
Old 6/17/07, 01:25 AM
Cobra R Member

Wish I had the moola.
Old 6/17/07, 01:26 AM
Cobra R Member

Whats the hp rating on that?
Old 6/17/07, 12:28 PM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by RedDragon777
i know this is a stupid question but will that saftey loop fit and work in the long run, to me it looks like it will just hug the ds and will mess up if the ds moves tofar down. Is there any pics of it installed
The driveshaft loop sits up front and simply acts to keep the driveshaft from falling and/or tearing apart the undercarrraige and tranny or rear depending on which ujoint were to fail.

CR
Old 6/17/07, 12:29 PM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by scramblr
100% money back guarantee against any vibrations? I expect more NVH from the one-piece, but I'm talking about body panel ejection vibration above 100mph, especially on decel.
I cant offer that because of the amount of times installation mistakes have caused the vibration. This driveshaft, with the UCA will have the adjustability and WILL NOT vibrate. They're balanced to within 1/18-1/16 of a gram. I've installed them on PLENTY of S197s both auto and manual. No vibration.

CR
Old 6/17/07, 12:31 PM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by DynamicmustangGT
Whats the hp rating on that?
The driveshaft is made of a thick wall Alcoa aluminum and could withstand somewhere in the area of 600RWHP. We have had guys running this driveshaft pushing those numbers, and not having any problems. These were stress/flex tested on a roadrace course that goes up to 130+ in the straight aways, and then tested and spun again. No vibration, still within 1/16-1/8 of a gram balanced, top quality!

CR
Old 6/17/07, 01:23 PM
GT Member

Great DS

I've got this DS installed in 06 GT 5 speed. It was a breeze to install and the car hits redline much faster. I've had the car up to 140 on the runway at a closed down army camp... no vibrations felt or any issued at all.

CR was the great debate about what short throw sticks this will work with ever settled? I'm thinking about Pro 5.0
Old 6/17/07, 09:01 PM
Former Vendor

Awesome! I'm glad you're enjoying it!

Chris
Old 6/17/07, 09:21 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Originally Posted by TillmanSpeed
I cant offer that because of the amount of times installation mistakes have caused the vibration. This driveshaft, with the UCA will have the adjustability and WILL NOT vibrate. They're balanced to within 1/18-1/16 of a gram. I've installed them on PLENTY of S197s both auto and manual. No vibration.

CR
O.K., thanks anyway.
Old 6/18/07, 08:26 AM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by scramblr
O.K., thanks anyway.
Sorry about that. Not saying anything about your installation. I'm sure it would be right, just because if anything happens, I have nothing but a used driveshaft and shipping to california. I hope you understand.

CR
Old 6/18/07, 08:32 AM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by Trooper4985
I've got this DS installed in 06 GT 5 speed. It was a breeze to install and the car hits redline much faster. I've had the car up to 140 on the runway at a closed down army camp... no vibrations felt or any issued at all.

CR was the great debate about what short throw sticks this will work with ever settled? I'm thinking about Pro 5.0
I'm sorry I just saw your question. The Coast Aluminum Driveshaft for the S197 mustang we've tested with Pro 5.0, Steeda, and Hurst shifters with absolutely no problems.

I know the Saleen short shifter adapter doesnt work with the Coast Driveshaft, and from what I'm told MGW may or may not. I haven't had anyone with the MGW to test-fit.

CR
Tillman Speed
610-497-3711
Old 6/18/07, 09:02 AM

We just put this driveshaft in on Friday and it is a nice fit. Our car is stock height and there's no clearance issues at all. We also had installed the Charge Motion Plates since the last trip to the track so I was hoping for a tenth or so gain but the weather was a bit muggy and we ran almost the exact same times as 2 weeks ago.

The new driveshaft seems to be alot smoother in the burnout box for some reason. The car just stays put and my wife commented that she could hardly tell she's doing the burnout.

I called CR when we were slamming this shaft in on Friday for a few tips on the installation and he was very accomodating. It sounded pretty busy in the background on his end and he took the time to answer any question I had.

I have been very impressed with Doug from Bamachips and the service he provides and it looks like CR may be a cut from the same mold. That's not always the case with these aftermarket company's. I am restoring a 1975 Bronco and I can't believe the poor service I have received from some the the big name Bronco parts places out there. It's nice to see these guys understand what we as a customer want and are able to provide it in a professional way.

CR if your listening can you post the rear end gear packages you have for me cause that's next. I'm looking for the 3:73's and want to make sure yours are the Ford ones and not the Motive brand. After that mod I think we're done and that should keep us in the high 12's regardless of the weather.

Quick Reply: The Ultimate Aluminum Driveshaft Kit!