GT Performance Mods 2005+ Mustang GT Performance and Technical Information

Paging all St. Louis, MO stangs

Search this Thread

Old 10/8/06, 06:36 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey guys,

Man, you guys make it sound nice, who knows I may bring the Roush?

I mainly need to know what type of cars you have because some take longer then others and I just dont want to get in over my head. Sure I can do 7-10 n/a cars without any problem but if we have a Supercharged car in the mix then it possibly could take longer, still its possible though. I can do a 99-04 S/C car with the right parts installed in less time then a n/a one.

Either way just let me know or rather 415cid goose(Andy) and we'll make it happen!

Thanks, Doug.
Old 10/8/06, 06:37 PM
V6 Member

Here is the deal guy's.

Looks like Nov.11th is the date.

The dyno we will use is Adrenaline Motorsprts. It's $75hr. You pay for your dyno time.

Doug's rate is $75hr also.

All the other dyno's around here charge $100+ per hour.
Old 10/8/06, 06:40 PM
V6 Member

Originally Posted by Doug904
Hey guys,

Man, you guys make it sound nice, who knows I may bring the Roush?

I mainly need to know what type of cars you have because some take longer then others and I just dont want to get in over my head. Sure I can do 7-10 n/a cars without any problem but if we have a Supercharged car in the mix then it possibly could take longer, still its possible though. I can do a 99-04 S/C car with the right parts installed in less time then a n/a one.

Either way just let me know or rather 415cid goose(Andy) and we'll make it happen!

Thanks, Doug.
Old 10/8/06, 06:43 PM
V6 Member

Originally Posted by fastball25
Either date works for me. I have an '05 GT, Auto, and MRT Cold-air intake. I already have one of Doug's tunes with the SCT, but I would love to get my car setup by him instead of a "canned" tune. Muscle Mustang is not an SCT shop, so he might need one that already has SCT software. Plus, the setup is dangerous down there with the rock parking lot. Had a rock hit my rear window when I was on the dyno!
I think I meet you at the track when I ran a 13.3. Was driving a
Red 06 GT Convert.
Old 10/8/06, 07:35 PM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by 415cid goose
Talked to Doug. I need the year and mods for everybody's stang. Also if you will need a X2 or cold air intake.

The dates we are looking at are Oct.21 or Nov.11 Let me know what works best for you.
Heres mine Andy.I can attend anytime. And yes, I'll be at the track.
Have you got a helment or do I need to buy one. I'm only going this one time so I hate to spend money on something I"ll never use again.
Old 10/8/06, 08:36 PM
GT Member

I think I meet you at the track when I ran a 13.3. Was driving a
Red 06 GT Convert.
Yep, my name is Charlie. I had the Mineral Grey '05. I was over there with the Show-Me Mustang Club. Thanks for setting this up, I've been trying to find a way to go to Alabama to get my tune setup properly. Thanks again!
Old 10/8/06, 09:26 PM
V6 Member

Originally Posted by GT John
Heres mine Andy.I can attend anytime. And yes, I'll be at the track.
Have you got a helment or do I need to buy one. I'm only going this one time so I hate to spend money on something I"ll never use again.
John, you really don't need a helment. They won't make you ware one. But I have one. I'll be in touch.
Old 10/8/06, 09:32 PM
V6 Member

Originally Posted by fastball25
Yep, my name is Charlie. I had the Mineral Grey '05. I was over there with the Show-Me Mustang Club. Thanks for setting this up, I've been trying to find a way to go to Alabama to get my tune setup properly. Thanks again!
Charlie, no problem. Remember I said something to you at the track about getting Doug to come here. See you at the meeting on Wed.
Old 10/8/06, 09:48 PM
Cobra R Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Here is the deal guy's.

The dyno we will use is Adrenaline Motorsprts. It's $75hr. You pay for your dyno time.

Without digging out the phone book, where is this place?
Old 10/8/06, 09:49 PM
Cobra R Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Here is the deal guy's.

Old 10/8/06, 10:05 PM
V6 Member

Originally Posted by Dougxox
Adrenaline Motorsports
4150 Shady Springs Lane, Suite 1
St Peters, Missouri 63376

Phone: 636-477-9363 Fax: 636-477-0953
Old 10/8/06, 10:09 PM
GT Member

Charlie, no problem. Remember I said something to you at the track about getting Doug to come here. See you at the meeting on Wed.
Be sure to say something at the meeting this week because I know of a couple of people in the club that are very interested in coming this day too. They just don't post out here, so the count may increase on Wednesday night.
Old 10/8/06, 11:36 PM
Cobra R Member

So your saying its 150 and hour total with dougs cost? Will we be able to credit, and how long normally does it take to line at a moderately modded car, in otherwords just CAI and axlebacks. Doug will you be bringing X2's with you for purchase, or should they be preordered before you come up?
Old 10/8/06, 11:37 PM
Cobra R Member

So your saying its 150 and hour total with dougs cost? Will we be able to credit, and how long normally does it take to line out a moderately modded car, in otherwords just CAI and axlebacks. Doug will you be bringing X2's with you for purchase, or should they be preordered before you come up?
Old 10/9/06, 07:45 AM
V6 Member

Originally Posted by sodaman
So your saying its 150 and hour total with dougs cost? Will we be able to credit, and how long normally does it take to line out a moderately modded car, in otherwords just CAI and axlebacks. Doug will you be bringing X2's with you for purchase, or should they be preordered before you come up?
I'm saying if it only takes Doug an hour to tune your car, you owe Doug $75 and another $75 to the dyno= $150. If you don't have a X2 you will have to buy one from Doug.
Old 10/9/06, 08:45 AM
Cobra R Member

Doug!

Can we prepurchase and have you bring up the X2 with you doug, or should we get it mailed to us first? Just wondering what would work out best since we are going to have some custom tunes instead of just the canned you are sending with them. Want to make sure I got what I need to get this done? Thanks for any input Doug.
so****
Old 10/9/06, 12:16 PM
GT Member

Sounds like sometihing i might be interested in but i live all the way down in springfield mo.
Old 10/9/06, 03:19 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Hey guys,
The price of the X-2 is $399, about the best you can do is save shipping if I bring it up with me. If you car goes on the dyno and I make adjustments to it then it will be an additional $75. Please dont think of me being harsh in this but I'm going to travel for a good ways and be away from my business so I have to charge this to make it worth the time.

Thanks, Doug.
Old 10/9/06, 04:24 PM
Cobra R Member

Originally Posted by blplemmons
I took a 95 Z28 to them last year for a cam install and they botched almost every aspect of the job. They broke stuff and my gearbox was even messed up when I got it back. They had some young kid in there doing the work when I thought the older, experienced guy was going to do it. The car even overheated when I got it back from a loose hose clamp.
Sorry but I had to vent, Had to sell the car a few months latter because of all the stuff they did wrong..........

PS, How about doing a Mustang cruise at Creave coure park one day?

Bill
Know what you mean for sure as mine went fail safe four times on the way home after his tune. The younger guy is his son. Park cruse is OK with me. When?
Old 10/9/06, 05:53 PM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by one_mean_marine
Sounds like sometihing i might be interested in but i live all the way down in springfield mo.
Aw come on man, just tell the wife your going to the store. Thats what my wife says and shes gone for hours and comes back and says "I couldnt find anything I liked"

Its only a 4 hour drive before the tune and a 3 hour drive back after the tune.

This is a rare opportunity that you really dont want to miss. Its either St. Louis or Birmingham.

Quick Reply: Paging all St. Louis, MO stangs