GT Performance Mods 2005+ Mustang GT Performance and Technical Information

Steeda Shortie Header Install Starts Today

Search this Thread

Old 3/5/07, 06:23 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 29 Likes on 22 Posts
Originally Posted by blkstang06
Huh! what?...........Hey Scott! get off your sofa and put that 3000.00 worth of wheels in garage on your car!........
Originally Posted by 70MACH1OWNER
Ohhh... now that's just mean.
Boy, you two old farts remind me of that movie, "Grumpy Old Men"..... hahaha! That's classic!

Originally Posted by mustangfan123
Tom,it probably is cheaper cause if you get another wife she may charge double the trade in price for the blower that your current one wants.
Old 3/5/07, 06:51 PM
Shelby GT500 Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Tom, what do you expect from two Old Goats named Scott!....
Old 3/5/07, 06:51 PM
Cobra Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by tom281
Boy, you two old farts remind me of that movie, "Grumpy Old Men"..... hahaha! That's classic!

Hey I aint a comedian so don't bash me on my first try lol.
Old 3/5/07, 07:03 PM
Legacy TMS Member

I wasn't bashing, I was agreeing with you
Old 3/5/07, 07:20 PM
Cobra Member

Oh sorry, I thought the smiley said weird, my bad. Also I have never heard of the word "werd" before but now I know it means agreeing with someone.
Old 3/6/07, 02:50 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Oh sorry, I thought the smiley said weird, my bad. Also I have never heard of the word "werd" before but now I know it means agreeing with someone.

Don't feel bad. The first couple times I saw that "WERD" smiley thing I thought what the he** does that mean. Had to go out on the web myself to see what the meaning was. Still makes "NO sense to me today... but hey I'm guess I'm from a different generation. I can live with that.
Scott

Hey Scott...Did the Tylenol do the trick? I think we need to meet in Indiana at an unnamed city And show the younger generation what us old farts are made of.. are you in? P.S. Bring your ice fishin pole. Grumpy old men indeed.
Scott
Old 3/6/07, 03:05 PM
Cobra Member

I tried to search "WERD" too and it did not even come up as a word.
Old 3/6/07, 03:50 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Don't feel bad. The first couple times I saw that "WERD" smiley thing I thought what the he** does that mean. Had to go out on the web myself to see what the meaning was. Still makes "NO sense to me today... but hey I'm guess I'm from a different generation. I can live with that.
Scott

Hey Scott...Did the Tylenol do the trick? I think we need to meet in Indiana at an unnamed city And show the younger generation what us old farts are made of.. are you in? P.S. Bring your ice fishin pole. Grumpy old men indeed.
Scott

Haha, Fort Wayne would be a great meeting spot..... then again if you go that far, you may as well go another 20 miles and meet at Brenspeed! LOL. Good idea for both of ya to come..... would take both of ya to keep up! Nice Grumpy reference, by the way........

I tried to search "WERD" too and it did not even come up as a word.
Ever listen to old skool rap? Like Run DMC, Public Enemy, LL Cool J, etc?

Werd.

Old 3/6/07, 03:57 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Haha, Fort Wayne would be a great meeting spot..... then again if you go that far, you may as well go another 20 miles and meet at Brenspeed! LOL. Good idea for both of ya to come..... would take both of ya to keep up! Nice Grumpy reference, by the way........

Werd.

RAP! No wonder I didn't know where that term came from. Hey STD... where in Illinois are you. I can see a custom dyno day coming this summer.
Scott
Old 3/6/07, 04:03 PM

Werd.

old skool rap? Are you chitting me? Please don't insult those of us who consider ourselves "old school". There's nothing old school about rap. Hell, there's nothing "music" about rap, either.
Old 3/6/07, 04:36 PM
Legacy TMS Member

OK relax guys..... I knew that would get some of you wound up- thus the reason for the "old skool" spelling, etc. I commented because I remember growing up when rap was becoming popular and every other word was "werd"......... now every other word is b!tch, money, or ho, LOL! I never understood it; I've always been a hard rock / heavy metal fan, that's the reason why my signature says what it says. Guitar, bass, and drums are MANDATORY!

Don't go into cardiac arrest, old timers.....

Old 3/6/07, 05:04 PM
Shelby GT500 Member

Scott

Scott
I'm in Scott!.....We need to show these young hounds(as in tom281) what us old dogs can really do!!.....When the weather breaks we need to get together with are Stangs and get are freak on! Big Daddy!!! The Grumpy Old Men need to take Tom out and get him hammered!! then tuck him in and then take his Super Charged Stang out and really find out what it can do..... I'll bring my wife with bail money ! we'll be good to go!! PS: you can't beat Tylenol extra strength gel caps! Back to subject I think I'm back under the car this weekend I don't think I got my exhaust tight enough!
Old 3/6/07, 05:13 PM
Legacy TMS Member

I'm in Scott!.....We need to show these young hounds(as in tom281) what us old dogs can really do!!.....When the weather breaks we need to get together with are Stangs and get are freak on! Big Daddy!!! The Grumpy Old Men need to take Tom out and get him hammered!! then tuck him in and then take his Super Charged Stang out and really find out what it can do..... I'll bring my wife with bail money ! we'll be good to go!! PS: you can't beat Tylenol extra strength gel caps! Back to subject I think I'm back under the car this weekend I don't think I got my exhaust tight enough!

Shoot pal I'm all for that..... no need to twist my arm on that one!

What's wrong with the car- loose pipe?? (I could make another smarta$$ remark but I won't)......
Old 3/6/07, 05:14 PM
Legacy TMS Member

OK relax guys..... I knew that would get some of you wound up- thus the reason for the "old skool" spelling, etc. I commented because I remember growing up when rap was becoming popular and every other word was "werd"......... now every other word is b!tch, money, or ho, LOL! I never understood it; I've always been a hard rock / heavy metal fan, that's the reason why my signature says what it says. Guitar, bass, and drums are MANDATORY!

Don't go into cardiac arrest, old timers.....

I think I'll pass on the cold shower...got to be careful of that **** at my age. STD... what's up with your exhaust... is it making a noise like my friggin buzz?
Scott

http://s138.photobucket.com/albums/q...rigginbuzz.flv
Old 3/6/07, 05:17 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Scott your clip sounds really good, except for that buzzing obviously. Once you get that figured out, that 'vert of yours will sound awesome! The weather's supposed to be in the 40s by weekend, maybe that will help you to get it checked out.
Old 3/6/07, 05:27 PM
Shelby GT500 Member

Shoot pal I'm all for that..... no need to twist my arm on that one!

What's wrong with the car- loose pipe?? (I could make another smarta$$ remark but I won't)......
They don't rattle or anything!.......but I think I'm hearing some exhaust leakage where the header bolt to the exhaust pipes I took it out today and I must say!...it has a noticeable gain in HP and torque at lower RPM's
Old 3/6/07, 05:29 PM
Legacy TMS Member

They don't rattle or anything!.......but I think I'm hearing some exhaust leakage where the header bolt to the exhaust pipes I took it out today and I must say!...it has a noticeable gain in HP and torque at lower RPM's
Glad you can feel alittle power down low...... that makes it worthwhile!
Old 3/6/07, 05:37 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Glad to hear your car doesn't sound like mine. I am looking at next week when it is supposed to be in the 50's and 60's. I refuse to go in the prone position on concrete while it is still in the 20's. Bull ****!! Lets us know what you find!
Scott
Old 3/6/07, 05:46 PM
Shelby GT500 Member

Heres what I got from FedX today! The wife looked at them and just grunted!!......
Attached Thumbnails Steeda Shortie Header Install Starts Today-mvc-032s.jpg   Steeda Shortie Header Install Starts Today-mvc-033s.jpg  
Old 3/6/07, 05:49 PM
Shelby GT500 Member

Glad to hear your car doesn't sound like mine. I am looking at next week when it is supposed to be in the 50's and 60's. I refuse to go in the prone position on concrete while it is still in the 20's. Bull ****!! Lets us know what you find!
Scott
Tell me about it! I still haven't thawed out!

Quick Reply: Steeda Shortie Header Install Starts Today