GT Performance Mods 2005+ Mustang GT Performance and Technical Information

Those with WMS intakes, are you still liking them?

Search this Thread

Old 2/16/06, 05:52 PM
Bullitt Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I am wanting to get a WMS intake. I really like the looks. I realize I will not be getting any better performance than my current C&L set up(except maybe faster intake air temp. cooling). Any feedback would be great.
Old 2/16/06, 08:22 PM
I lust for a M24

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Love it. It really has the best WOW factor. Go for it, PM if you need any help with the install... it's a little tedious, but not difficult.
Old 2/17/06, 06:40 AM
Bullitt Member

I love mine too. I have the intake and the heat shield. The car definitely pulls harder. Others who have driven the car before and after the install have told me the same thing as well.

05GT-O.C.D. is correct, the install is not as easy as the other intakes out there.

DO IT!
Old 2/17/06, 09:13 AM
Bullitt Member

That's what I wanted to here. Making the call right now. Thanks for the replies [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img] .
Old 2/17/06, 11:38 AM
JLH

I have the 90mm with the ram air tray. Had no problems at all and really like it. Data logged intake temps, runs at very close to ambiant and gets there quickly. Install is not that bad if you have any mech. ability.
I bought a new male connector for the MAF from Ford so I would only have to solder 1/2 as many connections. Looks great on the car.

JLH
Old 2/18/06, 07:24 AM
Bullitt Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JLH @ February 17, 2006, 1:41 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
I have the 90mm with the ram air tray. Had no problems at all and really like it. Data logged intake temps, runs at very close to ambiant and gets there quickly. Install is not that bad if you have any mech. ability.
I bought a new male connector for the MAF from Ford so I would only have to solder 1/2 as many connections. Looks great on the car.

JLH
[/b][/quote]
Ordered [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img] .