GT Performance Mods 2005+ Mustang GT Performance and Technical Information

Please I Need Help!

Search this Thread

Old 4/23/05, 12:02 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down

Ok here's the story, a friend of mine is at the houston speedway racing a V-8 Dodge Dakota, he pulls up to the line and a ricer(:notnice pulls up and purges his NOS system (he has 2 tanks to purge blue smoke and 2 to spray) anyway my friends uncle say "You can beat this ricer " my friend races the ricer and beats him( ricer did spray the NOS ) after the race a man comes up to him and offer's him a deal, the man say's "I will trade you my 2005 Mustang GT for your Dakota's body and frame, my daughter moved away and she gave me her mustang and I have no need for it, I want to turn the Dakota into a dragster."(remember the guy said ONLY the BODY AND FRAME nothing else) My friend gets his info and says he'll think about it.
My friend told me that if he did go thru with the trade he was going to put the Dakota's engine, transmision, and headers in the mustang( because it's a racing engine) I asked him what he was going to do with the GT's engine and thats when my day went from good to heavenly, he offered me the engine, transmison, headers, and computer of the GT . I forgot to mention I drive a 2005 V6.
so here's my problem, if he goes thru with this what do i need to upgrade? I know I need to upgrade the shocks, brakes, Gauges, and rim size, but I have a feeling there is more I need to do.