GT Performance Mods 2005+ Mustang GT Performance and Technical Information

Predator Log Files

Search this Thread

Old 7/21/05, 12:44 AM
AJC
Mach 1 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Okay - I am pretty clueless on how to read the data that I logged on the predator and how to interpret it. :bang:

I am very interested in my A/F ratio - and I dont even know if I can get this data from the predator.

If I can get A/F information out of the predator - I am not sure what to track in a log in order to determine what my A/F ratio is, I am interested because I loaded the C&L 91 octane tune and have read it might been slightly lean at WOT.

I created a log file that is monitoring RPMs, MAF and MAF_V
I dont know if this will provide me the data I need... probably not..

if by some strange stroke of luck I did monitor the right things- can you help me interpret the log file ?
-OR-
Does anyone out there know the answer to getting A/F data out of the predator !?!
:scratch:

thxs
Old 7/21/05, 08:31 AM
Bullitt Member

Long trim 1&2 and short trim 1&2 under driveability will yield whether it's running lean or rich. MAF_V will give you the voltage which is what a meter uses to give a/f ratio (from what I understand.)
Old 7/21/05, 10:43 PM
AJC
Mach 1 Member

Great - thank you very much - I have the C&L 91 octane tune installed and I am running 92 octane gas.

When I got on it the other day with the stock C&L 91oct tune before making the changes below I had a noticed for the first time a very slight ping at WOT in 85 degree weather so I decided to advance the spark a little bit and increase the fuel % to run slightly richer

I had modified the C&L tune to advance the spark by 1.5 between 4000-7k rpms and the fuel in the same rpm range by +4% richer.

When I got on it hard today and burned rubber ,about 50 feet of it... (1st time I have done that) I had a single back fire at at around 6000 rpms in second gear.

So I've reduced the fuel down to +3% richer in the 4-7K rpms range. When I hit it hard again - no back fire. Now I want to take a look at how the A/F is actually doing, this should help alot - !