GT Performance Mods 2005+ Mustang GT Performance and Technical Information

Oh yes.... the BMR & Steeda Group Purchase is back!

Search this Thread

Old 6/1/07, 08:57 PM
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sorry fellas... crazy week, and I haven't been roaming around the forums much. My fault. Some of you should already have your tracking number. I know a few packages went out and I got calls that UPS QuantumView never sent tracking out... but I straightened them out. There are only a few Steeda pieces left to go out. Feel free to PM me at any time if you do not recieve your tracking number within the next 24 hours. THANKS!!

CR
Tillman Speed
Old 6/3/07, 08:05 PM
Mach 1 Member

Originally Posted by TillmanSpeed
Sorry fellas... crazy week, and I haven't been roaming around the forums much. My fault. Some of you should already have your tracking number. I know a few packages went out and I got calls that UPS QuantumView never sent tracking out... but I straightened them out. There are only a few Steeda pieces left to go out. Feel free to PM me at any time if you do not recieve your tracking number within the next 24 hours. THANKS!!

CR
Tillman Speed
tried pm'ing you, but your mailbox is full.

i didnt receive a pm yesterday regarding whether or not my package was among those that had been sent and i didnt get a tracking number emailed to me. i just wanna know what is the status.

thank you,

gary
Old 6/3/07, 09:53 PM
Mach 1 Member

Trying to find out my status as well
Old 6/5/07, 06:02 PM
Mach 1 Member

Hello Cr, Ordered the steeda ultra lite springs from you on May 25. I still have not received any tracking info. Please advise, thanks Tom
Old 6/5/07, 06:42 PM
Mach 1 Member

I would really like to have my PM's responded to CR, I told you my car is awaiting these springs and I have not recieved any tracking information, and it has been since May 25th I ordered. Please contact me ASAP, I NEED MY CAR BACK, I would not have ordered through you if I knew I was going to have to wait this long.
Old 6/5/07, 08:30 PM
Former Vendor

Sorry fellas. I have had a really busy week. No excuse. I will have tracking numbers to you tomorrow for sure. We had a mixup with truck freight, that was the added delay, and some parts that were supposed to get here didn't until a few days later. I will provide tracking numbers to everyone tomorrow mid-day at the latest.

Thanks for your patience. As well, everyone will get 10% off of their next purchase for participating in the group buy. Simply remind me next time you purchase, and I will be setting up a 1 time discount code for APDPerformance.com to get 10% off of any order there.

THANKS

CR
Tillman Speed
610-497-3711
Old 6/6/07, 04:00 PM
Mach 1 Member

To be honest that 10% will be useless to me, I'm just trying to figure out what the status of my order is. I have not recieved any information regarding my order, and I'm still waiting for it. I'm not ordering from you guys again.
Old 6/6/07, 05:02 PM
Mach 1 Member

Talked to them today,said they had got their order split in two(some how) and that we should be seeing our stuff in 24 to48 hours .
Old 6/6/07, 09:12 PM
Mach 1 Member

......I will provide tracking numbers to everyone tomorrow mid-day at the latest.......
i didnt get my tracking numbers.

karrnutt, did they give you your tracking number when you called?

this is my first time dealing with cr and tillman speed, hopefully this whole experience is just a fluke.
Old 6/6/07, 09:25 PM
Mach 1 Member

Supposedly everything is going out tomorrow morning, my fingers are crossed
Old 6/6/07, 09:48 PM
Former Vendor

Don't worry fellas, we wont let you down! Been in business since 1979, and didn't do it from taking people's cash!

Our steeda order got split into two... well really three... shipments to us, so it was hell getting it all out on time. Some pieces were just coming off of back order. Alot of stuff is already out, there's only maybe one or two pieces waiting for UPS pickup ready to go. All tracking numbers will be sent when we process our ups end of day tomorrow, which should be early-mid day.

Thanks for your patience, guys!

Cr
Tillman Speed
Old 6/7/07, 09:35 AM
Mach 1 Member

Originally Posted by sound wave
i didnt get my tracking numbers.

karrnutt, did they give you your tracking number when you called?

this is my first time dealing with cr and tillman speed, hopefully this whole experience is just a fluke.
No,just said it would be delivered in the next 24-48 hours .
Old 6/7/07, 11:31 AM
Former Vendor

Just to give everyone a heads up, here. Yellow freight has a few parts that are left to go out... the rest of the ultralites and proactions. They were supposed to be delivered Tuesday, and then Wednesday. We called Yellow Freight, and it was lost in transit. The tracking shows it still sitting in Charlotte, NC. Charlotte, NC sent it on a truck to the Reading, PA terminal who claimed it wasn't there.

Reading, PA finally called me back after putting out a tracer. They do have it, and it will leave Reading, PA within 30 minutes from now. I fought with them about getting it here tomorrow, and they wouldn't budge even after I spoke with the dock manager, outgoing ship manager (OSM), and the regional manager.

The parts will be here Monday, as they don't deliver Saturdays (even though we're open) and we can't get the remaining parts to go out until Monday. I understand for those who want a refund, it's out of our hands.

Let me know what you'd like to do. I will be shipping the smaller items 2 day air for no additional charge. The heavy stuff will still go ground.

As mentioned earlier, we will still be offering 10% discounts off the next purchase for the inconvenience.

CR
Tillman Speed
610-497-3711
Old 6/7/07, 11:57 AM
Mach 1 Member

you told me that my parts went out on monday and that the part you forgot to ship went out on tuesday. just double checking. is that still correct? can i still expect them to be delivered sometime this week?
Old 6/7/07, 12:10 PM
Mach 1 Member

The parts will be here Monday, as they don't deliver Saturdays (even though we're open) and we can't get the remaining parts to go out until Monday. I understand for those who want a refund, it's out of our hands.

Let me know what you'd like to do. I will be shipping the smaller items 2 day air for no additional charge. The heavy stuff will still go ground.

As mentioned earlier, we will still be offering 10% discounts off the next purchase for the inconvenience.

CR
Tillman Speed
610-497-3711
PM Sent
Old 6/7/07, 02:07 PM
Former Vendor

Gary, your tracking numbers are all set. Thanks for your patience.

Fitz, will refund your purchase, should go through by tomorrow.

Everyone's stuff should be good to go on Monday. Tracking numbers will be in the email inbox. I've spent over 3 hours on the phone today trying to get this thing for tomorrow, and they just cant do it for us.

If you want to know if your stuff went out or not, feel free to give us a call and we can look it up.

I apologize for the delay, we did everything in our power to get this stuff moving today, but it was impossible on our end. We're caught in the middle here. It's not Steeda's fault, nor ours, but we're the ones that end up looking bad. Like I said before, everyone will be getting a 10% discount off of their next purchases. Just remember to mention it to me.

Thanks for all of your patience, and this was just a fluke. We will have the whole line of BMR and Steeda in stock from now on. BMR is already fully stocked, and Steeda will be as of Monday. Thank you again!

CR
Tillman Speed
610-497-3711
Old 6/7/07, 03:24 PM
Bullitt Member

CR,

I have my tracking number. Thanks for hooking me up on the Steeda strut bearings [even a little late!].

Mike E
Old 6/7/07, 03:43 PM
Former Vendor

No problem, my man! Remember to remind me on that 10% in the future!

CR
Tillman Speed
610-497-3711
Old 6/7/07, 05:10 PM
Bullitt Member

I didn't order any Steeda (yet), but my GTA's are on the way!!!
Old 6/7/07, 05:29 PM
Former Vendor

Yep, they went out the door. We will be fully Steeda-stocked Monday! THANKS

Quick Reply: Oh yes.... the BMR & Steeda Group Purchase is back!